sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
isn´t the dads denieing going too long???? so many updates but he´s like a broken record, hung up in the same line...no no no no no....how long since the story started and there is no real advance....he lies to himself while the girls bite theire teeth out...ok it´s a slowburn but isn´t it over the zenith already and the seems no light in the tunnel....i actually like this vn but this isn´t a slowburn it´s a merily standstill...everyone would loose all hope if you have to deal with the mc....i hope it gets better but if not i let it down for a year and play it then, if there is time

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
It's become more repetitive than the MC's thoughts prior to the last update. At least those have progressed. As have his relationships with the girls (he's given in to Becca, open to possibilities with Lily, and more relaxed with Abby.)

But I suppose if you play the game with a preconceived notion that everything is static you might miss these not so subtle changes.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What do you expect from horny retards used to shitty games where every chick spreads her legs just because the MC showed up.

Reactions: jamesonwulf

coffinbag

Oct 21, 2018
isn´t the dads denieing going too long???? so many updates but he´s like a broken record, hung up in the same line...no no no no no....how long since the story started and there is no real advance....he lies to himself while the girls bite theire teeth out...ok it´s a slowburn but isn´t it over the zenith already and the seems no light in the tunnel....i actually like this vn but this isn´t a slowburn it´s a merily standstill...everyone would loose all hope if you have to deal with the mc....i hope it gets better but if not i let it down for a year and play it then, if there is time
It's become more repetitive than the MC's thoughts prior to the last update. At least those have progressed. As have his relationships with the girls (he's given in to Becca, open to possibilities with Lily, and more relaxed with Abby.)

But I suppose if you play the game with a preconceived notion that everything is static you might miss these not so subtle changes.
Can you both tell me how many in game days have progressed since the beginning? Please, I am rather curious to see if you have paid any attention or if you just held control down.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hey nothing wrong with fast paced games where you get sex scenes early. Those can be very fun. But this is a game more focused on the story and actually building the relationships with the girls. You can't expect the mc to start having sex with his step daughters just days after his divorce. He always considered them his daugters that won't change overnight.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Can you both tell me how many in game days have progressed since the beginning? Please, I am rather curious to see if you have paid any attention or if you just held control down.
I think it hasn't even been 2 in game weeks since the game started.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I haven't counted. I was too busy reading the dialogue and enjoying the characters and story, as well as, yes, the sex scenes with Becca, naked Lilith, and Lilith's emotional walls starting to come down in the latest release (I thought I couldn't love that girl more but I was wrong.) I'm not sure why I should be obsessively counting the days.

I have never once fast forwarded through a scene.

It's odd you lumped me in with the person complaining there was no progression in the MC's thoughts when my response was that there has been. Up to a point there wasn't. That has been remedied with the latest version. My previous feeling that his thoughts were static was not about "he should just jump into bed with them already" - rather it was about the inner monologue showing not even minimal change while his actions showed progress toward the inevitable. It's perhaps a subtle distinction, but an important one.

In case you still want to paint me with the "needs characters to rush into sex without hesitation" brush, one of my top 3 games right now is Hillside, which hasn't yet got more than a hint of sex to come - there's been a kiss which was more emotional than sexual, and a solo masturbation scene you weren't there to see, and some oh so scandalous "foot up the lower leg under the table" action. And I have zero problems with the pace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

coffinbag

Oct 21, 2018
I haven't counted. I was too busy reading the dialogue and enjoying the characters and story, as well as, yes, the sex scenes with Becca, naked Lilith, and Lilith's emotional walls starting to come down in the latest release (I thought I couldn't love that girl more but I was wrong.) I'm not sure why I should be obsessively counting the days.

I have never once fast forwarded through a scene.

It's odd you lumped me in with the person complaining there was no progression in the MC's thoughts when my response was that there has been. Up to a point there wasn't. That has been remedied with the latest version. My previous feeling that his thoughts were static was not about "he should just jump into bed with them already" - rather it was about the inner monologue showing not even minimal change while his actions showed progress toward the inevitable. It's perhaps a subtle distinction, but an important one.

In case you still want to paint me with the "needs characters to rush into sex without hesitation" brush, one of my top 3 games right now is Hillside, which hasn't yet got more than a hint of sex to come - there's been a kiss which was more emotional than sexual, and a solo masturbation scene you weren't there to see, and some oh so scandalous "foot up the lower leg under the table" action. And I have zero problems with the pace.
oh no, in your case it wasnt meant to lump you in with someone who hated how slow they perceived the game going, it was the comment about the MC inner dialogue being repetitive, which is why i asked if you counted the days. It would take longer than a week and a half for someone to get over Internally being attracted to their daughter, blood related or not. that was my point. its just that the response was for both of you for different reasons. im glad you love the game, and i hope the dev doesn't change the story.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
oh no, in your case it wasnt meant to lump you in with someone who hated how slow they perceived the game going, it was the comment about the MC inner dialogue being repetitive, which is why i asked if you counted the days. It would take longer than a week and a half for someone to get over Internally being attracted to their daughter, blood related or not. that was my point. its just that the response was for both of you for different reasons. im glad you love the game, and i hope the dev doesn't change the story.
Oh give it a godamn rest. Even the most die hard ardent supporters of this game (myself included) were getting well and truly pissed off with the SAME inner monologue..every...single...godamn...release.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
I do love the writing, but it always takes me out of a game when stuff happens that is so unlikely. In the US courts, not only getting a fair shake at asset division, but getting fair consideration of the prenup and getting a reasonable evaluation of the nuclear option(accusations of physical/sexual abuse) is like 1 in a million. Most guys in the US get railed in family court and their attorney is pretty much there just to lessen the reaming they receive. Nice bit of fantasy though, a fair divorce hearing.

Reactions: Piso Mojado

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I do love the writing, but it always takes me out of a game when stuff happens that is so unlikely. In the US courts, not only getting a fair shake at asset division, but getting fair consideration of the prenup and getting a reasonable evaluation of the nuclear option(accusations of physical/sexual abuse) is like 1 in a million. Most guys in the US get railed in family court and their attorney is pretty much there just to lessen the reaming they receive. Nice bit of fantasy though, a fair divorce hearing.
Yes, but while the judge said the girls coming to her had no effect on her decision, there is no doubt they actually did have an effect. So while it is a bit fantastical, I think it was made just a touch more believable when the biological kids come and support the non-biological parent.

Just my thoughts of course.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Hahaha yeah, that scene is probably the most "unrealistic" scene in the whole game. But remember, this is a story about a father fucking his daughters.. it is not realism we are looking for!

Having said that, Lilith's reaction in the last update were totally on point! Kudos to dev for that great writing.

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Hahaha yeah, that scene is probably the most "unrealistic" scene in the whole game. But remember, this is a story about a father fucking his daughters.. it is not realism we are looking for!

Having said that, Lilith's reaction in the last update were totally on point! Kudos to dev for that great writing.
Well, lets be honest here, the whole daughter thing depends on what state you are in. States where it seems common(Oregon) or is legal(I'm looking at you New Jersey) are a bit different than say states like Texas or Kansas where such a thing would be a true shock to a community.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I actually knew a guy who got custody of his kids after the ex wife coached one of the young girls to say he had his friends sexually assault them. A quick investigation by authorities revealed what she did and he got the kids. She also showed up at his job multiple times and screamed at him, accusing him of all kinds of horrible things. Luckily his employer waited for the actual facts instead of firing him. I felt for him but that's why the rule is never stick your dick in crazy.

Reactions: Reese286
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes