Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just finished Lilith's side story and as great as that montage of flashbacks were for her realization about Frank's presence in her life, I couldn't help but let out my own expletive laced groan at that ending. We all know despite numerous denials Abby is more to Lilith than just a fuckbuddy/bff, she's always been more emotionally attached to her than even Abby to her, so the topic or idea of Frank in any sexual situation at first with her, but even moreso with Abby in flagrante delicto enrages her to almost unjustified and over the top levels of jealousy and murderous rage.

It was a great/horrible ending (this is why she shouldn't have had a key to the apartment) and potentially destroys most of if not all the goodwill Frank has earned on Lilith's emotional journey processing her feelings and emotions regarding both Abby and Frank, and sets up a very interesting follow-up in the next update to this game. Honestly, I had a sneaky suspicion Lilith caught Frank and Becca in the kitchen, but good thing Becca was able to calm her fears to where she forgave them both, Abby's gonna have to work overtime to do the same after that ending!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
That the end probably did more harm than good, I think we all agree. But from the pictures we have seen so far we can assume that Lilith will calm down again and at least not fall back into her old patterns towards Frank.

To the thing with all with Frank: I think meanwhile actually that Becca's plan is the best variant to reach this. The other option would have been:

Frank is only involved with one of the girls (although I think Becca and Abby would be willing to share Frank).

If Lilith would have been the first and knew it, then an involvement of Becca or Abby would only lead to the fact that it would be exactly the same situation as with her ex, whom she caught in flagrante delicto.

As for the explanation to Lilith, a few people here, including myself, have already had some ideas on how to explain this airtight to Lilith.

1. the note from the drunken Abby to the sober Abby.
2. Frank comes out to Abby and Lilith with his recurring nightmare he has when he sleeps on the couch. Lilith has partially caught on to this, even though she dismissed it as silly because she didn't really understand what Frank was mumbling.

And let's face it, nothing, absolutely nothing Lilith can do to "punish" Frank can be worse than the recurring nightmare in which Shannon is caught with her ex, not even because of the events that ensued, but because Shannon is getting screwed. Bah, yikes.

Last edited:

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Just finished Lilith's side story and as great as that montage of flashbacks were for her realization about Frank's presence in her life, I couldn't help but let out my own expletive laced groan at that ending. We all know despite numerous denials Abby is more to Lilith than just a fuckbuddy/bff, she's always been more emotionally attached to her than even Abby to her, so the topic or idea of Frank in any sexual situation at first with her, but even moreso with Abby in flagrante delicto enrages her to almost unjustified and over the top levels of jealousy and murderous rage.

It was a great/horrible ending (this is why she shouldn't have had a key to the apartment) and potentially destroys most of if not all the goodwill Frank has earned on Lilith's emotional journey processing her feelings and emotions regarding both Abby and Frank, and sets up a very interesting follow-up in the next update to this game. Honestly, I had a sneaky suspicion Lilith caught Frank and Becca in the kitchen, but good thing Becca was able to calm her fears to where she forgave them both, Abby's gonna have to work overtime to do the same after that ending!
I wouldn't worry about that. Dev released screenshots from the new update. Here is one of them: 1621276003939.png

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
The more I look at that image, the more I'm convinced it's Shannon texting Lilith and Lilith is showing Frank the messages because she is happy that her mother is worried. The first word in the reply looks to be 'Stop', which I assume reads as 'Stop texting me'.

Reactions: Repuci

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Oh my god. I really wanted to like this game, but I've never played a game where the MC is more of a pussy. The closer the girls get the more neurotic and squimish he gets. This is apparently the kind of guy who apologizes to the guy who fucked his wife instead of actually doing something about it. I get the game is supposed to be a slow burn but oh my god I've never played a game with a bigger cuck MC. Does he ever grow a pair, or is the whole game going to be him whining over how his girls want him and it's wrong? It's even more ridiculous as none of the girls are even related to him. He's whinging about how wrong it is to be even flirty with girls who aren't even related to him. There may not be NTR in the game yet, but I can only assume that's going to be the whole point of the game since he's going to pass up every chance possible to get with a girl. If the MC was some kid, or something I could see some of his neurosis over sex but supposedly the guy has had sex before and is old enough to be a man. No adult I know who actually has sex would be this lame, unless their some kind of incel or closet homosexual.

The one girl is flashing him obviously showing him it's fine to at least look as none of the girls are even related to him, so why there's an incest tag I have no idea. Also how is corruption a tag in this game unless it's the MC being corrupted? He's definitely doing no corruption of the girls, they're doing it all on their own.
If you're looking for a game where you play a major pussy and pass up every chance possible to have a girl in the hopes some other guy will come and fuck them like they want I guess this is the game for you. But if NTR and complete cuck MC's aren't your thing I'd give this one a wide birth.
If I'm wrong about this someone tell me and I'll revise my opinion ass I reserve the right to be wrong, but at this point I can't see how the MC could be a more unlikeable cuck of a character. Does he ever have a pair of balls and actually do something even moderately kinky, or is his whole thing sex has to be acceptable by the baptist church or it's wrong?

Jun 30, 2020
Oh my god. I really wanted to like this game, but I've never played a game where the MC is more of a pussy. The closer the girls get the more neurotic and squimish he gets. This is apparently the kind of guy who apologizes to the guy who fucked his wife instead of actually doing something about it. I get the game is supposed to be a slow burn but oh my god I've never played a game with a bigger cuck MC. Does he ever grow a pair, or is the whole game going to be him whining over how his girls want him and it's wrong? It's even more ridiculous as none of the girls are even related to him. He's whinging about how wrong it is to be even flirty with girls who aren't even related to him. There may not be NTR in the game yet, but I can only assume that's going to be the whole point of the game since he's going to pass up every chance possible to get with a girl. If the MC was some kid, or something I could see some of his neurosis over sex but supposedly the guy has had sex before and is old enough to be a man. No adult I know who actually has sex would be this lame, unless their some kind of incel or closet homosexual.

The one girl is flashing him obviously showing him it's fine to at least look as none of the girls are even related to him, so why there's an incest tag I have no idea. Also how is corruption a tag in this game unless it's the MC being corrupted? He's definitely doing no corruption of the girls, they're doing it all on their own.
If you're looking for a game where you play a major pussy and pass up every chance possible to have a girl in the hopes some other guy will come and fuck them like they want I guess this is the game for you. But if NTR and complete cuck MC's aren't your thing I'd give this one a wide birth.
If I'm wrong about this someone tell me and I'll revise my opinion ass I reserve the right to be wrong, but at this point I can't see how the MC could be a more unlikeable cuck of a character. Does he ever have a pair of balls and actually do something even moderately kinky, or is his whole thing sex has to be acceptable by the baptist church or it's wrong?
I don't agree with your assessment.

I think the developer/writer is attempting more of a heavy lift than many writers of incest or incest-like games attempt. To me, the writer is attempting to more accurately describe/portray a protagonist's inner struggle with the developing relationship with these three girls whom he raised as a father. I'd argue that the reason that they aren't being portrayed as blood relatives is more due to the fact that he's trying to avoid entanglements with Patreon, Steam, etc. and not as a device that would allow the MC to be freed from the "fatherly duty" psychological/emotional responsibility to these girls that would otherwise be present.

Although the game isn't going to be completely true to "real life" where the main character would ultimately reject a sexual relationship with the girls he has raised as his daughters (and is portrayed as raising them with all the love that a "real" father would give to his "real" daughters), we all know that sex is on the horizon. I'll echo something that a lot of people have said on this board and say that it's a nice change to not have a father character who is an amoral scumbag who manipulates and defiles his daughters.

So, I wouldn't say that the MC is an unlikeable cuck (although you're certainly not the first to voice this complaint). I'd say that the author is trying to thread a needle where a conflicted MC wrestles with the growing sexual attraction between him and these three young girls given that he has filled the role of father figure (quite well, as it's been presented) for so many years but ultimately gives in to temptation and fucks them all silly.

As far as whether the MC is going to embark on some escapade of kinky sex, it's still too early in the slow burn to be able to say with any kind of metaphysical certitude; however, given the author's focus on the MC's wrestling with the growing sexual attraction and how that conflicts with the role he has played in these girls' lives, I wouldn't see it as any kind of guarantee that he's going to end up pissing in their mouths while dressed as the Joker.

So yeah, I suppose if you're looking for a story where an MC asserts his masculinity by treating the female characters like objects, then this might not be the read that you are looking for.

I think the author is actually trying to explore some kind of psychological/emotional struggle in the MCs mind. Whether you think that struggle is being presented or executed in a satisfactory way is of course an issue of personal taste. I give him credit for aspiring to do more than make just another mindless wank game.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

I think the developer/writer is attempting more of a heavy lift than many writers of incest or incest-like games attempt. To me, the writer is attempting to more accurately describe/portray a protagonist's inner struggle with the developing relationship with these three girls whom he raised as a father. I'd argue that the reason that they aren't being portrayed as blood relatives is more due to the fact that he's trying to avoid entanglements with Patreon, Steam, etc. and not as a device that would allow the MC to be freed from the "fatherly duty" psychological/emotional responsibility to these girls that would otherwise be present.

Although the game isn't going to be completely true to "real life" where the main character would ultimately reject a sexual relationship with the girls he has raised as his daughters (and is portrayed as raising them with all the love that a "real" father would give to his "real" daughters), we all know that sex is on the horizon. I'll echo something that a lot of people have said on this board and say that it's a nice change to not have a father character who is an amoral scumbag who manipulates and defiles his daughters.

So, I wouldn't say that the MC is an unlikeable cuck (although you're certainly not the first to voice this complaint). I'd say that the author is trying to thread a needle where a conflicted MC wrestles with the growing sexual attraction between him and these three young girls given that he has filled the role of father figure (quite well, as it's been presented) for so many years but ultimately gives in to temptation and fucks them all silly.

As far as whether the MC is going to embark on some escapade of kinky sex, it's still too early in the slow burn to be able to say with any kind of metaphysical certitude; however, given the author's focus on the MC's wrestling with the growing sexual attraction and how that conflicts with the role he has played in these girls' lives, I wouldn't see it as any kind of guarantee that he's going to end up pissing in their mouths while dressed as the Joker.

So yeah, I suppose if you're looking for a story where an MC asserts his masculinity by treating the female characters like objects, then this might not be the read that you are looking for.

I think the author is actually trying to explore some kind of psychological/emotional struggle in the MCs mind. Whether you think that struggle is being presented or executed in a satisfactory way is of course an issue of personal taste. I give him credit for aspiring to do more than make just another mindless wank game.
The problem with the MC is that knowing his step daughter's feelings, all of whom are adults, refuses to assess that as an adult. Further he refuses to assess his own feelings and desires in that regard. He's had plenty of time to do both. He hasn't even had the courage to discuss this with the adult step daughters who have made their intentions and desires clear (Lillith has yet to get to this point). The storyline is far beyond his treating his step daughters as "sexual objects". He could at least treat them as adults.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2020
The problem with the MC is that knowing his step daughter's feelings, all of whom are adults, refuses to assess that as an adult. Further he refuses to assess his own feelings and desires in that regard. He's had plenty of time to do both. He hasn't even had the courage to discuss this with the adult step daughters who have made their intentions and desires clear (Lillith has yet to get to this point). The storyline is far beyond his treating his step daughters as "sexual objects". He could at least treat them as adults.
I don't know about that. A father is always going to be a father to his adult children. There's definitely an evolution in the MCs thinking that needs to happen before the kraken is released, but I remain patient and will wait to see how it's handled in the telling of the story.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I don't know about that. A father is always going to be a father to his adult children. There's definitely an evolution in the MCs thinking that needs to happen before the kraken is released, but I remain patient and will wait to see how it's handled in the telling of the story.
Yes a father is always going to be a father, but he should be dealing with this as an adult among adults. Women he raised and has known on a day to day basis for the majority of their lives. Women to whom he owes an honest resolution of, or at least conversations about, their feelings and desires and his own. If he is unsure or they are unsure that doesn't eliminate the need for honesty.

That should have happened some time ago, and every update it's delayed weakens the MC and spoils the story. Devs IMHO it's time, hell past time, to let him man up, or lose all of them.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I agree to a lesser extent in the upcoming update, that Frank needs to at least recognize and accept his girls have romantic feelings for him. Whether he accepts that kind of relationship or not, should be an option on the table for us to decide, but I think it should be a slow burn like this game has been so far, specifically, one girl at a time and not an instant harem. While I wish he could have started off with Becca, considering how emotionally fragile Lilly is, maybe start with her first and put Becca and Abby on the backburner until Lilly is stable enough to share with the others if that path is chosen.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The more I look at that image, the more I'm convinced it's Shannon texting Lilith and Lilith is showing Frank the messages because she is happy that her mother is worried. The first word in the reply looks to be 'Stop', which I assume reads as 'Stop texting me'.
That could be, but it makes the news of whether she saw her mother's gloves seem strange. But who knows, maybe Shannon is just so drunk again that her breath against a lighter could create a flash. Although worrisome, it would probably impress me somewhere, too.

(...)dressed as the Joker.
Whew, that reminds me of a comment I once read on itch (also about Single again) and my thought then: Ok, this person definitely doesn't understand Frank or the Joker's modus operandi or only knows the Joker from the movie of the same name.

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019

It's not about treating them as sexual objects but as adults. I'm going to compare this to mlc, where the father is still a father and makes clear over and over again that he is going to allow the daughter's to explore whatever they want to explore while not pushing for anything.

He respects his daughters and allows them to explore their sexuality and attraction to him at their pace. He respects their agency, and makes clear that he is first and foremost a father all while being honest with himself that he does have sexual desires with them while holding himself back from pushing or forcing anything.

You never see him doing sleep sex, perving on them without their approval or any objectification of the girls. He acts like a man, and not a, well a cuck. He's honest with himself, he's honest with his daughters and wants to be honest with his wife while attempting to help her explore her sexuality and not repress her desires and cause neurosis. He acts like a father first in everything and a man all while being honest with himself.

MLC is also not a quick fuck, there's a lot of content with teasing and sexual innuendo while being honest about it. MLC's MC scene confessing everything to the escort makes clear he also struggles with the morality of the situation and I'd argue that dev threads that needle far better while being a realistic man with balls.

This MC in single again has gone far far beyond the point at which a psuedofather would have put his foot down and rejected the girls, or accepted their agency and be halfway honest with himself about his own attraction to them.

The constant flashback to finding his wife cucking him just shows his inability to take control of anything of his life, take responsibility and grow a pair.

He's anxious, neurotic, weak, dishonest and just an overall beta bitch. He doesn't actually act as a father would in this situation in any way shape or form, he acts like a born and bred cuck. More than willing to allow sexual opportunities to pass by in favor of having his girls give up on him and find someone else.

Mlc is far and away a far superior story in honesty and masculinity. The mc in single again is an effeminate, weak willed, dishonest, excuse for a man. It's well past time the player is AT LEAST, given the opportunity to put a stop to it or allow himself to honestly feel what he feels. If the player is a cuck or a pubescent male I expect single again will make sense, but any adult male is going to have a hard time swallowing the MC's Inability to exercise his own agency.

Last edited:

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
I don't remember a escort in this vn.

Regardless I have a hard time reading walls of text. Using words such as simp alpha or beta makes my desire to read a post null and void.
Your point on formatting makes sense I've also removed those words that so hurt your feels.
The scene with the escort is when the mc is given a choice for breakfast with escort, trans, or secretary.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
But what about the last one? Shannon is talking about herself in the third person?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In Frank's defense regarding Shannon, the way I remember it is that the two of them worked halfway at first, with Frank having the role of the understanding parent here (hence the flashbacks from the Lilith side story). Shannon, on the other hand, has probably always been a bit bitchy to her daughters, but has tried to take on a bit of a mother role for Abby. This worked to some extent until Abby grew up and became more and more like her late mother, Jessica on the outside.And the two hated each other. This then also developed over time into a grudge against Frank for being married to Jessica and, Shannon believes, having a child with her (Abby). I'm also convinced by now that Shannon believes that Frank and Jessica had something on the side during the time she (Shannon) was with Frank. Of course, that's nonsense. As we learn in the plot, Frank had little contact with Jessica during the time he was dating Shannon. They only had contact again when Shannon was forced (?) to move in with her aunt. Moreover, Frank and Jessica only really became a couple after Jessica's unlucky hand with men struck and she was sitting on the stairs of Frank's parents' house, pregnant and without the child's father.

But how does the father of Lilith and Becca come into play? Well, I think it's quite simple. 1. she wanted to hurt Frank. 2. her ex-husband contacted her.

Now we have to ask the question: Why did he marry Shannon of all people when he knew how much she and Abby's mother hated each other? I think the following factors played a role in this.

1. they had been together before.
2. she was a single parent with children herself at the time. I have no experience in this regard, so I can only assume Frank's thoughts: A potential partner who has children of their own is less difficult than a potential childless partner in Frank's situation. What I mean to say is that a partner with children probably knows more about compromise than a childless partner. In the worst case scenario, there could have been jealousy on the part of the partner towards Abby, this would have led to drama again and would not have been what Frank wanted for Abby. That more or less then exactly what happened with Shannon is bad luck but one of the core events for the plot.

What I think you can blame the younger Frank for is that he dated Shannon. He was right on top of the fact that the first aggression between Shannon and Jessica came from Shannon in his presence. He saw Jessica as at least a good friend and who would date a friend's bully? But well, Frank was young, stupid and probably horny af. Also, again, this is a core event that is relevant to the plot.

As sources I refer here to: Abigail's bio, Shannon's bio, partly Frank's story and the stories Frank tells Abby about Jessica.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Your point on formatting makes sense I've also removed those words that so hurt your feels.
The scene with the escort is when the mc is given a choice for breakfast with escort, trans, or secretary.
My feelings wasn't hurt... but yes your post is more readable and I do appreciate that.

However I think you maybe talking about another vn as there is no escort or trans character in this vn last I played. Full disclosure I don't remember a secretary either

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
My feelings wasn't hurt... but yes your post is more readable and I do appreciate that.

However I think you maybe talking about another vn as there is no escort or trans character in this vn last I played. Full disclosure I don't remember a secretary either
Sorry I guess I was unclear, the trans, secretary and escort are in mlc not single again. I was pointing out the mc in MLC also struggles with these same issues but handles them in a more reasonable and masculine manner.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
are you sure you';re not thinking of Midlife Crisis?
Since that has exactly one scene like that
When he has the opportunity to go to breakfast with either escort / trans/ secretary.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sorry I guess I was unclear, the trans, secretary and escort are in mlc not single again. I was pointing out the mc in MLC also struggles with these same issues but handles them in a more reasonable and masculine manner.
Ok gotcha. Well they indeed deal with it differently. It is two really different situations and two really different mcs though.

Reactions: BTLD
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes