Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
well thats good to know but the dev should have put that side story in the main game because of how that relationship ended. but i can also see why if it was made just for the idea of how the relationship should end or what have you. before its said or moved no this comment is a reply not anything on the side game. sooooooo. as long as the next update is long i can understand it taking awhile to get made.
It would be nice if after completion the side stories are added into the vn. But until we will be lucky if we get them. Devs gotta make money and us pirates made to wait shouldn't really be a concern of theirs, whether we are "understanding" pirates or not. Soooooo

Reactions: $@~

skydra

May 4, 2017
I understand it and believe me it was not complaint, at least here it was based on the same game, but there are many developers, who have 2 or 3 projects simultaneously of different stories, and their updates, are very vague in time, and that's what bothers me, before I used to donate in 2 projects, but I stopped doing it because of the same thing.....

Apr 20, 2021
I really liked this VN. I would highlight above all how the author has been building the story little by little.

One thing that shocks you at first the appearance of the sister, being almost dolls, but eventually, you get used to it do not notice it. I would say that the weakest characters are the lesbian couple. You can tell that they are placed to give "action" to the game, but their story es weak. Meiko es a character with potential, but in the following updates, you have to focus more on her.

I'm a bit shocked that with the MC we see her face in a few occasions and in most of the game we don't see her face. And his attitude on some occasions is too helpful, you can't tell he's the eldest of the group.

Otherwise, it's a great game, and looking forward to the next updates.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Hmm I really hope this post doesn't get moved so mods please note - it's really most relevant to Single Again.

To those who are worried that LL will be a distraction and slow down progress on SA, please take a look at it. If anything, the criticism should be that it is central to SA, and could easily have been SA 0.12.

In fact I'd go as far as to say that SA would be significantly impaired without it, especially the scenes that occur after Lilith's breakdown and taking Frank as her father figure.

Of course I understand that LL doesn't follow certain conventions of SA such as one episode per day. Also that it was intended as a special reward for high-value patrons, but I'm guessing that CNG got carried away and ended up writing much more than a "side story". He'll probably address this somehow in the next update, but meanwhile, I'd suggest fans of Single Again think of LL as the latest update of SA rather than worrying that CNG is losing interest in the core narrative.

weissbrot

May 27, 2018
The way I understand it, and granted I could completely be off the mark here, is that the Dev wanted to tell Lillith's Story as a core part of this game but couldn't do so without majorly pissing off some very loud members of the community.

I mean we saw how they reacted with things being told in a place they could completely ignore without any actual impact on the main game. Imagine that times a million...

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The way I understand it, and granted I could completely be off the mark here, is that the Dev wanted to tell Lillith's Story as a core part of this game but couldn't do so without majorly pissing off some very loud members of the community.

I mean we saw how they reacted with things being told in a place they could completely ignore without any actual impact on the main game. Imagine that times a million...
I really don't understand why some people got that angry because that side story, if on the main game, we were already told that Lilly has a sexual life very active, including Justin. So, yea, I don't get it. Some people said that Dev ruined her. You know she already had sex, you know that she slept with Justin and the side story showed that, just don't play it.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really don't understand why some people got that angry because that side story, if on the main game, we were already told that Lilly has a sexual life very active, including Justin. So, yea, I don't get it. Some people said that Dev ruined her. You know she already had sex, you know that she slept with Justin and the side story showed that, just don't play it.
For some knowing your gf fucked someone before is ok, but seeing her fucking is too much. Everybody is different.

I have never sat down with a girlfriend and watched a sextape with her and someone else, even though I know she wasn't a virgin when I got with her. But if you are into that wonderful.

Personally I loved the mini story but am glad someone made a mod for skipping that content so others could enjoy it as well.

Everybody has their own limits on what they want to see. There is no good coming from judging others. Let them be them and you do you.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for the scenes with her ex-boyfriend, for me personally, a slightly cruder summary would have been fine, but that would probably have destroyed the immersion. When the plot is completely finished - and I hope the story is finished, I'm always a bit "nervous" that there's just nothing more to come, especially with plots and characters that I find interesting - that the subplots and the core plot around Frank are somehow summarized. The events before Frank's departure as a kind of intro from the point of view of the girls and then when a certain period or core events have happened, that you then have options in the form of buttons with titles like "Events from the point of view of X". But well, I don't know how complicated that would be and if that wouldn't possibly bring more problems than benefits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
they want virgins aka be 1st to pop that cherry.

Reactions: underoath27

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Of course I understand that LL doesn't follow certain conventions of SA such as one episode per day. Also that it was intended as a special reward for high-value patrons, but I'm guessing that CNG got carried away and ended up writing much more than a "side story". He'll probably address this somehow in the next update, but meanwhile, I'd suggest fans of Single Again think of LL as the latest update of SA rather than worrying that CNG is losing interest in the core narrative.
In this game we are seeing the world through Frank's eyes, and with LL it is through Lilith's eyes. Some games do jump to other perspectives when needed and I think that it could have been done here too but if they want to keep the game to Frank's perspective only then they will need to use the sidegames to fully explore things. While I agree that people who enjoy this game probably should check out LL, I have to think that the major things revealed in it that are important to this game will be revealed in this game. My guess is that it will be similar to how things unfolded with the two games here, in SA we heard from Lilith about the cheating and what her boyfreind and friend said, but in LL we saw it happen. I think the most important surprises revealed in LL will be talked about in SA, you just have to play LL to see them and the last big thing revealed in LL will obviously be shown in SA.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There is a certain triplets game that highlights this point perfectly.
You forgot the fact that when they do release said update, MC totally forgets he is now a father and goes play around with his colleagues instead of taking care of his really needing love daughters... which were also the only real selling point of the story...

Anyway... as we were saying, I think LL is the best written part in this story so far. Not just for Lilith but Becca and MC are shown in completely different light. Even Sharon in a softer light, yes she is a bitch but she was not a bad mother when younger and she seems to be suffering right now, though the bitch totally deserves it.

Uh-oh...Bec doesn't look happy

View attachment 1183964
Indeed... I am afraid she is going to tell me her Daddy's Harem plans were disabled by James Bond, the way she is looking.

Do you guys think MC will become a bit more active in his decisions? So far he has accepted everything, which is fine as this is not that kind of game, but I wonder if after acknowledging his desires he will finally embrace them, instead of simply let them happen.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Uh-oh...Bec doesn't look happy

View attachment 1183964
I imagine that this is the facial expression she had during the date she was asked out on. The date where the guy permanently memed this video (for those who don't remember, she mentioned it in a conversation with Frank and it went south pretty quickly).

But in all seriousness, it is more likely that this expression is Lilith related.

Ayhsel If I remember correctly, it was mentioned that Shanon tried to be a kind of mother to Abby at first, which she didn't really manage to do anymore as Abby became more and more like her mother on the outside. She's still a pathetic person, but at least she tried. Worst epitaph ever: At least she tried.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: pgm_01 and Ayhsel

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Never commenting to push you to read it*, as always, but it is the best written part of the novel so far. Not only it shows a better Lilith, it shows a fantastic Becca.

And I think it is 100% certain fucking the three daughters is not a choice. After all, was it possible to avoid Becca sexy time in the library or the kitchen? I never tried but I doubt you can even.

*i made the clarification to avoid misunderstandings.
thats just the way MrFriendly is .. i think he's an uncover pervy cop ... he just don't want to admit it ;)
jk jk .. i think MrFriendly is pretty cool eve tho we don't see eye to eye sometimes :)

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

Hey everyone,
Just a small update, after I finished Lilith's side story I took a little break. But I'm back at it again. 0.12 is going well, and I should have the first beta up for testing this Sunday. I don't know when the full update will be done but I'm shooting for the end of the month. I'll make a post with preview pics when I get closer to release.
Okay, maybe a couple...​
move finger.jpg
Move your fucking finger, I can't read the replies....:mad:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
For some knowing your gf fucked someone before is ok, but seeing her fucking is too much. Everybody is different.

I have never sat down with a girlfriend and watched a sextape with her and someone else, even though I know she wasn't a virgin when I got with her. But if you are into that wonderful.

Personally I loved the mini story but am glad someone made a mod for skipping that content so others could enjoy it as well.

Everybody has their own limits on what they want to see. There is no good coming from judging others. Let them be them and you do you.
If you know your gf already had sex before and it's ok, fine. You don't watch a sex tape of her, right? So don't watch! In this case, don't play the side story. Now, if you already know and just because Dev made a side story where it shows her having sex and that ruined a person, it is a little extreme to me. Like I said, just don't play the side story. I don't like to see my gf with another dude, and I played the side story, I skipped the scenes where she was having sex witg Justin and I don't think that ruined her, and I liked the side story. My main issue here is this: you know that she had sex before, and this side story isn't in the main game, so you don't have to play it, so, tge character isn't ruined because of that.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes