Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah from what I've been told from people that played the side story, the stuff that is revealed is all stuff that will be part of the main story anyway. Unless you really want to see Lilly have sex with the guy that ends up cheating on her and humiliating her, you can skip it and you don't really miss anything.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It was horrible to see Lilly and Abby together. :D

The side story does contain quite a bit of Justin content, however the hardest scene to watch is Lilly seeing Justin cheat on her, and what he says. That fucking hurt to watch even when you know what happens in the main game. There are also other things revealed which I assume will also eventually be revealed in the main game as I would suspect they are important to the plot.

It did make me want a side story where Abby, Frank and Rebecca kill or maim Justin in various ways in a Groundhog Day style time loop.
lilly and abby together wasn't bad .. its being with another guy that bugs me ... hehe
i didn't see lilly with justin thank god and i'm kinda glad he did that .. it just mean lilly and me now ... hehe ....

arghh i hated the start where when you get hone and find out she's pregnant by a college dude .. but hey i get her in the end ... woo hoo

Reactions: pgm_01

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I can't remember, is this going to be a full harem or part, I am bored and replaying and just trying to figure out, how if we go along with Rebecca and her plan, how do we then get, Hiro, Tomo, and Meiko, all to agree to a harem deal, without the fact of at least being father figures to all 3 girls.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can't remember, is this going to be a full harem or part, I am bored and replaying and just trying to figure out, how if we go along with Rebecca and her plan, how do we then get, Hiro, Tomo, and Meiko, all to agree to a harem deal, without the fact of at least being father figures to all 3 girls.
Rebecca's harem is going to be her, Abby, and Lily. However, Meiko may go along with it as she seems "malleable" or at least like she might have a hidden desire to be with the MC and would agree to the plan once made aware of it. As to anyone else consenting to it I'd imagine they could set it up that Meiko is Frank's wife and then her parents would be happy. I don't know if the other girls really care about who is the "wife" when they all know Rebecca's the one in charge.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Huh, kind of does cover it, although I suppose we have don't actually have any info like if having more than one wife is legal, I guess if his "kids" are not worried about marriage, then your way makes sense, Meiko is the official wife, and everyone just get the D.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
To me, Meiko is a bit of a nothing-burger and if given the option I'd drop her out of the game. I'm hoping at least to be given the option to not to have to romance her. Of all the girls I find her the least interesting and the least attractive. Worse, she adds nothing to the story and wastes valuable screen time. I can't help feel she is thrown in there as a option for those who don't want to romance the 'daughters'.

Reactions: loverock2401
Jun 30, 2020
To me, Meiko is a bit of a nothing-burger and if given the option I'd drop her out of the game. I'm hoping at least to be given the option to not to have to romance her. Of all the girls I find her the least interesting and the least attractive. Worse, she adds nothing to the story and wastes valuable screen time. I can't help feel she is thrown in there as a option for those who don't want to romance the 'daughters'.
Meiko definitely needs a Meiko-over. I can see a world where there's some story built around her that will make her a more compelling love interest/fuck target, but undoubtedly she's been written and portrayed as quite dull.

I don't find her interesting yet, but I haven't given up.

Oct 21, 2019
Yeah from what I've been told from people that played the side story, the stuff that is revealed is all stuff that will be part of the main story anyway. Unless you really want to see Lilly have sex with the guy that ends up cheating on her and humiliating her, you can skip it and you don't really miss anything.
That depends on how you look at it. If you skip the side story you don't miss any crucial info that you need to understand the main story. It does however give you a better understanding of where Lily's daddy issues come from, why she hates you and how that slowly turns into love. That shift may seem a little sudden if you only play the main game. In my opinion it makes the game as a whole better, although I get that you don't want to play it if you don't like to see other guys having sex with 'your girl'.

Also the side story reveals some major stuff that wasn't in the main game yet. For anyone interested, please note that the info below contains spoilers that will probably be a part of the next update(s):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
That depends on how you look at it. If you skip the side story you don't miss any crucial info that you need to understand the main story. It does however give you a better understanding of where Lily's daddy issues come from, why she hates you and how that slowly turns into love. That shift may seem a little sudden if you only play the main game. In my opinion it makes the game as a whole better, although I get that you don't want to play it if you don't like to see other guys having sex with 'your girl'.

Also the side story reveals some major stuff that wasn't in the main game yet. For anyone interested, please note that the info below contains spoilers that will probably be a part of the next update(s):
Wow!!!!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020

I agree with this, the side story is definitely worth playing through if you can handle seeing Lilly have sex with someone other than Frank. What I especially liked was when she recalled the earlier ways Frank cared for her (especially the swimming lesson practice was both sad and heartwarming) and, on different note, finding out she likes to call her boyfriends 'Daddy' during sex :p

Reactions: pgm_01

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I agree with this, the side story is definitely worth playing through if you can handle seeing Lilly have sex with someone other than Frank. What I especially liked was when she recalled the earlier ways Frank cared for her (especially the swimming lesson practice was both sad and heartwarming) and, on different note, finding out she likes to call her boyfriends 'Daddy' during sex :p
There is a modded version going around that let's you skip the Justin/Lilith sex scenes. I played the original but I have friends that don't enjoy that stuff so I don't know why the dev didn't build it in to begin with.

The side story actually touched me in some of the scenes and is very well written.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There is a modded version going around that let's you skip the Justin/Lilith sex scenes. I played the original but I have friends that don't enjoy that stuff so I don't know why the dev didn't build it in to begin with.

The side story actually touched me in some of the scenes and is very well written.
i downloaded it from this thread and never saw any scenes ??

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes