Oct 21, 2019
FYI

Games progress

I'm still working on Lilith's side story. Images are all done I just need to finish with the writing of it. I'm about halfway through on that part. Should be done and ready to go in a week or two four* (this part was edited by me, not in the original post). After that's done I'll start the writing for 0.12. I'm not going to give a date for the release of 0.12 until I have a better idea of when it'll be done.

That's all for now, Thanks everyone.

MR. Dane

Donor
May 9, 2017
I've fixed the issue with the gallery mod it is now working with 0.11, how ever I've not updated it to the new content.
Some of the scenes are not getting unlocked when you are past them just so you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: BinkyTClown

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
1617572189386.png

We have a new best girl!

From the start it looked like it was going to be another stomping from Becca. But Lilith came back to tie and then pull away with the lead. I suspect a lot of Abby fans switched sides to help out her BFF (I was one of them). Over the next few days I'll be making a bunch of wallpapers to celebrate Lilly's victory. They'll be posted in SA-General in Discord.

The next best girl poll will be at the end of July.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
About this Lilly's side story, will there scenes (sex) with Justin? :sick: if yes, I'll pass it, lol. I don't want to see her with another guy, especially with that sucker.

Reactions: mr john

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I still hope it gets leaked here. I can't even afford to pledge allegiance right now, never mind to a game.
I don't. IF those are specifically for supporters, it should remain so. We get enough free stuff here, and I think it would be disrespectful to the Dev to leak it here or any where. Then Devs will tighten restrictions on how they release and we won't even have the main game here, so personally, I hope it doesn't get leaked. As much as I would like to see the side stories, I would rather be able to show my support financially to get it.

Oct 21, 2019
I don't. IF those are specifically for supporters, it should remain so. We get enough free stuff here, and I think it would be disrespectful to the Dev to leak it here or any where. Then Devs will tighten restrictions on how they release and we won't even have the main game here, so personally, I hope it doesn't get leaked. As much as I would like to see the side stories, I would rather be able to show my support financially to get it.
That's a noble statement, but you know the main game is supposed to be exclusively for supporters as well right? The only reason you can get it here is because someone leaked it. The free version is only at v0.08. I get your point but in the end developers also profit from their games being shared here. It's the main reason for people like me to notice and support them.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
That's a noble statement, but you know the main game is supposed to be exclusively for supporters as well right? The only reason you can get it here is because someone leaked it. The free version is only at v0.08. I get your point but in the end developers also profit from their games being shared here. It's the main reason for people like me to notice and support them.
I do get that, but I also like the fact that there is something for the supporters only. As someone who supports a few developers, I can appreciate that.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
This game would be great if the dev hadn't of made the MC into a spineless sackless loser. Marries a chick who got knocked up by another dude, gets cheated on in his own home, gets walked all over by one stepdaughter, is being lead around by the oldest stepdaughter...this guy deserves to be single again and again and again
Thanks for the save man not a fan of playing as some cuck like that and this MC sounds like a bitch.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes