Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I mean, I did not like seeing her fuck that idiot ( i dont mind girls, though), but hey.. not going to go screaming as a whiny bitch as some were doing in Lilith's Longing thread.
Exactly. I have so far avoided even looking at the Lilith's Longing thread for just this reason. I assumed it would be filled with whiners and complainers about how Clever Name "ruined" the story and the player now "hates" Lilith and is now plagued with nightmares. Am I close?

I like a story where it is at least somewhat realistic, and that means that several characters will likely have past relationships. I really don't understand why some people get so threatened by it. I avoid actual NTR, I just don't see the appeal personally, but I don't insist that every character in a VN is totally inexperienced. It gives some variety to have different types of girls to choose from. From the first-timers, to those with more, or even a lot, of experience. The spice of life, right?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Exactly. I have so far avoided even looking at the Lilith's Longing thread for just this reason. I assumed it would be filled with whiners and complainers about how Clever Name "ruined" the story and the player now "hates" Lilith and is now plagued with nightmares. Am I close?

I like a story where it is at least somewhat realistic, and that means that several characters will likely have past relationships. I really don't understand why some people get so threatened by it. I avoid actual NTR, I just don't see the appeal personally, but I don't insist that every character in a VN is totally inexperienced. It gives some variety to have different types of girls to choose from. From the first-timers, to those with more, or even a lot, of experience. The spice of life, right?
As someone who has no interest in Lilith (and didn't read the KN) I also am always puzzled by the people who want all women to be "unspoiled" while they play the sluttiness main character they can... So many get upset when the MC even faces consequences for fucking around. I just find the hypocrisy exhausting but expected at this point. Variety and diversity of compatible fuck objects should be a good thing <shrug>.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well people need to realize that it is part of her story, and not everyone is going to like aspects of the game, and people reacting the way they do just means that CNG is doing a good job, and people are engaging with the characters, because if they weren't, they wouldn't give a shit about it or what happens :)

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Finally got a chance to look at the Lillith side story. the first half with Justin was pretty meh, but the rest of the story was excellent. Cannot wait for the fireworks in the next Single Again chapter.

I'm hoping Bec gets a side story and Abby as well, but that's it. Although, we do see a lot of Abby's pov in the main game so a side story with her probably wouldn't be required. I don't really care about the other side characters so side stories for them would be wasted development time.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For me all the sex scenes with Justin were pretty unnecessary, I know that it's an adult game and people want sex scenes, but it would have been cool if the dev added the option to skip them. Other than that yeah it was a good side story, most of the stuff you see is stuff that was already mentioned in the main game and the few new pieces of information will be part of the main game anyway, but it was still a well done side story.

calliope_remoerdis

Feb 19, 2018
So there I was this morning, thinking I was going to play a game and masturbate and then move on with my life. Instead, I played this game. I laughed. I cried. I got attached. It's now 12 hours later and I still haven't masturbated. HOW DARE YOU!

Seriously, though. This was fantastic. I need more. The story is compelling, and I absolutely feel for the characters. I need you to keep it up.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Previously stated I think that the Dev would be spending 4 weeks on the update so I estimate that the update maybe be released around 17 May - 24 May.

With how Lilith's story ended I hope Frank can pacify Lilly after she finds him in bed with Abby.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Previously stated I think that the Dev would be spending 4 weeks on the update so I estimate that the update maybe be released around 17 May - 24 May.

With how Lilith's story ended I hope Frank can pacify Lilly after she finds him in bed with Abby.
Don't spoil for people that don't play in side- game yet.

Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018

Please use the spoiler code [ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER] since many have not played the Lilith Side Story.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Don't spoil for people that don't play in side- game yet.
As someone who has no intentions of playing side games (and is disappointed that the dev is filling space with them) feel free to spoil the entirety of Lillith's Longing... Just do it with spoiler tags, please.

At this point I'm fairly sure the player will have no agency when it comes to who Frank fucks.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
As someone who has no intentions of playing side games (and is disappointed that the dev is filling space with them) feel free to spoil the entirety of Lillith's Longing... Just do it with spoiler tags, please.

At this point I'm fairly sure the player will have no agency when it comes to who Frank fucks.
Never commenting to push you to read it*, as always, but it is the best written part of the novel so far. Not only it shows a better Lilith, it shows a fantastic Becca.

And I think it is 100% certain fucking the three daughters is not a choice. After all, was it possible to avoid Becca sexy time in the library or the kitchen? I never tried but I doubt you can even.

*i made the clarification to avoid misunderstandings.

Last edited:

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020

i can tell you i got as far as lillith spying on rebecca sucking mc's dick in the kitchen, which implies there's no choice about that happening in the main game, which point i didn't even reach. i'd like this game if there was a wholesome father route in which mc straightens out abby and rebecca and raises the girls right with no perverted shit, but alas that ain't happening. of course, his alternatives are a girl who isn't older than rebecca and a "lesbian". dunno why i'm still following this thread.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i can tell you i got as far as lillith spying on rebecca sucking mc's dick in the kitchen, which implies there's no choice about that happening in the main game, which point i didn't even reach. i'd like this game if there was a wholesome father route in which mc straightens out abby and rebecca and raises the girls right with no perverted shit, but alas that ain't happening. of course, his alternatives are a girl who isn't older than rebecca and a "lesbian". dunno why i'm still following this thread.
That is a good point. Scene is not missable then. So yeah, no choice on the girls. Good catch.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That is a good point. Scene is not missable then. So yeah, no choice on the girls. Good catch.
Which is a shame since, in my opinion, Lilith is undesirable. Ah well, I should have known that this game wasn’t going to allow choice a long time ago when the developer was pulling the game over nonsense.

Enjoy everyone, I’ll see myself out.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes