MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Good point, however, we only know to a limited extent what Shannon is up to (sleeping drunk on the couch). It could well be that the thought that even the one of her daughters who has always shown Frank the most animosity is now spending time with Frank voluntarily makes her go a little crazy and she has urged the father to contact Lilith. However, you are absolute right that the whole thing doesn't really fit in time and at most would fit if

a) Lilith and Becca had already packed and moved out.
b) this scene occurs in a later update.

But I can imagine the following scenario in a later update:

Lilith and Frank do something in town and are confronted by Shannon and Lilith's father. Both want Lilith to come back, after all they are her parents. Lilith, on the other hand, is just cool: Fu*** you. My family is Frank, Abby and Becca. And MY father is only Frank.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Good point, however, we only know to a limited extent what Shannon is up to (sleeping drunk on the couch). It could well be that the thought that even the one of her daughters who has always shown Frank the most animosity is now spending time with Frank voluntarily makes her go a little crazy and she has urged the father to contact Lilith. However, you are absolute right that the whole thing doesn't really fit in time and at most would fit if

a) Lilith and Becca had already packed and moved out.
b) this scene occurs in a later update.

But I can imagine the following scenario in a later update:

Lilith and Frank do something in town and are confronted by Shannon and Lilith's father. Both want Lilith to come back, after all they are her parents. Lilith, on the other hand, is just cool: Fu*** you. My family is Frank, Abby and Becca. And MY father is only Frank.
Good idea. Maybe they are on that dinner/ shopping that Frank promised her

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If the texts are from bio dad, they could be years old. She (until last update and side story) was holding on the hope he would be back for her. So it would make sense for her to keep old texts...

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I just checked the biographies again. Frank and Shannon were married for over 10 years, let's say 11-12 years. I'm not necessarily tech-savvy, but I doubt the messages would survive the time, I'm not sure if Lilith had a cell phone at that age, and in general it seems rather weird to me. Chances are more likely that the glove quote is more present day in nature. Especially the message with "Do you work tonight?".

Edit:
Speaking of biographies, I read Shannon's again.
"She began to resent Frank for being with Jessica (...)"
I have already written a few times that she is quite a... Pathetic person, from what we have seen of her. And it's not like Jessica and Frank became a thing after she moved away and broke up with him. While I can understand her not seeing any future in a long distance relationship, I still find the whole scenario with her a bit twisted. I kind of get the feeling that Shannon, either in her time when she was first dating Frank she suspected that there might be something going on between them or at some point in her later years this suspicion developed. Especially with a mini Jessica growing up under her roof and under her nose. Come to think of it, the woman has real complexes about Jessica and I'd love to know what Jessica's mentality would be about that: Would she be proud that her daughter is getting under Shannon's skin like this (for one thing because of the visual resemblance and then that she gets along so well with Lilith), would she be upset that Shannon can't put those old stories to rest and live her life, or would it be a bit of both?

And even though Shannon isn't the most sympathetic person I think a little subplot that life or some key events from her life show what makes her tick and why she does what she does.

Something like that is not meant to rehabilitate her as a person, of course, as far as that goes she's beyond the point of no return.

Points that would interest me:

Family life in Shannon's family (especially her interaction with her parents).
The reason for the conflict between Shannon and Jessica.
The breakup with Frank and her move
The reunion with Frank.
How it came to the fling with her ex-husband.
How she came up with the idea to charge Frank with the false allegations to the judge.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
True, you don't have to play. My thing is, i'm glad someone took the time to mod it so people that didn't want to see the couple of scenes could skip it and enjoy a great little story that is cannon.

The montage near the end is just beautiful.
Right, I agree. I just don't understand why some people are saying that Lily's ruined about that side story because we all know that she isn't virgin and that she had sex with Justin, so just because there is a SIDE STORY that shows Lily with another dude, she is ruined...? Like I said, just don't play the side story if you don't want to see or use mod that skip those scenes. Don't blame Dev about this... It isn't a game that you will miss loooots of content if you don't play it.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Right, I agree. I just don't understand why some people are saying that Lily's ruined about that side story because we all know that she isn't virgin and that she had sex with Justin, so just because there is a SIDE STORY that shows Lily with another dude, she is ruined...? Like I said, just don't play the side story if you don't want to see or use mod that skip those scenes. Don't blame Dev about this... It isn't a game that you will miss loooots of content if you don't play it.
I'll be completely honest, I would have been much more surprised if Lilith was a virgin. I wasn't a big fan of the scenes either (mainly because you know how it ends), but it was interesting to see the kinkier side of Lilith and what, as far as I remember, no one has mentioned yet: How Frank slowly but surely replaces her future ex from a certain point on in her dreams.

But well, let's wait and see how people react when it comes out that Becca is (probably) not a virgin anymore either. Just to be safe, the pitchforks should be hidden.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I'll be completely honest, I would have been much more surprised if Lilith was a virgin. I wasn't a big fan of the scenes either (mainly because you know how it ends), but it was interesting to see the kinkier side of Lilith and what, as far as I remember, no one has mentioned yet: How Frank slowly but surely replaces her future ex from a certain point on in her dreams.

But well, let's wait and see how people react when it comes out that Becca is (probably) not a virgin anymore either. Just to be safe, the pitchforks should be hidden.
I thought it was obvious

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My jokes aside, I think as long as a Becca side story remains unsexy (at least outside of Frank) no one will complain. What I could imagine in her subplot:

Becca hearing Lilith and Abby for the first time.
Becca gets that her mother is back in contact with her ex-husband or catches her and informs Frank at the first opportunity or makes sure he finds out.
Becca meets with Frank after Frank and Abby move out.
Becca's nightmare date
Becca and Lilith meet with the judge (even though I would have liked Lilith's point of view here I think Becca fits better as a key character here)
Becca's and Abby's conversation about Frank (although this would also fit well with a subplot about Abby)

I don't think a Becca subplot will happen yet, first we have to see how her plans for Frank, Lilith, Abby and herself unfold.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Becca gets that her mother is back in contact with her ex-husband or catches her and informs Frank at the first opportunity or makes sure he finds out.
I'm not convinced that she made the phone call to Frank. I think if Becca had made the call, she would have confessed that fact to him during their talk at the elevator. I was leaning toward it being Abby, but now I think it was Lilith. I think Lilith knew her mom was cheating on Frank with someone, but didn't know who and secretly let Frank know.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I actually tend to believe it was Becca who phoned Frank telling him to come home, as she comes across as adept at playing the long game. She's been in love with the MC since the day they met, and finding out the mom may be cheating (just not with who, though she has a good idea as she was not surprised when Frank finally told her) was the perfect opportunity to put her plan in motion to firstly break up their marriage, then subsequently, ingratiate herself in his life enough to where she could subtly work on seducing him. The only part I'm not sure on is whether she always planned on sharing him with her 'sisters' or if she initially just wanted him for herself but thought better of it.

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
Then that would mean Lilith has moved in with the MC....
No, it would've been when they where all living together with Shannon. She ignored him like she always did. Frank would have asked her if she knew where her mothers glove was while they were still living together.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
No, it would've been when they where all living together with Shannon. She ignored him like she always did. Frank would have asked her if she knew where her mothers glove was while they were still living together.
Ahh I see what you mean, you are saying it's a flashback. But the photo looks to have been taken in Frank's current house.

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
Ahh I see what you mean, you are saying it's a flashback. But the photo looks to have been taken in Frank's current house.
Not saying it's a flashback, it's just the text message history. They could've been sent at anytime. They are probably just talking in the kitchen and Frank has his phone out for some reason, maybe commenting on the fact that she doesn't reply to her messages. I'm sure it's during the current timeline.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes