MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
I agree D is the best and makes her look very sexy and the MC should be pleased with her new look.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Most votes for D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow - Becca has some real competition now for Best Girl. I can't believe I didn't see the classic dowdy girl gets hot move coming. Question will be who's gonna rub nasty bits with her first? Becca would obvious so probably not. If I were a betting man, I might put a few Shekels on Vanessa and/or Beth. Better still, a foursome with ... now I'm just fantasizing!

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Wow - Becca has some real competition now for Best Girl. I can't believe I didn't see the classic dowdy girl gets hot move coming. Question will be who's gonna rub nasty bits with her first? Becca would obvious so probably not. If I were a betting man, I might put a few Shekels on Vanessa and/or Beth. Better still, a foursome with ... now I'm just fantasizing!
nah..

i honestly didnt even remember that girl lol..

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Personally I couldn't care less about any of the girls besides the daughters. I hope this game doesn't go down the path of watering down the content with a bunch of side-pieces that distract from the main plot. That'll just drag out the update time for characters most people don't care about.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Personally I couldn't care less about any of the girls besides the daughters. I hope this game doesn't go down the path of watering down the content with a bunch of side-pieces that distract from the main plot. That'll just drag out the update time for characters most people don't care about.
I actually like Meiko part. But that bi married woman part is not so interesting. I mean I don't mind it, but I'm also not excited about

Reactions: Roche3945

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Rather plain would be a word that would describe Meiko's part of the plot at the moment. Although there are parts of Meiko's past that are interesting, like when Meiko's parents tried to set her up and she stood up to her parents for the first time (something that, ironically, Meiko's mother's parents also tried to do with her at the time).

My only criticism of Meiko, but that may just be me: I find how she was introduced a bit bumpy. She remembered Frank a bit and Abby minimally, but in general I found it very cramped. "When you were smaller, you were playmates, feel free to hang out with each other."

To some extent it works because Abby is just Abby and she cares about others, but otherwise?

But hey, that's just my opinion and just nagging at a high level.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
100% disagree. I adore Beth so I am way biased. It's great as is, as long as the mc doesn't hand wring as much let the good times roll.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
100% disagree. I adore Beth so I am way biased. It's great as is, as long as the mc doesn't hand wring as much let the good times roll.
100% agree. I get taking things slow in this kind of slightly awkward/taboo relationship(s), but for fuck's sake can we get the girls to tell him enough with the guilt trip? They're all adults now and know exactly what they want....and what they don't want is to be patronized and be told what they feel for the MC is not real, and they should be with someone else.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
i dont care AT ALL about that asian girl.. i dont even remember her name.. nord did i remembered her existence lol.

i hope we wont have updates wasted on her instead of the main girls

Reactions: Roche3945

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Less than 2 weeks away gentlemen...

Hey everyone, time for a tease of the next version.
Release date - The plan is to have it ready to go on June 19th.​

Ok this is interesting, it looks like Lilith is escalating things to try and win the bet with Rebecca:

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Less than 2 weeks away gentlemen...

Hey everyone, time for a tease of the next version.
Release date - The plan is to have it ready to go on June 19th.​

Ok this is interesting, it looks like Lilith is escalating things to try and win the bet with Rebecca:

Daaaaaamn! You go, Lilly! I hope MC has a lil fun with Lilly asap!!!

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes