IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Hello, I wanted to ask if I was doing something wrong because i saw the Walkthrough and a lot of the choices I didnt get to see. I had installed the walkthrouh mod and followed that mainly. My game ended with the whole scenario where he tells abby about her mother. Like one of the choices about teaming up to attack justin or something in the walkthrough and I didnt even see that. So i was wondering if anyone could help me with that.

yes the teaming up OR Trade option... just different dialogue

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
Though I am still not a fan of the MC himself (the shock and in awe behavior is still grating), this update was really good. We got real story development, The two "stepdaughters" have really developed and feel more fleshed out. Its more of what I was wanting to see a few updates ago and why I have stuck around. Great job on this by the Dev!

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
In most cases the most lewd scenes and positive outcomes leading to the best endings. Depending on the complexity of the code and choices modders do their best to highlight the best options.

Sure some choices will come down to preference in some vn's. But the alternative is to make our own and I sure as hell ain't taking the time and effort to do that.

Zoey is a talented modder. I trust his mods as I have used them a lot.
some modders have been known to list all possible outcomes from a choice... even if not available yet they just write a code that displays the "effect" of an action like "Jess story 1 -yes". not all modders have their own agenda.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
A thought struck me.
Did you use the inset patch for the latest version. I did not and it might explain why the sceneswith the MC and BECCA on the shower were blacked out in the game.
Maybe the lack of an insest patch (for a scene tha contained NO insest)caused the problem.

did you use an update or dl the whole game? it is possible you missed an update from .10 - .10.1 - 10.2 - 11.0 if you did not do all updates then this would happen... it was mentioned in the discord channel... best to just dl v.11. and start fresh

Reactions: dav121

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Actually the incident you are referring to happens in-game so she really is at the start and you are forgetting about Mei
True I am forgetting about Mei. I suppose it counts for her then. But the tag still seems somewhat misleading given the games premise. The focus is on the three sisters and none of them are technically virgins by the time you've played up to version 0.2. which is well before the MC is even close to being in a position to take anyone's virginity.

It might just be me but, when I see the "virgin" tag it suggests that the MC will very likely have a focus on taking someone's or everyone's virginity. And as I said that can't technically happen for the 3 main love interests since version 0.2 was released.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Uh, dildos don't remove virginity
This can quickly become a very philosophical conversation. Which I doubt anyone wants to get into here. I'll leave it as this.

There are two schools of thought...

1. A girls virginity is lost via any kind of penetration that breaks her hymen.

2. A girls virginity and purity is lost only via a penis penetrating her.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
While I don't wish to start anything anymore than you do, girls can be virgins (even to dildos) and no longer have intact hymens.
Don't get me wrong I understand both sides and would tend to agree when we're referring to reality. However, it's a lot more nuanced when the subject is erotica and fiction.

yaccos

Mar 18, 2018
This can quickly become a very philosophical conversation. Which I doubt anyone wants to get into here. I'll leave it as this.

So by your logic a dude who bought a pocket pussy would lose his virginity :LOL:

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020

technically there is a 3rd thought, a girls virginity is lost via penetrations of a penis or Toy when with a partner period... in case of Vanessa/Beth... although the psychiatrist said she never had her v-card punched... giving you her interpretation on the subject so that takes virgins in game to 3 known

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
So by your logic a dude who bought a pocket pussy would lose his virginity :LOL:
By my logic I say... Good for him!

But as I said in my post above (which i should have clarified first) I'm talking about how these principles and concepts are and can be handled in the fictional and erotic sense.

yaccos

Mar 18, 2018
By my logic I say... Good for him!

But as I said in my post above (which i should have clarified first) I'm talking about how these principles and concepts are and can be handled in the fictional and erotic sense.
Technically none of the daughters are virgins by the time you get to do anything sexual with them. There's nothing quite like getting NTR'd by a dildo!
But you did say they weren't virgins because you got NTR'd by a dildo. I get it you would prefer pure girls with no experience what so ever and that's fine. I just put it in perspective how unfair it is to treat women as no longer a virgin because they have masturbated when most people would never argue that would be the same for men.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
New here. So I read character background and this is clearly design to be step-cest, right ? ... I'm not criticize, just not my thing to play this genre. I'm tagging this on my list as fake-cest. Goodluck guys.

Edit : Thanks for the explanation IDjeeper in DM. I withhold my assessment regarding the genre till more clear storyline in the future.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes