FuckoffPrick

Dec 24, 2019
Well, good that you could easily have sex with your three daughters 'roommates' so easily.
I never said that, again you are jumping to extreme opposites, why strawman me? When did i claim 'easily' or that i don't want slow progression? It's just i want at least SOME progression, when there's seemingly none. I was fine with MC at the start of the game, of him being indecisive and passive and questioning himself and his feelings, but I'm not fine when this never changes, and he keeps repeating the same exact words, sentences and thoughts over and over. Maybe people don't remember this, because of the time passed between the updates they played, but if you play the whole game at once it become very apparent.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Don't know if it was just added this update or if I've missed it before, but I enjoyed that credits sequence with the twangy music and the girls dancing. Rather entertaining.

Reactions: joshrip and pgm_01

coffinbag

Oct 21, 2018
...Maybe people don't remember this, because of the time passed between the updates they played, but if you play the whole game at once it become very apparent.
TLDR: go play 23 sisters, something that is closer to your tastes from the way you have whined about this story.

Actual Response if you do care to read:
Or, as someone who did just in fact play the entire game start to finish, you come to the conclusion that frank is not a creeper, rather he is a genuine father. no self respecting father figure will want to accept this kind of attraction from their children, It goes against the very fiber of being a father. To accept that the girls love him sexually will, and I do mean WILL, fuck with his worldview and his view of the girls.

This takes time so I'll use an analogy that fits, "While the physical berlin wall was broken in a mere four years, The process of breaking the wall took nearly 45 years." maybe you should Re-read what Becca has been saying over the course of the damned game. maybe you should have realized that Frank isn't the actual MC, but Becca is. when I played this game that is what I realized. Frank has had some input, but it's been Becca's doing the entire time. what I love most about this game is the fact that it feels like you are apart of someone else's harem quest. And if you don't like that, find another game to play.

In response to the bullshit point you keep bringing up about Frank being spineless: DO I HAVE TO LINK EVERY GODDAMNED INCEST LAW IN THE UNITED STATES ALONE?!!!! Gee, its almost like INCEST IS NOT MORALLY ACCEPTABLE/LEGAL. GEE ITS ALMOST AS IF FRANK IS MEANT TO FEEL LIKE A REAL PERSON! GEE ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU JUST WAN'T PIXEL TIDDIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
TLDR: go play 23 sisters, something that is closer to your tastes from the way you have whined about this story.

Actual Response if you do care to read:
Or, as someone who did just in fact play the entire game start to finish, you come to the conclusion that frank is not a creeper, rather he is a genuine father. no self respecting father figure will want to accept this kind of attraction from their children, It goes against the very fiber of being a father. To accept that the girls love him sexually will, and I do mean WILL, fuck with his worldview and his view of the girls.

This takes time so I'll use an analogy that fits, "While the physical berlin wall was broken in a mere four years, The process of breaking the wall took nearly 45 years." maybe you should Re-read what Becca has been saying over the course of the damned game. maybe you should have realized that Frank isn't the actual MC, but Becca is. when I played this game that is what I realized. Frank has had some input, but it's been Becca's doing the entire time. what I love most about this game is the fact that it feels like you are apart of someone else's harem quest. And if you don't like that, find another game to play.

In response to the bullshit point you keep bringing up about Frank being spineless: DO I HAVE TO LINK EVERY GODDAMNED INCEST LAW IN THE UNITED STATES ALONE?!!!! Gee, its almost like INCEST IS NOT MORALLY ACCEPTABLE/LEGAL. GEE ITS ALMOST AS IF FRANK IS MEANT TO FEEL LIKE A REAL PERSON! GEE ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU JUST WAN'T PIXEL TIDDIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Please don't yell. This is a game forum not life and death.

Also I enjoyed 23 sisters and I enjoy this one. Different reasons completely. I would hate if all the vns were the same.

FuckoffPrick

Dec 24, 2019
Gee it's almost like its just a VN and not actually real life with real laws... and again with you strawmanning my argument.Never said i want pixel tiddies, it's your kneejerk response to make it seem like i want this extreme case, I get it, you want me to apply your arguing 'techniques', while arguing with you, here it is: you're just a hopeless bootlicker. Boom, i win.' That's what you were looking for?)))

• Angry
Reactions: DanielleAVN

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
I know it's the internet, but let's tone down the hostility in the forum, guys. There may be differing opinions, but all are valid, and we can learn to accept that there are other viewpoints than our own while disagreeing politely.

FuckoffPrick - You're right. The story is slow paced, and Frank does drag his heels a lot where it sometimes feels like he should go for it and maybe regret it later. I personally don't feel that this is a bad thing, and I think the story might be less compelling otherwise, but I have to agree that it is the case that Frank is digging in his heels as he is progressing towards his inevitable harem. I expect that this is likely due to the writing having a clear end-game in mind, and I trust the payoff will be sweeter the bluer Frank's balls are when he finally commits, but I know that I could be wrong.

coffinbag - You're also right. There's a whole bunch of content out there, and it's surely possible that someone unhappy with the way one visual novel plays out might find one more to their liking. If you feel attacked because it seems to you that someone wants to change a story that you like to suit their preferences, it is potentially more useful to engage with them to find out what they like/want in a VN, and point them to titles that they can put their energy into and enjoy more thoroughly and wouldn't need modification to please them. I realize that you did point FuckoffPrick to 23 sisters, but in context, it seemed a rather harsh and offhanded way of doing so, as opposed to a suggestion intended to actually point him to something you thought he would appreciate.

We don't have to share the same opinions, but we should be civil to people who have them even if they disagree with us.

At the very least, you two can bond over what an insufferable know-it-all asshole that Proffejor guy is. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mr john

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
With a handle like fuckoffprick you can't expect anything other than trolling. Just ignore and move on.
Please don't yell. This is a game forum not life and death.

Also I enjoyed 23 sisters and I enjoy this one. Different reasons completely. I would hate if all the vns were the same.
See! See, I told you, you were weird. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

well i know for a fact that Ohio in the U.S. incest is just a misdemeanor ... and Rhode Island and New Jersey as long as the party is 2 consenting adults its legal .....

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Maybe people don't remember this, because of the time passed between the updates they played, but if you play the whole game at once it become very apparent
Ohh yes. He showed absolutely no progression. Not like he would totally freak out about Becca flashing her pussy, to sitting down in front of her flashing her pussy and minutes later end up fingering said daughter in a public library... or going from we cannot sleep together (not have sex, sleep) with Abi to letting her even touch his dick... no like those event happened in the novel, I just dreamed about them.

Yep... no progress at all. Thank you for reminding us it is US that do not notice things when they are soo apparent, as you call them. :lepew:

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Ohh yes. He showed absolutely no progression. Not like he would totally freak out about Becca flashing her pussy, to sitting down in front of her flashing her pussy and minutes later end up fingering said daughter in a public library... or going from we cannot sleep togetger with Abi to letting her even touch his dick... no like those event happened in the novel, I just dreamed about them.

Yep... no progress at all. Thank you for reminding us it is US that do not notice things when they are soo apparent, as you call them. :lepew:
That actually points to a thing I have a problem with. His actions clearly show a change/growth, yet his inner dialogue doesn't seem to be keeping pace with that. Maybe two steps forward/one step back is more realistic, especially someone who's self-worth took as big a hit as MC's did with his ex-wife, but it can be really frustrating for us players.

And, of course, this is magnified by playing the game update by update. If we were playing the completed game the journey from damaged self worth to harem of young girls might feel like it's paced more quickly than it should be (assuming it ever gets there).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That actually points to a thing I have a problem with. His actions clearly show a change/growth, yet his inner dialogue doesn't seem to be keeping pace with that. Maybe two steps forward/one step back is more realistic, especially someone who's self-worth took as big a hit as MC's did with his ex-wife, but it can be really frustrating for us players.

And, of course, this is magnified by playing the game update by update. If we were playing the completed game the journey from damaged self worth to harem of young girls might feel like it's paced more quickly than it should be (assuming it ever gets there).
His inner monologue did change.. In the last update he even accepted he wants Becca. I mean, duh, you have to be a total idiot or simply dead not to want Becca, but hey, MC is growing up!

I disagree with your claim and if anything I think it is well done. As he is realizing his desires but he does not want to acknowledge them while before he would outright refuse them. The clearer thing is when speaking with Becca he goes as far as accepting he will date Lilith if she wants that kind of relationship. Can you imagine MC saying that in the beginning?

As all in life, baby steps.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
my only problem with this game right now is how much time we spend with the MC's inner thoughts, we already know what he is thinking we have the dream sequences for that, it would be better to spend more time with the girls doing mundane things, go visit Becca at work more often and than just talk a little bit and fade to black, watch a movie at home, go to Lilly's job and grab a coffee, go to the grocery store and drink some tea, and talk to the beauty that works there, just go to work and maybe meet the neighbours in the hallway, I don't know, not every day needs to be an event but not every day needs to be spent with us reading the MC agonize over what is happening over and over again, it makes sense that he is but it would be more believable to me if we spent time doing things like normal father and daughters would instead of every time they are on-screen "sex" is looming over them.

edit: basically what this would do is give time for the Mc to accept the situation in a more believable and organic manner as well as allow us as players to see them as more than just people who want to fuck each other, this is a problem that a lot of these games have, they want everything to happen in about a month and us to play each and every day, but this isn't just unrealistic but it creates fatigue, downtime is important in every story it is the moment where the characters will actually grow, one small event every two days, or something like that could make it better, I don't know it is hard to say what would work in someone else's story, but I feel like a lot of the complaints would be sated if this was the case if we could see him as a father more, if we could see the girls as daughters more, and if time was allowed to pass.

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I never said that, again you are jumping to extreme opposites, why strawman me? When did i claim 'easily' or that i don't want slow progression? It's just i want at least SOME progression, when there's seemingly none. I was fine with MC at the start of the game, of him being indecisive and passive and questioning himself and his feelings, but I'm not fine when this never changes, and he keeps repeating the same exact words, sentences and thoughts over and over. Maybe people don't remember this, because of the time passed between the updates they played, but if you play the whole game at once it become very apparent.
So... 10 days is too many to wrestle with one's conscience?
Yes... the game takes time to update. HOWEVER... in game, the time that has passed from start to end of the current build is 10 days. From March 30th until April 10th. So yeah, I think it's appropriate to keep bringing up the fact that, not just you, but a few others, feel the MC has taken his sweet ass time to get into a sexual relationship with his 'daughters'. So yes, in 10 days he would more than likely be repeating himself. Just saying.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
and also remember the MC is not related to any of the girls ;)
That's the thing about it that adds so much to his character. Many or probably most people who are into incest games/vns forget or just don't realize there is more to being a parent (in the case of this story a father) than what is in your DNA. The MC knows they are not his biological children but the part he is wrestling with is his paternal feelings and instincts. That is why I like this MC better than many other games "father" figure type characters. He isn't just looking at the blood relation (whether he is a sperm donor or not) he is also addressing what he feels as a parent. For this reason alone this is one of my favorite VNs.

Not to mention the author is also really good at what he is doing and creates amazing and like able characters.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That's the thing about it that adds so much to his character. Many or probably most people who are into incest games/vns forget or just don't realize there is more to being a parent (in the case of this story a father) than what is in your DNA. The MC knows they are not his biological children but the part he is wrestling with is his paternal feelings and instincts. That is why I like this MC better than many other games "father" figure type characters. He isn't just looking at the blood relation (whether he is a sperm donor or not) he is also addressing what he feels as a parent. For this reason alone this is one of my favorite VNs.

Not to mention the author is also really good at what he is doing and creates amazing and like able characters.
Overall I agree with your statement.

I just personally don't care at all he is not blood related to the girls. They are his daughters.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes