Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But she was cheating too just because it was with Abby doesn't change that fact.
So? I don't care if my baby cheats on her boyfriend. I only care that he hurt her! This is not a "what is just and fair" situation. I am no judge or superhero. I am simply a very protective father! :giggle:

Let that asshole's father (or mother, for symmetry, if you will) get angry at my baby for cheating on him.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
So? I don't care if my baby cheats on her boyfriend. I only care that he hurt her! This is not a "what is just and fair" situation. I am no judge or superhero. I am simply a very protective father! :giggle:

Let that asshole's father (or mother, for symmetry, if you will) get angry at my baby for cheating on him.
Look, I have three daughters and I would not wish this on them but there has to be accountability, I can only be there for them when they fall. Unless they are physically hurt then they just have to suck it up, because it's just broken love.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Look, I have three daughters and I would not wish this on them but there has to be accountability, I can only be there for them when they fall. Unless they are physically hurt then they just have to suck it up, because it's just broken love.
Oh well you were actually asking... I totally understand that. I was simply joking all in all.

I would not simply react if a couples of teenagers cheat on each other. I would, react however, on both sides (to my daughter if she is the one making damage) to try to do things right! Do mind, that doing things right is not simply "dont cheat" in my head. But more like, "do what you must but face the consequences".
Again, assuming it is something that cannot generate any permanent damage and it is part of growing up.

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

OutOfFuxs2Give

Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Oh well you were actually asking... I totally understand that. I was simply joking all in all.

I would not simply react if a couples of teenagers cheat on each other. I would, react however, on both sides (to my daughter if she is the one making damage) to try to do things right! Do mind, that doing things right is not simply "dont cheat" in my head. But more like, "do what you must but face the consequences".
Again, assuming it is something that cannot generate any permanent damage and it is part of growing up.
I agree 100%

Reactions: Ayhsel

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wait wait wait... I understand you don't like it, that is totally fine, but you are putting the girl before the horse!

The fact that she is a love interest is not something that should be taken into account when she is acting like that. She is not thinking "hey, I am a LI in an AVN and he is clearly the MC as his dick is unrealistically huge, so I guess i will end up fucking him and loving him, let's be nice from moment 0". They are supposed to be character, with flaws, problems, tastes, experience and whatever bla bla bla. You don't need to like those kind of characters, and I understand and even share in real life your point of "we are all fighting our own secret war nobody else knows about, so please be nice". But those characters don't need to share those thoughts. They don't even need to like MC.
No, of course she isn't but that doesn't give her a pass either. I mean irl I won't tolerate that behavior so why should I play the MC to tolerate that behavior? Why write the MC to just give her a pass instead of calling her on it? I understand that the characters need to have flaws and everything but that doesn't mean that anyone is required to put up with their behavior. We all have personality traits that we find appealing or unappealing in people and I don't like people who behave like she does. And I am fine with a character not liking a MC, I just want to be able to have the MC choose not to interact with those characters. Unfortunately it seems rare that a player is able to have the MC ignore an asshole character because the jerk needs to be "redeemed".

And sometimes, as is the case with Lilith, it is not because the they dont want to be nice, not because they are assholes. It is the only way they know. In Lilith's subconscious, MC is just another evil guy that will eventually abandon her, so why care about him? After all, "dads" have proven to be anything but evil assholes who don't care about their daughters. Understanding that sometimes people do need help is also, in my opinion, part of the mantra that everybody is fighting their own war. Many times with ourselves and many times not even aware.
"The only way they know"? What does that even mean? She could just not accuse Frank of being a pervert, she could keep her mouth shut. The whole "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" rule, it isn't that difficult a rule to follow. She could just ignore him. Her bio-dad failed her and yet she thought he'd come back and be the loving dad she needed. Did her dad ever do that? Frank tried but she didn't care. How have ALL dads been evil assholes to her? One did not care, one did care. She was a bitch to the one who did care, subconsciously or not. Eventually people get tired of being treated like that, Frank should be able to walk away from her as anything more than being the father to her best friend. Instead he just lays there and lets her walk all over him.

On the topic of "too beta as other have claimed", I do believe that MC could start becoming more assertive. Specially now that he has acknowledge his desires and his daughters are clearly responding to that (or was it the other way around)? But if anything, I think this game has taken the nice approach in the "I am a father first, and their lover second", compared to so many others that invert the equation.
No, he isn't. Assertive means he doesn't allow his older stepdaughter to give him a blowjob in the kitchen of an open concept tiny apartment. He puts her off. He stands up for himself. He doesn't let everything be dictated to him. In this game the MC has NEVER pursued anyone, every single woman that he can fuck is because the women have approached him. He never makes the first move nor does he even attempt to stop anything from happening to him when it comes to his "daughters". If he REALLY had misgivings then he should be able to stop her and not just stand there like a statue. Yes, I understand that he is sexually attracted to them but that doesn't mean he should just allow Becca to have her way with him.

About redheads, I dont think my brain can understand "enough redheads"... I do believe, though, that given how powerful they are, devs should deal with the in moderation. Not because they can be enough, that makes absolutely no fucking sense, but because they can overpower the rest too much. With great power comes great responsibility.
One day someone will create a good game with a redheaded family and we will die from the pleasure of having our hearts explode from our chests. But that is not today and this is not that game.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly the side story is more of a character assassination in that it reveals just how awful Lilith is. If I'd known her full exploits I wouldn't have gone within five feet of her in this game because it's incredibly likely the MC will end up walking in on her like he did Shannon. As it stands I'm planning a new playthrough where I do avoid her as much as possible, no redemption for the unrepentant.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
And I am fine with a character not liking a MC, I just want to be able to have the MC choose not to interact with those characters. Unfortunately it seems rare that a player is able to have the MC ignore an asshole character because the jerk needs to be "redeemed".
Emm your point is valid but ultimately flawed. Sure, you could ask that. But why restrict to that? You could potentially ask for MC to be able to ignore every character as in real life. I tend to dislike (notable exceptions like Nina in Love Season) obviously in love childhood friend, so why not be able to avoid them?
The point is, at the end of the day, there are so many paths you can do.

More to this novel, I have absolutely no idea, but I have seen members of my family act very "fucking child brat" and while it is not that I simply let them have it, I would not "you know what, you are going to act like that, I will ignore you". I think, MC's behavior has been consistent in that regard.

"The only way they know"? What does that even mean? She could just not accuse Frank of being a pervert, she could keep her mouth shut. The whole "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" rule, it isn't that difficult a rule to follow. She could just ignore him. Her bio-dad failed her and yet she thought he'd come back and be the loving dad she needed. Did her dad ever do that? Frank tried but she didn't care. How have ALL dads been evil assholes to her? One did not care, one did care. She was a bitch to the one who did care, subconsciously or not. Eventually people get tired of being treated like that, Frank should be able to walk away from her as anything more than being the father to her best friend. Instead he just lays there and lets her walk all over him.
It means precisely what I told you. You are assuming all people can, first comprehend they are being rude, second are able to stop it, third, they care about.
Lilith's here, in my opinion, dev is the only one that knows, simply knows she dislikes MC. She does not understand why, she simply does. Is that uncommon for a child that loved their parent to dislike the new couple of her other parent? I have seen it so many times that if anything that part of Lilith was cliche.
I agree with you that she was being unreasonable. And agree with you that MC did not deserved that. Agree with you she was a spoiled child, needed therapy and MC had a lot of reason to say "fuck it, I dont care".
But have you never been unreasonable? I have been unreasonable pretty much every day of my life in one sense of another. Have you never cared about people that still treated you as garbage? I have so many times it is sad.

People have flaws, we cannot choose what we like, we cannot choose what we feel and we cannot choose what we love. Only thing we can choose is how we act but sometimes even that is complicated when you are emotionally/physically/mentally impaired. I can tell that because I have experienced pretty much all three. Again, you dont need to like her, but I think you are simply going by "well she could have been nice", when probably, as far as she knew, she was as nice as she could given she really disliked this fucking guy in her life!

No, he isn't. Assertive means he doesn't allow his older stepdaughter to give him a blowjob in the kitchen of an open concept tiny apartment. He puts her off. He stands up for himself. He doesn't let everything be dictated to him. In this game the MC has NEVER pursued anyone, every single woman that he can fuck is because the women have approached him. He never makes the first move nor does he even attempt to stop anything from happening to him when it comes to his "daughters". If he REALLY misgivings then he should be able to stop her and not just stand there like a statue. Yes, I understand that he is sexually attracted to them but that doesn't mean he should just allow Becca to have her way with him.
I said he is starting. No that he is. My comment was relative. Is he more assertive that he was? yes. You can see that in the last update. Is he an assertive guy by a more general average compared to others MC, absolutely no. And he will never be. In fact, it is even said explicit (as far as my terrible memory is concerned) in a conversation with Becca, in which she explains MC likes more to follow. I think it was in the sauna but again, memory is terrible.

One day someone will create a good game with a redheaded family and we will die from the pleasure of having our hearts explode from our chests. But that is not today and this is not that game.
Hahah I can do with a multicolor family. I just would like to have a few more redheads... with freckles, maybe? At the end of the day, I fall in love with characters more than their hair color.. but yeah, redheads are always a plus.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamesonwulf

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Honestly the side story is more of a character assassination in that it reveals just how awful Lilith is. If I'd known her full exploits I wouldn't have gone within five feet of her in this game because it's incredibly likely the MC will end up walking in on her like he did Shannon. As it stands I'm planning a new playthrough where I do avoid her as much as possible, no redemption for the unrepentant.
Can anyone share it for the love of goddess? I am poor!!:confused:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's in latest updates as "Lillith's something or other"
ohh thank you! So you mean it is inside the game? I thought it was something like a self contained mini novel. Sorry, I am borderline retard (is this word politically correct by the way? i never know), you can find it here in f95? I dont see it in the OP.

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

OutOfFuxs2Give

Donor
Mar 4, 2020
ohh thank you! So you mean it is inside the game? I thought it was something like a self contained mini novel. Sorry, I am borderline retard (is this word politically correct by the way? i never know), you can find it here in f95? I dont see it in the OP.
IT's called Lilith's Longing.

• Red Heart

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
The side story is called Lilith's Longing and it has it's own thread which can be found on the Latest Update page of recent releases.
Or go here https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-longing-v1-0-clever-name-games.80211/

• Red Heart

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-longing-v1-0-clever-name-games.80211/

And retard is not but then we are on F95 which is also not very. I don't really care.

As to everything else, I think we will have to agree to disagree as usual. End of the day I would rather be indifferent towards people and characters like Lilith, Bella, etc... And I know exactly how you feel about that. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheFurs and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/liliths-longing-v1-0-clever-name-games.80211/

And retard is not but then we are on F95 which is also not very. I don't really care.

As to everything else, I think we will have to agree to disagree as usual. End of the day I would rather be indifferent towards people and characters like Lilith, Bella, etc... And I know exactly how you feel about that. :)
Hahah of course! I was not trying to convince you to like her. It has never been my objective when we have discussed a character, as trying to make someone like something is a lost cause, we have no control over it. I do agree she is a spoiled child, she does not deserve MC's love and all that. I was simply talking about the arguments in general and about Lilith in particular.

You and me disagreeing in this topic is the norm not the exception. There is however, a LI in which everybody, even you and me, can agree she is the best beyond all doubt which is Nova in Love season. That girl is was created to be loved. Pure perfection, beyond personal taste.
My opinion, of course. As I said above, we don't choose what we like, we simply do.

Thanks to you, AceOfNiagara and darkyokai for the link.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hahah of course! I was not trying to convince you to like her. It has never been my objective when we have discussed a character, as trying to make someone like something is a lost cause, we have no control over it. I do agree she is a spoiled child, she does not deserve MC's love and all that. I was simply talking about the arguments in general and about Lilith in particular.

You and me disagreeing in this topic is the norm not the exception. There is however, a LI in which everybody, even you and me, can agree she is the best beyond all doubt which is Nova in Love season. That girl is was created to be loved. Pure perfection, beyond personal taste.
My opinion, of course. As I said above, we don't choose what we like, we simply do.

Thanks to you, AceOfNiagara and darkyokai for the link.

I know, but I'd rather not waste my energy overthinking those characters. Honestly, characters like Lilith and Bella are why I don't like games. I am not following SG anymore because the game is all about Bella, the MC is another passive character who allows everyone to dictate to him just like Frank. I would like this game (and that game) a hell of a lot more if the MC's were assertive AND could walk away from the two characters that, unfortunately for me, are so prominently presented in each game. I've become spoiled by the games that allow me to choose who the MC is with and the fact that the two MCs are so passive is frustrating.

Obviously it is up to the developers to create the story they want to tell. I just think they need to also take into account that people play these games to "do", to "act", to "choose". Most people don't play these games to just sit passively by, which is what seems to be happening in this game A LOT (and in SG).

And Nova is a milder case of these characters. The prickly friend who jabs at the MC. I don't mind that. There's no real venom there. I don't believe that Lilith or Bella are anything like her. When it comes to the three I would take Nova and leave the other two to drown.
Although in that game I'm all about the MILF.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2020

If only i'd waited a day, i could have saved $20. Now i feel stupid. Depending on the next main story update, i might even drop patreon support for this entirely. And seeing how the side story ended, does not bode well for my continued patronage.

Ps. Fuck Lilith. May she die in a house fire along with her mother. I like her as much as the stepmom from Revenga.

What's this SG you're talking about? (So i can stay away)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If only i'd waited a day, i could have saved $20. Now i feel stupid. Depending on the next main story update, i might even drop patreon support for this entirely. And seeing how the side story ended, does not bode well for my continued patronage.

Ps. Fuck Lilith. May she die in a house fire along with her mother. I like her as much as the stepmom from Revenga.

What's this SG you're talking about? (So i can stay away)
I am so glad I have decided not to play the side story, so many people are having negative reactions to it. As I don't like Lilith I have no desire to play a kinetic novel focused solely on her. Honestly I have one foot out the door with this game as I fear the dev is going to force all three girls on the MC and when that happens I am done.

SG = Summer's Gone, I liked the first release however the original dev left and the current dev (who had the original idea) loves bitchy women like Lilith and his character Bella. Bella is even worse than Lilith, the MC in SG is completely passive when it comes to her, and the game only updates once a year. Though it has amazing graphics there is no sexual content whatsoever right now.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
SG = Summer's Gone, I liked the first release however the original dev left and the current dev (who had the original idea) loves bitchy women like Lilith and his character Bella. Bella is even worse than Lilith, the MC in SG is completely passive when it comes to her, and the game only updates once a year. Though it has amazing graphics there is no sexual content whatsoever right now.

Lol some people do like them characters though, I for one love a character that has hard exterior, can be seen as a bitch to a lot of people but on the inside is not.. exactly why i have Katie as my pic. I didnt like bella at the beginning of SG but you can tell there is more to her. I bet the longer that one goes others will find out more and like her more. Ofcourse its not for everyone though.

I disagree that the MC is passive too, He talks shit to her just as much as she does.. he says some bad shit to her.. its not like you're at her knees like some bitch boy while she talks shit to you.. thats a complete different thing and i 100% am not into that..

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Some thoughts about Lilith's Longing for any on the fence.

Negative :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Mostly) Positive:

It's clearly not for everyone, and while I appreciate the story enough to give the content a reluctant thumbs up, I fully accept that this story will not be everyone's cup of tea.

• Hey there
Reactions: joshrip and pgm_01
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes