underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
With the dev's track record, if there's a Jess side story it'd be about her and Abby's shithead father at this point...
Hahaha, well, if that happens, I won't care to see it. I'm good with the main story where I know I (as player) won't see my girls with some dudes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i guess i would be kinda a greedy old fuck if i said i wanted all the babes one after another .. so when the ambulance finds me .. i'll have one hell of a smile on my dead face ... where they would say .. " well , at least this old fuck died happy as hell " :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mr john

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Also I dont think the side stories will really add anything new about the characters that you don't know already. The side story is probably about how she met her boyfriend and how their relationship developed, it goes all the way until she catches him cheating on her and later she realizes that the mc is the only guy that actually cared for her all this time, or some shit like that.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Also I dont think the side stories will really add anything new about the characters that you don't know already. The side story is probably about how she met her boyfriend and how their relationship developed, it goes all the way until she catches him cheating on her and later she realizes that the mc is the only guy that actually cared for her all this time, or some shit like that.
Yes, I believe that too.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I believe it is supposed to be reoccurring treat for 20$ and up tier. That's just the scuttlebutt I've Heard. Can't swear to it.
You are correct about it being for the $20 and up tier

Abigail tier

$20
PER MONTH
(+VAT)
  • Access to side stories that tie into the main game
  • Vote in all polls including character creation
  • Plus content from all previous tiers

Includes Discord benefits

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Someone posted the mega link here but apparently that link isn't working anymore, so maybe the dev reported it or something, since it was meant only for the $20 tier and above.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Someone posted the mega link here but apparently that link isn't working anymore, so maybe the dev reported it or something, since it was meant only for the $20 tier and above.
I found it on a slow server. Down after (y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I found it on a slow server. Down after (y)
Depending on your preferences the side story might not be for you. It's about lilith and how she met her boyfriend and from what people said here there are quite a few sex scenes with her and her boyfriend.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Depending on your preferences the side story might not be for you. It's about lilith and how she met her boyfriend and from what people said here there are quite a few sex scenes with her and her boyfriend.
I saw these images - on SPOILER

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: XMFR64

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
I removed the link, I found it on another site and uploaded it, wasn’t a patreon and between it apparently being a special release for only a few and all issues I just removed the link, apologies to the dev,

Reactions: jamesonwulf

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
You think all 3 girls having Electra complex is a coincidence? I say it's the MC's fault - he's secretly manipulating all the girls. :censored:

Oct 21, 2019
I literally said there would be sex with Justin two days ago, so I don't get why everyone is getting so worked up over that right now. Anyway...

Just out of curiosity is her "side story" done or will it also have updates?
The current release was already an update to the existing side story, so I guess there's a decent chance it will have more updates in the future. The side stories take place during the same period as the actual story and show what happens with the other characters when the MC is not involved. So what happens in the next side story will probably depend on how the main game develops.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Unless you really want to see lilith having sex with justin I would suggest you skip the side story. It's basically all the stuff we already know but from lilith's point of view.
yeah i'll pass on seeing Lilly having sex with anyone by me .. err i mean my MC :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Mmushy

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The current release was already an update to the existing side story, so I guess there's a decent chance it will have more updates in the future. The side stories take place during the same period as the actual story and show what happens with the other characters when the MC is not involved. So what happens in the next side story will probably depend on how the main game develops.
Well thank god that the other girls are all single at the moment, unless the dev decides to start adding ntr to the game or if he makes side stories showing stuff from the past, there shouldn't really be anymore sex scenes with any of the girls and other guys.

I literally said there would be sex with Justin two days ago, so I don't get why everyone is getting so worked up over that right now. Anyway...
I think people are just sad that there is more action between justin and lilith than the actual mc and one of the main love interests. But you're right, also it's just a side story that doesn't really add anything new to the main story.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I could see a side story of Abby's conception. A day in the life of the lesbians. And the infamous girls bio dad with the ex wife. Probably Becca with exes as well.

Personally I'm looking forward to the main story as it's just now finally heating up:)

Reactions: Badjourasmix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I'll skip her story I don't have any interest in seeing her having sex with her douchebag boyfriend. It kind of sucks that the side story probably has more sex scenes with her and her boyfriend than the main game with the mc and all the girls.
yea all girls belong to daddy.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
yeah i'll pass on seeing Lilly having sex with anyone by me .. err i mean my MC :love:
It was horrible to see Lilly and Abby together. :D

The side story does contain quite a bit of Justin content, however the hardest scene to watch is Lilly seeing Justin cheat on her, and what he says. That fucking hurt to watch even when you know what happens in the main game. There are also other things revealed which I assume will also eventually be revealed in the main game as I would suspect they are important to the plot.

It did make me want a side story where Abby, Frank and Rebecca kill or maim Justin in various ways in a Groundhog Day style time loop.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes