Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
That is all this site is, arguing over shit that isn't something some idiot thinks it is.
Let's not antagonize all in this community. There was some good discussion and talking about our speculations. Not all of us are idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: pgm_01

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I wanna know will there be eastereggs like this in .12
and were there ones in .01 to .10 that I missed????
does anyone know of any easter eggs in LL?

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
that is slightly disappointing but with the quality dev does its a necessary evil... still wondering if anyone knows about any other easter eggs than this

Oct 21, 2019
that is slightly disappointing but with the quality dev does its a necessary evil... still wondering if anyone knows about any other easter eggs than this
Haha, very smooth rostabu. There aren't any that I know of. You could try to search this thread for more info or ask the dev on Patreon if you want a definite answer.

Joedrovi

Sep 5, 2016
Dick move on his part informing us he's halfway through 5 days before the end of the month. He should improve his communications on updates. I mean he should have known he wasn't gonna make it a week ago.
Sadly this is nothing new devs tend to do that a lot.
This is harder to tolerate for me as I really fucking want to see the next update.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Dick move on his part informing us he's halfway through 5 days before the end of the month. He should improve his communications on updates. I mean he should have known he wasn't gonna make it a week ago.
This is harder to tolerate for me as I really fucking want to see the next update.

well.. im assuming his patrons were informed before us. lol

so its all good

Oct 21, 2019
Well, I'm sure the developer will be pleased to hear you 'tolerate' his tardiness one last time. (y)

Just stop complaining and enjoy the free stuff that's coming your way. The dev never gave a release date, he just said he was aiming for the end of the month. I don't think he owes it to the freeloaders on this website to inform them if the game is finished a bit later.

Joedrovi

Sep 5, 2016
well.. im assuming his patrons were informed before us. lol

so its all good
I'm a patron, and this wasn't the case. At least as far as I know in my current tier. I even got the news here first as that update wasn't a general post bot a response to another patron's comment on May 7th update post.

Well, I'm sure the developer will be pleased to hear you 'tolerate' his tardiness one last time. (y)

Just stop complaining and enjoy the free stuff that's coming your way. The dev never gave a release date, he just said he was aiming for the end of the month. I don't think he owes it to the freeloaders on this website to inform them if the game is finished a bit later.
My goal with the post wasn't to complain (this is not the place for that), but to point out the fact that his communications are very lacking, and if you plan to support the guy as I do, have that in mind.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes