baited92

Nov 15, 2018
To each their own. I'm actually enjoying playing an MC that is hesitant as opposed to the usual trope where he is a pervert that grooms young girls under his charge. This game is a little different and offers a different perspective. Throw a rock on this site and you will hit a game that has a pervert chad who spends the entire game manipulating women to get his rocks off. This game is not like that and it's refreshing.
I agree. It isn't just that, however. I believe individual sense of responsibility is strongly connected to enjoyability of this game. Because the MC really tries to do the "right thing", but is essentially overruled by the female leads and the situation as a whole. As he's "tried" to be responsible, the responsibility for whatever happens after that is no longer his alone, if at all. Hands tied, force majeure. That creates a certain sense of freedom.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
To each their own. I'm actually enjoying playing an MC that is hesitant as opposed to the usual trope where he is a pervert that grooms young girls under his charge. This game is a little different and offers a different perspective. Throw a rock on this site and you will hit a game that has a pervert chad who spends the entire game manipulating women to get his rocks off. This game is not like that and it's refreshing.
That wasn't what i was trying to say, i understand that this isn't a game about putting your dick in a sleeping girls mouth...
And it played well for a start and got a nice build up... i just think the more recent update it got to the point of annoyance, where every other line he says he's "gonna put a stop to all this" but gets pulled along by the girls with little to no actual resistance.

Then again he married Shannon, being a dumb weak idiot is an established fact for him.

Just think we are at point where he needs to switch to "if that makes you happy and makes me happy..."

Reactions: isotope
Jun 21, 2018
dl, unzip, open folder, click lsuncher. you might need to unblock it from your av/etc blocklist.
What Launcher?? I've down loaded, and unzipped. I click on the folder singleagain-0.11-pc_update. it gives me another folder "SingleAgain-0.11-pc Update"... I click on that it gives me 3 things... 1 game file folder, 2 single again PV file, 3 singleagain.sh SH file.

someone007

Jun 5, 2017
What Launcher?? I've down loaded, and unzipped. I click on the folder singleagain-0.11-pc_update. it gives me another folder "SingleAgain-0.11-pc Update"... I click on that it gives me 3 things... 1 game file folder, 2 single again PV file, 3 singleagain.sh SH file.
You need the full version .10 to use the update to .11. Use the full download options that are posted above the update version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK I'm trying the download bit above the update bit..
copy what's in update folder to full game folder and replace all files and hope that game works since using update to update game to latest version instead dling full version everytime might cause errors.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just finished reading Lilith's Longing.

It was without a doubt the best thing so far in the novel!! absolutely fantastic, from beginning to end!

All characters were seen in a fantastic light! From Abi and Lilly as children or MC in general. And Becca was amazing, in the elevator was probably one of her best scenes ever. I want more of this Becca!!

Really, absolutely great! Definitely increases the overall quality of the novel on its own.

Jun 21, 2018
copy what's in update folder to full game folder and replace all files and hope that game works since using update to update game to latest version instead dling full version everytime might cause errors.
I down loaded the whole v0.11. I tried to copy the update before and it didn't work. It's working now though

Reactions: mr john

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I down loaded the whole v0.11. I tried to copy the update before and it didn't work. It's working now though
that's good, sometimes it just is so that updating prev. version of full game to current version just doesn't work and then needs to dl full version.

Reactions: mr john

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So does anyone know the names of the other bonus games like Lilys.
They aren't bonus games, just side stories, to give more insight in to the characters, and Lillys is the first, not sure what others will be done at this point

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
They aren't bonus games, just side stories, to give more insight in to the characters, and Lillys is the first, not sure what others will be done at this point
Oh I thought I read others had been done.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Just finished reading Lilith's Longing.

It was without a doubt the best thing so far in the novel!! absolutely fantastic, from beginning to end!
I agree. It really fleshed out the girls more, especially Lilith of course, and to a lesser extent Becca. I always liked Lilith from the beginning, her bad attitude toward the MC was clearly mostly an act due to her difficult upbringing and abandonment by her biological father. Any decent father, such as the MC, will give his step-daughter the space she needs to deal with it, and just show that he will be there for her no matter what. I am surprised by the few here that don't see this. Perhaps they don't have kids themselves, or just lack empathy.

I didn't love the scenes with Justin, but I could live with it. But the rest of the story was really well written and thought out. I hope most of it ends up in Single Again, as it would be a shame to leave it out. It is quite interesting to see the story from the perspective of another character, Lilith in this case. I wish more developers would do this.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I agree. It really fleshed out the girls more, especially Lilith of course, and to a lesser extent Becca. I always liked Lilith from the beginning, her bad attitude toward the MC was clearly mostly an act due to her difficult upbringing and abandonment by her biological father. Any decent father, such as the MC, will give his step-daughter the space she needs to deal with it, and just show that he will be there for her no matter what. I am surprised by the few here that don't see this. Perhaps they don't have kids themselves, or just lack empathy.

I didn't love the scenes with Justin, but I could live with it. But the rest of the story was really well written and thought out. I hope most of it ends up in Single Again, as it would be a shame to leave it out. It is quite interesting to see the story from the perspective of another character, Lilith in this case. I wish more developers would do this.
I mean, I did not like seeing her fuck that idiot ( i dont mind girls, though), but hey.. not going to go screaming as a whiny bitch as some were doing in Lilith's Longing thread.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes