Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
The horse dick is typical of most every game on this site. Why I don't know. I would prefer a somewhat realistic dick on a MC. Not when it's literally long as or longer then a forearm.
As I just said though in a previous post, I don't think that is true. All the games I've played from here over the past 5 years (specifically photo realistic 3DCG games) on average use a realistically large sized penis, not a horse dick. I've even played plenty of games where the penis is average sized as well as games where the penis is small.

I think it's just the case that the "huge penis" games tend to get more of the spotlight cos... I dunno... Insecurities? *shrugs*. Oh before I forget to mention this, the "huge penis" tag needs to be added to the OP.

Reactions: G'rard and mr john

Flekxxx

May 5, 2020
Hello, I wanted to ask if I was doing something wrong because i saw the Walkthrough and a lot of the choices I didnt get to see. I had installed the walkthrouh mod and followed that mainly. My game ended with the whole scenario where he tells abby about her mother. Like one of the choices about teaming up to attack justin or something in the walkthrough and I didnt even see that. So i was wondering if anyone could help me with that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, I wanted to ask if I was doing something wrong because i saw the Walkthrough and a lot of the choices I didnt get to see. I had installed the walkthrouh mod and followed that mainly. My game ended with the whole scenario where he tells abby about her mother. Like one of the choices about teaming up to attack justin or something in the walkthrough and I didnt even see that. So i was wondering if anyone could help me with that.
teaming up was just talk between daddy and abby.

Soulreapersc

Sep 9, 2018
Hello guys I used the walkthrough MOD but it is not activating it! I took a look at the scripts it seems that the 01 and 02 are missing! I'm using the Android version of the game! someone with the same problem?

Jul 18, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.11

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thank you for the updated Walkthrough Mod, you are a champion :) (y)

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.11

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I'm curious as to how you have decided on what is and isn't a correct/good choice? The reason I ask is that there are a number of scenes where neither choice appears to have a negative consequence but would simply take a path more in line with the players preference. For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think these types of choices and situations combined with your walkthrough mod can be misleading for players. It might be worth revising these kinds of choices so they explain the differences rather than stating one is better than the other. As I said in the above spoiler that example is entirely a personal kink choice, voyeurism vs exhibitionism and not an objectively bad or good choice. There are quite a few of these kinds of choices in the game and the way the mod currently handles them allows players to miss out on their preferred kinks.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm curious as to how you have decided on what is and isn't a correct/good choice? The reason I ask is that there are a number of scenes where neither choice appears to have a negative consequence but would simply take a path more in line with the players preference. For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think these types of choices and situations combined with your walkthrough mod can be misleading for players. It might be worth revising these kinds of choices so they explain the differences rather than stating one is better than the other.
Most choices have a hidden score, even the ones you mentioned have long term consequences.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Most choices have a hidden score, even the ones you mentioned have long term consequences.
Okay but, that doesn't really answer my question. What is the end goal that the mod leads towards? How has the mod author decided that the highlighted choices lead to objectively better story and content? When ultimately that's a player preference thing with how this game has been designed.

Last edited:
Reactions: EPrometheus

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What is the end goal that the mod leads towards?
In most cases the most lewd scenes and positive outcomes leading to the best endings. Depending on the complexity of the code and choices modders do their best to highlight the best options.

Sure some choices will come down to preference in some vn's. But the alternative is to make our own and I sure as hell ain't taking the time and effort to do that.

Zoey is a talented modder. I trust his mods as I have used them a lot.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Okay but, that doesn't really answer my question. What is the end goal that the mod leads towards? How has the mod author decided that the highlighted choices lead to objectively better story and content? When ultimately that's a player preference thing with how this game has been designed.
Not my better day, but really can't decide if you're just trolling or asking a really serious and profound question.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Not my better day, but really can't decide if you're just trolling or asking a really serious and profound question.
It's a genuine question.

The dev has stated that this isn't an A to B story and your choices will change things. With that in mind and from what I've seen of the game so far, it seems to me that a walkthrough for this should do it's best to show what each choice does or leads to rather than suggesting that there is only one series of choices the player should take. Even if that choice is a game over as there is still unique dialogue and CGs to be seen in game over paths.

Do you not find it odd that an unfinished multiple choice consequence game supposedly has an objectively best route?

Last edited:
Reactions: EPrometheus

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's a genuine question.

The dev has stated that this isn't an A to B story and your choices will change things. With that in mind and from what I've seen of the game so far, it seems to me that a walkthrough for this should do it's best to show what each choice does or leads to rather than suggesting that there is only one series of choices the player should take. Even if that choice is a game over as there is still unique dialogue and CGs to be seen in game over paths.

Do you not find it odd that an unfinished multiple choice consequence game has an objectively best route?
Now that you mentioned it, well, yes. Even in more straight-lined games, usually the mod works for the harem path, but also is real than the regular lewd game hasn't any kind of borgean narrative complexity.
Good question, indeed.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Nope not here
A thought struck me.
Did you use the inset patch for the latest version. I did not and it might explain why the sceneswith the MC and BECCA on the shower were blacked out in the game.
Maybe the lack of an insest patch (for a scene tha contained NO insest)caused the problem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A thought struck me.
Did you use the inset patch for the latest version. I did not and it might explain why the sceneswith the MC and BECCA on the shower were blacked out in the game.
Maybe the lack of an insest patch (for a scene tha contained NO insest)caused the problem.
That sounds like a good theory but sadly I have absolutely no clue If that is the culprit. But yes I did use the mod patch

Edit I need coffee sorry or to read better they are Right there is no incest patch. I added the mod patch

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
A thought struck me.
There's an incest patch? I downloaded the game straight from the OP and it has been running fine. No incest appears to have been removed or hidden :unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In most cases the most lewd scenes and positive outcomes leading to the best endings. Depending on the complexity of the code and choices modders do their best to highlight the best options.
Best is subjective, which is why I will always maintain a written walkthrough, which actually explains what your decision is doing, is always preferable and better.

There's an incest patch? I downloaded the game straight from the OP and it has been running fine. No incest appears to have been removed or hidden :unsure:
There is no incest. Patch is pointless (didn't know there was one) as it would completely fuck up the entire basis of the story. All the girls are adopted and there is logical story reasons for that.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Best is subjective, which is why I will always maintain a written walkthrough, which actually explains what your decision is doing, is always preferable and better.

There is no incest. Patch is pointless (didn't know there was one) as it would completely fuck up the entire basis of the story. All the girls are adopted and there is logical story reasons for that.
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I still count Single Again as incest as the sentiment of family is still very much there rather than everyone being roommates or landladies/lords etc..

And yeah I have to agree with you. You can't suggest that a story with choices and consequences has an objectively best route which is the cognitive conflict I'm having with Zoey's mod. There are some instances where the mod gives a brief description of what each choice will do, but they're few and far between. Most of what the mod does is highlight one choice, which I think is misleading.

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
The way the MC acts saying crossing a line and they are my girls it's wrong etc all the time is the only bad part of this game. He's not even related to any of them, none of the incest fans get off on this for that reason.("it's almost incest omg!!!! this is my jam" yeah i think not) It's really annoying to read those dialogues when he starts saying that stuff. Everything else about the game I have no issues with though. I enjoy it a lot.
Rebecca needs to break his mind already. She's creating a Harem and I'm on board.
"resist the urge to cut your hair." haha that's actually very good advice.
Okay first off there is a taboo and even laws in many countries against a legal parent even by adoption having sexual or relationship with the former child... society has a taboo against it as well as was shown when Woody Allen married his ex-girlfriends daughter... this is because the parental figure has a molding and shaping effect on their next generation. And we know that Frank has a strong social compass when it comes to this.
Also remember he has just moved back into the home he bought with his best friend and wife and the mother of his daughter. The ties of that are seen through many of the events... and every time he sees Jessica in Abby it reaffirms that taboo. It really is a battle between his conscious and subconscious selves as to whether to trust himself or Becca. He is also terrified of the social and legal ramifications of this happening... he is done with the vindictive and unforgiving Shannunt, but if she were to find out what Becca is planning and where her daughters are headed... she could and WILL cause devastating consequences. If there was ever a time to be wary of PI's it would be now...

Last edited:
Reactions: jamesonwulf

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I still count Single Again as incest as the sentiment of family is still very much there rather than everyone being roommates or landladies/lords etc..

And yeah I have to agree with you. You can't suggest that a story with choices and consequences has an objectively best route which is the cognitive conflict I'm having with Zoey's mod. There are some instances where the mod gives a brief description of what each choice will do, but they're few and far between. Most of what the mod does is highlight one choice, which I think is misleading.
Right yeah...that conversation has been covered in great detail before (I posted many times on it, feel free to look it up). In virtually all countries, it considered as incest yes....but that's a whole other argument. For story sake, there really isn't...depending on the country...and there we go again round in circles lmao.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes