Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
This game made it into my top 10 favs. Of course, future updates will determine if it stays there or not. Even though I have several complaints, I am really enjoying this game and can't wait for future updates.

At least one of the characters have a giant bobble head which to me is really weird (mainly Jessica's daughter Abigail) and I'm not really a fan of the big unrealistic eyes. Maybe it's just me, but I also feel like the fairy scenes don't really work well with the story. Why fairies? Why not just slightly altered versions of the characters to suit their personalities or something? Was it just a fetish thing? If so, why not mention it somewhere in the game that the MC has interest in that sort of thing... or something. It just feels out of place. Also, the overall lack of major lewd scenes kind of disappointed me too given that there's well over a dozen hours of dialog content so far (maybe even twice that? I don't know, I didn't pay much attention), but the quality story more than made up for all of these disappointments as it was quite immersive and I couldn't stop playing the game. Now that things are finally warming up though, I imagine major lewd content will increase in future updates, or at least I hope it will. I'm all about that story too, but without the occasional quality major lewd scenes to keep things exciting, I feel like I might as well just play any other story based game instead of which there are many. Though I will say, the animations during lewd scenes are top quality which makes me excited to see so much more.

That MC though... how dense does one need to be in order to be in that much denial? That, to me, was really the worst story based complaint I had, and even that wasn't too bad... it was just a bit frustrating how that was written. I mean, even now after finger blasting one and receiving a BJ, he's still somewhat in denial and thinking that it's wrong and illegal. Just man up and make a decision already, either you're interested or you're not.

I'm also a little distracted by how unrealistically intelligent and focused the oldest daughter (Rebecca) is when it comes to manipulating her sisters and MC and knowing exactly how the future will turn out long before it happens and can do no wrong when it comes to "the plan" despite all the unusual things she does. Just feels a bit too scripted and unnatural with her. She's also claiming to basically be madly in love with the MC for so many years even though I sense no real emotions with her, just lust.

Anyway, I know I mainly said negative things about the game, but as I said, the story and overall renders / amazing animations more than makes up for it. Can't wait to see / read more.
Just wanted to reply to the 'MC denial' complaint you have as it's been brought up a lot. No father (or father figure) would have it easy to decide to enter into a sexual relationship with his
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
'tenants'. Especially after it's only been 10 days. The game takes time to update, sure. But there is a real timeline in the game and it's only been 10 days since the start of the VN, so I do not believe the MC is dense or in denial at all. Hence the dream faeries helping his subconscious work through it all. The whole id, ego and superego wrestling with each other. I think this a great aspect of this VN that too many others of similar genre don't explore.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Just wanted to reply to the 'MC denial' complaint you have as it's been brought up a lot. No father (or father figure) would have it easy to decide to enter into a sexual relationship with his
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
'tenants'. Especially after it's only been 10 days. The game takes time to update, sure. But there is a real timeline in the game at it's only been 10 days since the start of the VN, so I do not believe the MC is dense or in denial at all. Hence the dream faeries helping his subconscious work through it all. The whole id, ego and superego wrestling with each other. I think this a great aspect of this VN that too many others of similar genre don't explore.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this comment are strictly my own and do not necessarily reflect those affiliated with this thread.
Ok, I get it, 10 days is not a lot of time to process everything and whatnot. So my counter argument would be that this game has way too much dialog / reading for just 10 in-game days. Dozens of hours worth of reading about him trying to deny sexual thoughts of his girls. It just felt too repetitive and frustrating as though he did have a lot of time to process it. Maybe the dev should have skipped a day once in a while to push things forward a bit.

Also, I played from the very beginning all the way to the end of this version within 3 days, it's all still very fresh in my mind. I didn't play from update to update.

Reactions: TundraLupus
Oct 21, 2019
I'm ready for more of this vn as well. Last update I feel was a great turning point
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before in this thread, but the next update will be a continuation of the Lilith side story. Which means it's only available for the $17,50 and higher tiers and technically it involves NTR.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I'm not sure if this was mentioned before in this thread, but the next update will be a continuation of the Lilith side story. Which means it's only available for the $17,50 and higher tiers and technically it involves NTR.
My guess it's going to cover Lilly finding Justin cheating on her that brings us to the point before she comes to us crying, since if IIRC the side stories are what happens in the background between the parts we see.

Reactions: Maviarab

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
My prediction for this new content is that Becca manipulated Justin and Lilith's friend into hooking up and bad-mouthing Lilith.
Bonus Points to Clever Name Games if Becca was somehow IN the room just out of Lilith's sight directing the couple while they were getting their freak on.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
My prediction for this new content is that Becca manipulated Justin and Lilith's friend into hooking up and bad-mouthing Lilith.
Bonus Points to Clever Name Games if Becca was somehow IN the room just out of Lilith's sight directing the couple while they were getting their freak on.
I dunno, that's exactly the kind of thing the MC told her to quit it with, and as far as we know she agreed to

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I think it's just coincidence that Lilith showed up at the right/wrong time.
The phone call for MC to go home and find Shanunt cheating could be her though (or Abigail)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So the idea of the side stories is that they are done from Lilith's point of view? I guess it is released as a separate program?
I dislike that. That goes beyond Becca being a manipulative but nice girl to something more cruel. Take advantage that Lilith's boyfriend was already full on douchebag to manipulate her sister is one thing, manipulating said douchebag to go further is another thing in my ese. Not only it starts becoming too much "Becca mastermind making everything happen" every single time becomes boring soon, but it hurts Becca image too much.

Don't get me wrong, I love manipulative and even evil girls, but that is not the image this novel is going for.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I'm pretty certain Becca absoultely knew that Justin was cheating on Lillith. I'm also certain that she had nothing to do with it. Also that she had no idea Lill would find out so soon (given that she was constantly saying "next time she's single" and not "tonight")

Reactions: Maviarab
Oct 21, 2019
How many side stories are there?
Last time I checked just the one with Lilith. But I think the dev wants to create more in the future.

And can you get it here or you must go to patreoan and pay?
I don't think you can download it here. I got it some time ago when I was an Abby tier supporter, but it was on my old laptop that crashed a few months ago, so I couldn't share it even if I wanted to. So short answer: yeah you should probably become a supporter if you want to play it.

Reactions: dodo108
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes