Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yep... Living in this garbage can does make me crazy! Just find tsundere characters and people like that irl to be too exhausting. Only so much time and energy in my green fuzzy body and I don't want to waste it on them.
It's all good. Even though I don't agree ahem most times I respect your posts as they don't troll and do a good job expressing why you feel something and not the typical "this sucks bs spam posts".

Humans are odd creatures but actual communications can help us understand each other.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's all good. Even though I don't agree ahem most times I respect your posts as they don't troll and do a good job expressing why you feel something and not the typical "this sucks bs spam posts".

Humans are odd creatures but actual communications can help us understand each other.
Yeah, I try not to troll. I know I don't succeed and I've been run out of threads for not loving them as much as everyone expects me to but I figure we are the beta testers here. Sure thinking that way somewhat legitimizes our theft of these games but it also is true since we are the target audience. IF the only feedback a developer gets is that it is all amazing and there's absolutely nothing wrong that isn't as valuable as constructive criticism. Not that I'm always constructive in my criticism, I am a flawed puppet with a hand up my ass after all!

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
All this talk about the side story and as someone who can't stand Lily I am just hoping we can tell her to fuck off... Probably not, I am sure that the Dev has it required that Frank fuck the three mains, no choice at all in that only get to make a choice with the side pieces. Give me Becca and Mieko and I am good. Abby is too weird looking and Lily is not worth the aggravation for me. Shit, give me the judge's daughter again before Lily.

I know, I know, I have peculiar tastes.
I couldn't agree with you more...you do have peculiar taste ;)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The way I see Lily she never abused or tormented the MC. She was (mildly) rude and sarcastic to him at times, yes. But that's not abuse. She never did anything to really hurt him and it wasn't malicious. It was defensive, a result of being scared to let him in and have him abandon her. And though it's been a while since I started playing and I may misremember, I don't believe it has been constant. She's a good person struggling with abandonment issues.

I can see how she fits the definition of tsundere, but I think she's a little more complex than the traditional tsundere; at least the way I've seen it portrayed and spoken about, where it is presented as very one-dimensional - they either have no reason to be antagonistic (it's entirely arbitrary,) or their reason is that they like the person and don't want to admit it.

None of this means you have to like her or, if you like her after she changes her attitude, want to fuck her. We all have different tastes and wouldn't it be boring if we didn't. Talking of boring. Meiko (is that her name, I can't care enough to be sure) is boring. As is the cliché story of the asian parents trying to marry off their daughter. If I can ignore one character, it will be her.

I do want to fuck Lily. But more than that I want to make her feel safe.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I don't hate Meiko but as she is now, she is kinda "meh". Maybe with more development, she will grow on me (us).

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I don't hate Meiko. I'm pretty much neutral. Casually uninterested either way. Which isn't conducive to any kind of relationship, romantic or sexual.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's not even because she is "my girl" we already knew she had a boyfriend that really doesn't bother me. It's more the fact that the dude is a fucking asshole and knowing what he ends up doing to her makes me not want to see any sex scenes that involves him and lilith.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pretty much how i felt :mad:
i wanna beat the shit out of him :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Becca has really started to get on my nerves the past couple updates, she's just a manipulative person and I really don't vibe with that shit.
I personally like strong, know what they want and cunning LIs. And thankfully she is here otherwise the mc never would have got far as he has... my two cents

Reactions: Demongus

Demongus

Jan 30, 2020
I personally like strong, know what they want and cunning LIs. And thankfully she is here otherwise the mc never would have got far as he has... my two cents
Oh absolutely, the mc wouldn't have done anything without her. Would just be nice to tell her to shut up and stop deflecting for a minute.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Becca wasn't doing much talking with his dick in her mouth. I don't think she'll be complaining if he regularly shuts her up that way.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Meiko (is that her name, I can't care enough to be sure) is boring. As is the cliché story of the asian parents trying to marry off their daughter. If I can ignore one character, it will be her.
Meiko is pretty cute to me. She looked pretty frumpy in the store originally, but you could tell she had a pretty nice body and appearance under the baggy clothes, and with a little care with her hair, I think she looks really cute. Also, I love shy girls in these games, so she appeals to me. Her character is a little thin, so far, but I hope that Clever Name will add a little more to her backstory or character in time. I still like the main girls better, Becca most of all, because I like her spunk.

Jun 29, 2020
Just finished the sidestory. $20 for that disapointing tripe ( I though this was a pirating site, not gateway advertisement for Patreon/Subscribestar). I feel cheated. Hope the next side story is better.

And if the objective was to make me empathise and care for Lilith, it backfired. I now like that little spoiled shit even less.

If in the main game I get the chance to tell her to fuck off, i'll take it.

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Just finished the sidestory. $20 for that disapointing tripe ( I though this was a pirating site, not gateway advertisement for Patreon/Subscribestar). I feel cheated. Hope the next side story is better.

And if the objective was to make me empathise and care for Lilith, it backfired. I now like that little spoiled shit even less.

If in the main game I get the chance to tell her to fuck off, i'll take it.
First, Lilith forces Abby to have sex with her, which I believe that she started their sexual encounters that way, too. Instead of Abby being mad her, she tells her that she has cheat on Will, by the way she was doing the same to Justin so, "one good turn deserves another." She breaks up with Will then started fucking Justin, and the situation with the MC is stupid, too, she just started having feeling for him. In the end, Lilith is a Fucking Carbon Copy of Shannon(her whore of a mom who loves conflict), to the point she fell for Becca's trap with no problem, she had the nerves to be mad about the MC an Becca or the MC and Abby, I wish we could tell her to fuck off but the MC has no spine so I'm want a Femdom tag on this shit now or give me the choice to replace Lilith with the store owner's daughter.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes