Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
But you did say they weren't virgins because you got NTR'd by a dildo. I get it you would prefer pure girls with no experience what so ever and that's fine. I just put it in perspective how unfair it is to treat women as no longer a virgin because they have masturbated when most people would never argue that would be the same for men.
I don't treat women like that though, this is purely a fantasy thing when it comes to fictional erotica.

Basically what I'm getting at with all this is that with fictional erotica the sense of a female not being innocent and or let's say "used" for the lack of a better word can easily become applicable in the viewer/readers mind without an actual penis being involved. I would also say it's more significant when the genre is incest or relating to a scenario that single again sets up.
It's not uncommon for males to have fantasies about that "perfectly innocent virgin" especially when it relates to fiction.

Something as common as a girl "deflowering" herself before the guy does can easily break the illusion they are trying to bring to fruition in their fantasy. This also isn't necessarily a big fetish of mine, it's just a nice added bonus (depending on the character) and sexual psychology is an interest of mine so I tend to spend a decent amount of time thinking and reading up about these kinds of things. I'll also add that I actually have no issue with a girl masturbating or having some kind of experience without penetration (fantasy or reality). That sort of thing wouldn't break the fantasy illusion for me personally.

Edit: There's so much I can and want to say on this subject... Forum posts are just not enough. Sorry if I've brushed anyone the wrong way in my attempt to have a broad discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
so by far this is the best update yet. Story 10, Length of content ( 1 night / Day) 9 busy day, Art 10, emotion 11, #Erotic scenes-2 9 both were Becca. total 9.8/10

the scenes with Lilly were so well done, heart wrenching, great renders portraying every emotion she was feeling...
the realization of the "secret identity" you could see her going from flippant and quizzical, to desperately seeking denial of the truth, to total devastation. CNG knocked that scene out of the park. We see just how damaged these characters are in this one, not even Abigail is spared.

ps have fun with the different options during your talk with Becca at the library some different responses depending on your choice

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I can't believe what I am reading. In another thread I made this post AS A JOKE

That is the consequence of the NTR police, who consider any interaction between a LI and another living creature NTR. Now, the tag itself has almost no meaning, having no idea if it is there because your official GF is is in a gang bang with your brother and your father or because a LI you have hardly spoken to has just kissed a girl!

Soon it will be considered NTR to have a woman use a dildo on herself: "dude, I don't wanna see a woman I care have pleasure from any phallic element that is not MC's dick. If you were going to go that way you should have said so. You are the worst human person alive ever! Fuck you and your cuckloving VN"

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I can't believe what I am reading. In another thread I made this post AS A JOKE
You're taking what I've been saying in this thread a bit out of context. If it wasn't obvious that I was being comical let me make it clear... I was being comical with the NTR dildo statement. I've elaborated in enough posts to make it fairly obvious that my stance is far from "NTR bad, only MC dick go in pussy". It's also pretty insulting to be compared to that quote in your post. I've not said anything bad about or too the developer...

Edit: Does seem like Bhola ji took me a bit too seriously though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
You're taking what I've been saying in this thread a bit out of context. If it wasn't obvious that I was being comical let me make it clear... I was being comical with the NTR dildo statement. I've elaborated in enough posts to make it fairly obvious that my stance is far from "NTR bad, only MC dick go in pussy". It's also pretty insulting to be compared to that quote in your post. I've not said anything bad about or too the developer...
I did read the discussion. While the point that you were making a joke about the dildo NTR was not clear to me, though, I do believe that the whole point of "the presence of hymen" as the defining point of virginity, even for erotica, is debatable if not simply wrong. In fact, as far as I know, and you can ask google, there are girls born without hymen, so... are they born without being virgins? I can understand you have some idea of "literature standard", but that cannot be used as THE literature standard. Tags, while not perfect, try to be defined in a consistent way and most would agree virginity is not defined simply by penetration. You even use the idea of a "perfect female", but "perfect" the way you are using it is subjective to your specific opinion. How can that be useful as a tag?

I don't know what you think it is insulting about the my quote or how you thought I meant to imply you were saying something bad about the developer. My quote, originally, was not about this discussion, but bout people calling NTR to pretty much the existence of other males. I was simply surprised that my joke taking the point to the extreme was pretty much being discussed here.

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Lol loli girls who are also not virgin
What type of this game is this
And top of that mc dreams of her ex wife having sex with other man

Is Developer sure is main focus is not ntr lovers

no he is suffering from a traumatic experience and is reliving it in his sleep... you know the reason he is getting divorced... the cheating tag is right there in the list... oops guess that was too obvious for you.
even though these are the dreams he does NOT remember in the morning... after he escapes this "trap" and sees the fairy dreams he starts remembering his dreams.

there are no Loli girls in this game... all girls are 19+. Lilith is just a petite/slim body type which is a sore spot for her. and Abigail would never be described as loli. and if masturbation is considered a form of losing ones virginity, then she is also a mistress that loses you half your money in court for cheating.

maybe the story is just too deep for you to grasp.

NTR is a fetish that ends in the viewer gaining sexual satisfaction from observing... walking in and catching your wife cheating is not NTR... staying and rubbing one out would be

Last edited:

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Sorry other guys but in my fucked up fantasy world you're all dead and I got all the ladies!

Then they all laugh at me cause I got a micro penis...... Wait that's not a fantasy. It's a nightmare!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jamesonwulf

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
I did read the discussion. While the point that you were making a joke about the dildo NTR was not clear to me, though, I do believe that the whole point of "the presence of hymen" as the defining point of virginity, even for erotica, is debatable if not simply wrong. In fact, as far as I know, and you can ask google, there are girls born without hymen, so... are they born without being virgins? I can understand you have some idea of "literature standard", but that cannot be used as THE literature standard. Tags, while not perfect, try to be defined in a consistent way and most would agree virginity is not defined simply by penetration. You even use the idea of a "perfect female", but "perfect" the way you are using it is subjective to your specific opinion. How can that be useful as a tag?

I don't know what you think it is insulting about the my quote or how you thought I meant to imply you were saying something bad about the developer. My quote, originally, was not about this discussion, but bout people calling NTR to pretty much the existence of other males. I was simply surprised that my joke taking the point to the extreme was pretty much being discussed here.
you also left out girls who tear their hymens riding bicycles, horseback riding, gymnastics or any serious fall. are these then not virgins because they "lost" their hymen to a non-sexual activity?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Ah i see, thats fair enough. Sorry for the confusion.

I agree, the presence of a hymen being equal to or not equal to virginity is debatable. That's why I brought it up. And yes there are girls born without hymens (extremely rare but it does happen). There are all types of variations of hymen, hence why some girls don't bleed during their first act of penetration.

I wouldn't exactly call it a "literature standard" I'm putting across the idea that fictional erotica need not be so confined as concepts based in reality. Whether I, you or anyone else has an issue or disagrees with it, it's still a very common fantasy. I think the vehement arguments that often happen on this site regarding NTR are enough to show that.

I suppose the tags mostly do their job in their current state but, it's not the first time any single tag on this site has caused a lot of confusion or disappointment. This is inevitable because anything sexual will never be objective.

As for the topic of virginity not being defined by penetration, I think this is surprisingly more of a subjective topic despite "social norms". The reason for that is because what constitutes anything sexual is inherently subjective. In the same way that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Here is an explanation to frame all this a bit better...

A lot of people think that having penis-in-vagina sex for the first time is how you lose your virginity. But this leaves lots of people and other types of sex out of the picture. Some people haven’t had penis-in-vagina sex, but they’ve had other kinds of sex (like oral sex or anal sex) — and they may or may not see themselves as virgins. And there are lesbian, gay, bisexual or pansexual people who may never have penis-in-vagina sex at all. But they probably don't see themselves as lifelong virgins just because they haven’t had penis-in-vagina sex. Many people believe rape and sexual assault aren’t sex — it’s only sex if both partners have consent. So if someone was forced or pressured the first time they had vaginal sex, oral sex, or anal sex, they may not see that as “losing their virginity.”

The bottom line is that it's complicated and not as simple as "penis in vagina = lose virginity".

Edit: Reading through some of the posts again, there does seem to be a lot of focus on the tearing of the hymen when all I actually ever said was penetration. Purposeful penetration under the persons own will. The focus is really more on the act rather than the physical consequences when it comes to the whole fantasy of the "innocent pure virgin". It's not about the lack of a hymen due to what she did, it's about her actually doing it. Also lets be honest if the girl I/you wanted to have sex with was using a 10 inch dildo before ever having a penis in her, I/you would probably feel a bit deflated for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Okay first off there is a taboo and even laws in many countries against a legal parent even by adoption having sexual or relationship with the former child... society has a taboo against it as well as was shown when Woody Allen married his ex-girlfriends daughter... this is because the parental figure has a molding and shaping effect on their next generation. And we know that Frank has a strong social compass when it comes to this.
Also remember he has just moved back into the home he bought with his best friend and wife and the mother of his daughter. The ties of that are seen through many of the events... and every time he sees Jessica in Abby it reaffirms that taboo. It really is a battle between his conscious and subconscious selves as to whether to trust himself or Becca. He is also terrified of the social and legal ramifications of this happening... he is done with the vindictive and unforgiving Shannunt, but if she were to find out what Becca is planning and where her daughters are headed... she could and WILL cause devastating consequences. If there was ever a time to be wary of PI's it would be now...
I'm not talking about laws and other stuff. I'm talking about the concept of incest not being there.
I get everything else. I just think he's over the top and the idea seems to be that Rebecca is breaking that down a bit.
I'm just saying I don't like him being over the top on the subject it gets a little annoying.
I understand why.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'm not talking about laws and other stuff. I'm talking about the concept of incest not being there.
I get everything else. I just think he's over the top and the idea seems to be that Rebecca is breaking that down a bit.
I'm just saying I don't like him being over the top on the subject it gets a little annoying.
I understand why.
I can understand the frustration but, his perspective on everything does appear to be fairly realistic in terms of your average human being. Whether or not the concept of incest is actually there doesn't matter, in his head they are his daughters *shrugs*

Reactions: jamesonwulf

coffinbag

Oct 21, 2018
Curious about something. The walkthrough says the choice about going to the movies leads to a non-optimal lewd scene but I tried both paths and got the same lewd scenes. Library Finger Bang and Kitchen BJ. What did I miss here?
in the non movie path the dad talks about still needing to keep an eye on money, i think that is what the choice is referring to as non-optimal.

snake_27

May 23, 2020
I loved the last update, story wise I think the progress with Lilly was incredibly done, it advanced a lot but didn't feel rushed or anything, she just needed a push.

And also happy to see some action with Becca, she is my favourite:love:

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes