quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
MC steps up and marries a girl he loves and adopts her daughter and loves her also, and they both adore him.
MC gets cheated on, gets divorced, comes out on top in the divorce.
MC loves one stepdaughter enough to let her work through her issues and be a supportive father.
MC loves both stepdaughters enough that despite what their mother did he wants them in his life.
MC has a successful career and gets offered sex by one half of a lesbian couple to whom he sells an apartment.
MC gets sex in a nightclub from the daughter of the judge who ruled (in his favour) on his divorce.

You're right. What an absolute loser.

A real man would have abandoned the girl he loved and her daughter even though being with them would bring him joy and fulfilment, avoided marriage because the possibility of getting cheated on makes him scared and insecure, and if by some miracle he actually ended up with a stepdaughter as awesome as Lilith he would have been hard on a girl who's struggling and acting out because of it, because he is entirely devoid of empathy.

The only true thing in those criticisms is that Becca is corrupting him to be with his girls. But it's clear he really wants to go where she's leading him. If he didn't, he's easily man enough to put a stop to it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
MC steps up and marries a girl he loves and adopts her daughter and loves her also, and they both adore him.
MC loves one stepdaughter enough to let her work through her issues and be a supportive father.
MC loves both stepdaughters enough that despite what their mother did he wants them in his life.
MC has a successful career and gets offered sex by one half of a lesbian couple to whom he sells an apartment.
MC gets sex in a nightclub from the daughter of the judge who ruled (in his favour) on his divorce.

A real man would have abandoned the girl he loved and her daughter even though being with them would bring him joy and fulfilment, avoided marriage because the possibility of getting cheated on makes him scared and insecure, and if by some miracle he actually ended up with a stepdaughter as awesome as Lilith he would have been hard on a girl who's struggling and acting out because of it, because he is entirely devoid of empathy.

The only true thing in those criticisms is that Becca is corrupting him to be with his girls. But it's clear he really wants to go where she's leading him. If he didn't, he's easily man enough to put a stop to it.
I really enjoyed this post. Sadly those that use words like beta and simps most likely will not comprehend this message. But kudos for trying

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

I echo the sentiments of Spfjolietjake on this. Well said. Love this post. But sadly, the people who make the comments to warrant this post will not understand it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I'll skip her story I don't have any interest in seeing her having sex with her douchebag boyfriend. It kind of sucks that the side story probably has more sex scenes with her and her boyfriend than the main game with the mc and all the girls.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah I'll skip her story I don't have any interest in seeing her having sex with her douchebag boyfriend. It kind of sucks that the side story probably has more sex scenes with her and her boyfriend than the main game with the mc and all the girls.
Haha, yea, but keep something in mind: Lilly loves MC more and when they have sex will be awesome. Her ex is only a sucker out of the picture.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Yeah true, still I have zero interest in seeing him fucking Lilith.
I decided to take the plunge, decent scene between Lil and Abby, but then dickhead comes into the picture. I quit and deleted as soon as Lil started giving him a hj in a cinema. As much as I don't care that she's been with other dudes, I still don't want to see it (Also took a skim through the script, there's definitely actual sex between them in there).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I decided to take the plunge, decent scene between Lil and Abby, but then dickhead comes into the picture. I quit and deleted as soon as Lil started giving him a hj in a cinema. As much as I don't care that she's been with other dudes, I still don't want to see it (Also took a skim through the script, there's definitely actual sex between them in there).
Yeah that was to be expected they were in a relationship, I also don't really care if she has been with other guys but I don't need to see it.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, I'm not into big jealousy or in permanent "get your dirty hands off MY girls" mood, damn, that's a game and no more, but really didn't feel amused or integrated in this side story. It simply, I don't know... didn't feel as my game. Some players surely must enjoy it, and technically it's outstanding, but as myself just feeled sorry that so much work and talent wasn't used to advance main story. Well, just wait untill next release.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
My esteemed peer you have made us a great service. Thankfully it is a side story not included in the main VN and I will ignore it walking past it with my imaginary horsey blinders.
Lady-horse-blinders-1-1-1-2-1-1-2-1-1-2-2-2-3-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah true, still I have zero interest in seeing him fucking Lilith.
I have no interest in seeing her with another dude. I know if she is in a relationship then she will have sex, but, I don't want to see that, and when MC finally starts a relationship with her, then I won't see her with no one else (only Abby)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
See her wih that sucker it is a mental picture I don't want it, lol. Knowing she is in a relationship and having sex is one thing, now, "watch" them having sex... Yea, I pass this side story.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
All the side stories will probably have stuff like that, becca has had boyfriends before so if the dev makes a side story about her she will have sex scenes with them

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
All the side stories will probably have stuff like that, becca has had boyfriends before so if the dev makes a side story about her she will have sex scenes with them
Yea, that will be a side story I'll pass too, lol. Abby is the only one that never had sex with a dude before. Don't want to see Lilly or Becca with a boyfriend having sex. Not for me that kind of content.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I really hope to see some side story about MC and Jess or some more scenes with them in the main game. I liked those story about her when MC told about Jess to Abby.

Reactions: Piso Mojado

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I really hope to see some side story about MC and Jess or some more scenes with them in the main game. I liked those story about her when MC told about Jess to Abby.
With the dev's track record, if there's a Jess side story it'd be about her and Abby's shithead father at this point...

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes