jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
Well, I've given this enough of a shot. I started playing this since it first dropped and now, 11 eps in and I just can't stomach the weak MC anymore. I was hoping the MC would become more confident as the story progressed, but, once again, I was wrong. sigh So, I'm going to wish the dev well and move on.
I'd like to think of it as an accurate portrail of a father who's not immidiately "aight chums, lets pump my daughters" He has mental barriers in place and it takes time for them to be wittled down, and even then morality and social pressure, not to mention the wellbeing of his daughters hinder him. It truly makes it feel like he's known these girls since they were babies

If I were to compare it to anything, it's like the author wrote Becca to be the typical "MC" and the father to be one of the insecure, harder targets out of other similar games in the genre which I find quite a refreshing take on it

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'd like to think of it as an accurate portrail of a father who's not immidiately "aight chums, lets pump my daughters" He has mental barriers in place and it takes time for them to be wittled down, and even then morality and social pressure, not to mention the wellbeing of his daughters hinder him. It truly makes it feel like he's known these girls since they were babies

If I were to compare it to anything, it's like the author wrote Becca to be the typical "MC" and the father to be one of the insecure, harder targets out of other similar games in the genre which I find quite a refreshing take on it
Actually, no. He's been like this all his life. He had been in love with his best friend from childhood and she him. They only decided to get together because of her getting preggers from a piece of shit, so the baby would have a dad. But, I hoped he would change. But, as I said before, I was wrong.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Actually, no. He's been like this all his life. He had been in love with his best friend from childhood and she him. They only decided to get together because of her getting preggers from a piece of shit, so the baby would have a dad. But, I hoped he would change. But, as I said before, I was wrong.
That's called stepping up and being a man (in the stories circumstances). But I thought you were leaving?

asdlkfn

May 29, 2017
I don't think I've ever made a comment on these forums before. I've just been lurking and playing games for years.

As a rule, I don't like VN's. The spelling and grammar mistakes, the engrish, the lack of player agency....90% of the VN's I try....I get mega bored after a few minutes and delete.

I played this one all the way through. And I was bummed when I got to the end.

And that's basically the highest praise I can offer to a VN.

May 26, 2018
In truth, I really like this VN, even with the SLOOOOOOOOOW burn.

I DO, however, have 2 basic complaints - or criticism - if you will:

1) it would be nice if the change log in the OP first page was kept up to date, not have that damned TBA BS that it has for the latest update.

2) it would be REALLY nice if the Mod had a different colour for the "proper" choice instead of that damned GREEN colour that is nearly impossible to read. Perhaps, for this one, I need to comment on the Mod person's page instead of here, but I did comment here hoping the Developer maybe could recommend the Mod person could fix that as a favor to his game (since it would really help to be able to read the damned choices that are recommended).

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Whenever Mei talks an error shows up and i have to ignore in both the full game and the 0.10 > 0.11 update patch...

jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
Whenever Mei talks an error shows up and i have to ignore in both the full game and the 0.10 > 0.11 update patch...
Yeah I had the same issue and didn't manage to fix it, you can re-download the game and still use the old saves tho, so that's good

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
This happened to me when I just did the patch from .10 to .11, but when I redownloaded the full game, it worked fine.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In truth, I really like this VN, even with the SLOOOOOOOOOW burn.

I DO, however, have 2 basic complaints - or criticism - if you will:

1) it would be nice if the change log in the OP first page was kept up to date, not have that damned TBA BS that it has for the latest update.

2) it would be REALLY nice if the Mod had a different colour for the "proper" choice instead of that damned GREEN colour that is nearly impossible to read. Perhaps, for this one, I need to comment on the Mod person's page instead of here, but I did comment here hoping the Developer maybe could recommend the Mod person could fix that as a favor to his game (since it would really help to be able to read the damned choices that are recommended).
1. Is down to the mods here...nothing to do with the dev. Dev doesn't have an account here.
2. There is no 'proper' choice (or right or wrong)...as some effects of the choices happen in updates far further down the road that the mod author isn;t aware of. So, only what the mod author thinks is the right choice.

Oct 21, 2019
Hey guys, I feel like I'm missing something. Some people are talking of an error they get when Mei talks, but I didn't see any Mei in the last update. Did I miss something or are you just talking about the previous update?

jonteboy

Apr 27, 2017
Hey guys, I feel like I'm missing something. Some people are talking of an error they get when Mei talks, but I didn't see any Mei in the last update. Did I miss something or are you just talking about the previous update?
Yeah it was where the previous update ended, in the pool. whenever she speaks while wet it gives an error if you just patched the game upwards instead of download the whole thing (something that'll probably be addressed unless it already has been)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
She's at the beginning of the update in the pool and in the apartment (shower scene) before going home.

Oct 21, 2019
Yeah it was where the previous update ended, in the pool. whenever she speaks while wet it gives an error if you just patched the game upwards instead of download the whole thing (something that'll probably be addressed unless it already has been)
I see... So no one else got the Mei BJ scene after the library?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 28, 2019
I'm starting to think the game should be called "Becca on my Balls," because the MC is a meek, weak, spineless pussy who is unable to stand up for himself, unable to be a decent father in any capacity, and 2/3 of the story is basically him capitulating and giving in to Becca's bullshit scheme.

Of every meaningful choice in the game, there is not a single one where you can tell Becca to stop.

Yeah. Incest/harem game. Get with all your daughters. I get it. Fuck, that's why I downloaded it and am playing it. But playing an insufferably weak piece of shit for an MC isn't fun. And when you are pulled into a sauna and witness one daughter mercilessly insult and berate the other, and ultimately blackmail her, so she strips for you, and you not only do nothing to stop it, but then just stammer like a 14 year old boy "I like your tits," you aren't proving you are someone they can trust or be close to. You're proving you are someone who is too weak to stop her from being exploited and humiliated, and then too lost in his own lust to do anything but stare at her in her most humiliating moment.

You wanted a chance to prove Becca's theory about "pecking order" has merit, or to prove to Lilith that you're a decent person with any level of self control and you actually care for her, you could make other options for that scene. Anywhere from you storming out of the sauna, telling Becca "you can't punish her based on the fact that I won't play your sick games," to having a full on confrontation where you tell the little whore that between her heartless manipulations and cruel tricks, down to resorting to blackmail to force her sister into a humiliatingly and compromising position, that you won't stand for it anymore. That you thought she was the one you were closest to, not just your daughter but also your best friend, and seeing her for who she really is, so soon after seeing her mother for what she really is, is more than you can take right now. And if you have to make the choice between playing her games, or standing up for Lilith, that it doesn't matter what Lilith's feelings for you are... what matters is that she is your daughter, and you won't stand there and watch her be abused, and that Becca has two choices: get on her knees, press her head to the ground, and beg Lilith to forgive her for the ongoing cruelty she has been inflicting... or to get her shit and leave, knowing she isn't welcome back. Because you're done with this shit.

Instead, what do you do? You let it all happen, then instead of being mad you listen to her bullshit explanation where she openly admits to "being her mother's daughter" (seriously, MC. Red flag. Stop being such a fucking pussy), and so a girl half your age, with her fucked up logic on how abusing her sister is a good thing, starts to get in your head because you're too busy thinking with your dick... to the point that when she pushes things further and jumps in the shower with you, you're too lost to put a stop to it.

I've had it with Becca's character to the point where I'd honestly prefer a path where you had the option to disown her and tell her that you want nothing to do with her anymore, and for your focus to go on Abby and Lilith alone. It shows some strength on the MC's part, and it shows that Becca's lies and manipulations will backfire on her as bad as they did for her mother, and it makes her pay for the horrible way she treats people, especially because, like a true sociopath, she has utterly no remorse, guilt, or care that she hurts other people.

A "reform Becca" or "abandon Becca" path would make the game much stronger, and make the MC at least appear to have some willpower and decency.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm starting to think the game should be called "Becca on my Balls," because the MC is a meek, weak, spineless pussy who is unable to stand up for himself, unable to be a decent father in any capacity, and 2/3 of the story is basically him capitulating and giving in to Becca's bullshit scheme.

Of every meaningful choice in the game, there is not a single one where you can tell Becca to stop.

Yeah. Incest/harem game. Get with all your daughters. I get it. Fuck, that's why I downloaded it and am playing it. But playing an insufferably weak piece of shit for an MC isn't fun. And when you are pulled into a sauna and witness one daughter mercilessly insult and berate the other, and ultimately blackmail her, so she strips for you, and you not only do nothing to stop it, but then just stammer like a 14 year old boy "I like your tits," you aren't proving you are someone they can trust or be close to. You're proving you are someone who is too weak to stop her from being exploited and humiliated, and then too lost in his own lust to do anything but stare at her in her most humiliating moment.

You wanted a chance to prove Becca's theory about "pecking order" has merit, or to prove to Lilith that you're a decent person with any level of self control and you actually care for her, you could make other options for that scene. Anywhere from you storming out of the sauna, telling Becca "you can't punish her based on the fact that I won't play your sick games," to having a full on confrontation where you tell the little whore that between her heartless manipulations and cruel tricks, down to resorting to blackmail to force her sister into a humiliatingly and compromising position, that you won't stand for it anymore. That you thought she was the one you were closest to, not just your daughter but also your best friend, and seeing her for who she really is, so soon after seeing her mother for what she really is, is more than you can take right now. And if you have to make the choice between playing her games, or standing up for Lilith, that it doesn't matter what Lilith's feelings for you are... what matters is that she is your daughter, and you won't stand there and watch her be abused, and that Becca has two choices: get on her knees, press her head to the ground, and beg Lilith to forgive her for the ongoing cruelty she has been inflicting... or to get her shit and leave, knowing she isn't welcome back. Because you're done with this shit.

Instead, what do you do? You let it all happen, then instead of being mad you listen to her bullshit explanation where she openly admits to "being her mother's daughter" (seriously, MC. Red flag. Stop being such a fucking pussy), and so a girl half your age, with her fucked up logic on how abusing her sister is a good thing, starts to get in your head because you're too busy thinking with your dick... to the point that when she pushes things further and jumps in the shower with you, you're too lost to put a stop to it.

I've had it with Becca's character to the point where I'd honestly prefer a path where you had the option to disown her and tell her that you want nothing to do with her anymore, and for your focus to go on Abby and Lilith alone. It shows some strength on the MC's part, and it shows that Becca's lies and manipulations will backfire on her as bad as they did for her mother, and it makes her pay for the horrible way she treats people, especially because, like a true sociopath, she has utterly no remorse, guilt, or care that she hurts other people.

A "reform Becca" or "abandon Becca" path would make the game much stronger, and make the MC at least appear to have some willpower and decency.
Was there some point to all this> I stopped reading after the third wah blah wahh wahh.....

Anyone?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes