MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lol some people do like them characters though, I for one love a character that has hard exterior, can be seen as a bitch to a lot of people but on the inside is not.. exactly why i have Katie as my pic. I didnt like bella at the beginning of SG but you can tell there is more to her. I bet the longer that one goes others will find out more and like her more. Ofcourse its not for everyone though.
Yeah, I am absolutely not trying to convince anyone to not like Lily or, for that matter, Bella. Not about to kink shame anyone, I'm a dude who pretends to be a puppet who sits in a can with a man's hand up its ass.

I disagree that the MC is passive too, He talks shit to her just as much as she does.. he says some bad shit to her.. its not like you're at her knees like some bitch boy while she talks shit to you.. thats a complete different thing and i 100% am not into that..
Talks shit but then lets her change everything about his appearance, agrees to all of her plans, and doesn't walk away. All because he has a lame desire to get revenge on a stranger who made fun of the cute female classmate he barely knows. Talking shit but then going along with everything that she wants is much the same as what Frank does here. Frank tells Becca he isn't interested, he doesn't want to have sex with his "daughters" but he doesn't try to stop her and he never shuts her down or walks away. Both relinquish control to a character, the SG MC is just more verbally abusive as he gives up his autonomy.

Reactions: duningtwo

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Yeah, I am absolutely not trying to convince anyone to not like Lily or, for that matter, Bella. Not about to kink shame anyone, I'm a dude who pretends to be a puppet who sits in a can with a man's hand up its ass.

Talks shit but then lets her change everything about his appearance, agrees to all of her plans, and doesn't walk away. All because he has a lame desire to get revenge on a stranger who made fun of the cute female classmate he barely knows. Talking shit but then going along with everything that she wants is much the same as what Frank does here. Frank tells Becca he isn't interested, he doesn't want to have sex with his "daughters" but he doesn't try to stop her and he never shuts her down or walks away. Both relinquish control to a character, the SG MC is just more verbally abusive as he gives up his autonomy.
I get it, some people wont like the way he just wants to go after that person and help her out with it, but the guy is kind of a nutter and i dont think it takes much to make him want to do shit. I cant remember if you can chose not to help or anything like that but i chose to. I see it as his new mate struggled with that guy for a long time, taking a lot of shit and didnt do anything about it and he just wants to help.. bella has her own shit against him so it just makes sense that they do it together.

Tbh with games i allow shit like that anyway, there is a lot of weak reasons for things they do sometimes i just go along with it otherwise you will spend too much time trying to pick things out of each situation and it just ruins the game.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
Talks shit but then lets her change everything about his appearance, agrees to all of her plans, and doesn't walk away. All because he has a lame desire to get revenge on a stranger who made fun of the cute female classmate he barely knows.
careful, you're close to touching on a greater and much more inflammatory issue with that game: dumb writing.
Frank tells Becca he isn't interested, he doesn't want to have sex with his "daughters" but he doesn't try to stop her and he never shuts her down or walks away.
your last few posts and some pondering have pretty much convinced me not to revisit and finish this game. if there aren't, and seemingly won't be, any choices to refuse the three girls then i'm not interested. i found rebecca's and abby's scheming and coercion to be aggravating and kept clicking for a while longer really only in the hope of being able to put mc's foot down, or maybe up his own ass. also the lesbian neighbour was annoying, leaving only the meiko non-character, and if the focus of the game is forced relationships with the three not-daughters then what even is the point of a couple other, less developed and less interesting side broads? maybe the lilith story is worth checking out just to see what all the whining is about.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I get it, some people wont like the way he just wants to go after that person and help her out with it, but the guy is kind of a nutter and i dont think it takes much to make him want to do shit. I cant remember if you can chose not to help or anything like that but i chose to. I see it as his new mate struggled with that guy for a long time, taking a lot of shit and didnt do anything about it and he just wants to help.. bella has her own shit against him so it just makes sense that they do it together.
You can't decline to help. Even if you don't have any connection with the girl... I played it that the MC declined to have a conversation with her and left. He spent no time with her and had no investment. Yet he still goes through with an elaborate plot by Bella the bitch to exact revenge. At least in this game, perhaps because it is more of a slice of life game, there isn't such a wild inconsistency. I don't like how Frank spends so long denying his attraction to his girls but he is at least consistent in it.

Tbh with games i allow shit like that anyway, there is a lot of weak reasons for things they do sometimes i just go along with it otherwise you will spend too much time trying to pick things out of each situation and it just ruins the game.
I might be willing to if the game updated more than once a year. But having so long means all you have to discuss is the inconsistencies, plotholes, and weak plot points.

careful, you're close to touching on a greater and much more inflammatory issue with that game: dumb writing.
Too true but the number of people who love a pretty render regardless of how poorly written the plot means I had to leave the SG thread or lose my sanity.

your last few posts and some pondering have pretty much convinced me not to revisit and finish this game. if there aren't, and seemingly won't be, any choices to refuse the three girls then i'm not interested. i found rebecca's and abby's scheming and coercion to be aggravating and kept clicking for a while longer really only in the hope of being able to put mc's foot down, or maybe up his own ass. also the lesbian neighbour was annoying, leaving only the meiko non-character, and if the focus of the game is forced relationships with the three not-daughters then what even is the point of a couple other, less developed and less interesting side broads? maybe the lilith story is worth checking out just to see what all the whining is about.
Yeah, if you want to play a game that allows the player to control who the MC fucks this game only has two women that you can turn down - the "lesbian" neighbor and the judge's daughter. They are side pieces that the dev added in due to the length of time it was taking to get to the "main event". I don't get the impression that the MC will be able to turn down any of the girls. Becca has essentially said that Lily has to be the first to fuck him otherwise the plan won't work IIRC. Overall I like this game, I think the characters are interesting, I like the backstory, but it does get aggravating that the MC spends so much time being a passive mouse of a character.

Reactions: isotope

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
You can't decline to help. Even if you don't have any connection with the girl... I played it that the MC declined to have a conversation with her and left. He spent no time with her and had no investment. Yet he still goes through with an elaborate plot by Bella the bitch to exact revenge. At least in this game, perhaps because it is more of a slice of life game, there isn't such a wild inconsistency. I don't like how Frank spends so long denying his attraction to his girls but he is at least consistent in it.

Too true but the number of people who love a pretty render regardless of how poorly written the plot means I had to leave the SG thread or lose my sanity.
Both SG and SA give their MCs "choices" that have little or no impact on how the story unfolds. They're more KNs than VNs really.
There's no point bemoaning the lack of agency for both MC's from these games: blame the devs instead! ;)

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Talks shit but then lets her change everything about his appearance, agrees to all of her plans, and doesn't walk away. All because he has a lame desire to get revenge on a stranger who made fun of the cute female classmate he barely knows.
You are right that if you want to avoid her you are still forced with her, but i dont think it is so much about looking for revenge for some random girl but being a asshole himself. It was stated he had done things like that before. MC is a pretty much an emotionally numb sociopath. Do remember the gun in the beginning..
Both SG and SA give their MCs "choices" that have little or no impact on how the story unfolds. They're more KNs than VNs really.
No idea what is SA (but would like to know, though), but I don't think there is no agency here. Simply, the game has barely started. You cannot open too much cases so soon or you end up with an impossible tree.

Anyway... let's no go off topic. We'll see what happens with Mc and his trio of girls. I just wish we more Becca but less "Becca plotting..."

But for those hoping to select some of the girls, I fear for you. This game has very strong "daddy's harem daughters" vibes.. i doubt you can avoid being with one of the girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
Looking at all the comments reguarding Lilith, ....If you really think about It; there Is no story, or game without Lilith. the whole purpose of the game Is to bed Lilith, every other babe Are just time fillers untill the ultimate goal Is reached. I know she Is annoying, but that makes me just want to pin her down and take her virgin ass more. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There's no point bemoaning the lack of agency for both MC's from these games: blame the devs instead! ;)
So true! Darn devs! I want choices!

oscarmiserable.gif

You are right that if you want to avoid her you are still forced with her, but i dont think it is so much about looking for revenge for some random girl but being a asshole himself. It was stated he had done things like that before. MC is a pretty much an emotionally numb sociopath. Do remember the gun in the beginning..
Yet, as I recall, it is not written that way. As I recall it is written that he thinks about the girl and wanting to get the guy who hurt her. At no point are we given a "well fuck it, I want to watch it burn" type of inner monologue. And it still doesn't make any sense for him to allow Bella to alter his entire appearance or agree to her plans.

No idea what is SA (but would like to know, though), but I don't think there is no agency here. Simply, the game has barely started. You cannot open too much cases so soon or you end up with an impossible tree.

Anyway... let's no go off topic. We'll see what happens with Mc and his trio of girls. I just wish we more Becca but less "Becca plotting..."

But for those hoping to select some of the girls, I fear for you. This game has very strong "daddy's harem daughters" vibes.. i doubt you can avoid being with one of the girls.
Yeah, I have a feeling that we won't have a choice... The whole "everything hinges on Lily wanting to fuck you" conversation almost assures it. Personally feel like if Frank does fuck her it puts the lie to his whole "I will always be your father/be here for you".

I'd like to know that last part myself. Really enjoy the art style, but am worried about the ability to control the relationships with the main LI's.
I really don't think we are going to have a choice, at least not a real one (since this game has done the whole "wrong choice equals game over") unlike a certain well-written game that annoys me (mildly) by checking my desired relationship status with all of the Love Interests... ;)

Looking at all the comments reguarding Lilith, ....If you really think about It; there Is no story, or game without Lilith. the whole purpose of the game Is to bed Lilith, every other babe Are just time fillers untill the ultimate goal Is reached. I know she Is annoying, but that makes me just want to pin her down and take her virgin ass more. :sneaky:
You sure it's "virgin"? If Lilith is the ultimate goal instead of Abby the developer owes all redhead lovers, who've been waiting to see that scene, a sincere apology.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Understanding that sometimes people do need help is also, in my opinion, part of the mantra that everybody is fighting their own war. Many times with ourselves and many times not even aware.
So much this.

I might dismiss someone I'd only met a few times who was always rude to me (which, let's be clear, is the extent of Lilith's transgressions against the MC, and not even something she does constantly, based on what I recall of the scenes in which she's featured with the MC.) If that person were consistently nice to others, I might look a little deeper.

If that person were someone I already cared for deeply, as is the case with the MC and Lilith, I'd not hate or or disregard her. The cavalier attitude of some who just want to tell her to fuck off seems odd in context. I try to base my actions and reactions in these games on a combination of myself and the MC as presented by the story. If a player has a problem with someone who is clearly a loving father acting like a loving father and can't place themselves in that fictional role, I suggest this is the wrong game for them.

I wonder if the same attitude would be displayed toward Charlotte in Hillside. What level of hurt allows people to show compassion to someone who is acting out because of that hurt?

I don't buy the argument that Lilith is just an unforgiveable asshole. It's simply not supported by the story content. I do understand that her actions up to now have turned some people off her as a love interest. But then this is still the wrong game for them, because fucking Lilith is inevitable. The 3 girls are the focus of the game and I see it as very clear that's where it is going.

Last edited:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
At this point i just want the dad to get with the program, the game is firmly railroaded into the 3 daughter harem, it's clear, we all know it.
The MCs hesitation has crossed event horizon in this last update, girls are pretty much ready to go and he's acting either too dumb or too weak willed to resist them... that's bad (imo) i rather have someone who embraces it than someone who is pulled along because he's dumb/weak.
It causes a major disconnect between myself and the MC, makes it hard to keep reading his thoughts when all they do is annoy me "can't let it go this far(gives it up right away)", at this point i just want him to embrace it and full steam ahead.

Last edited:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
At this point i just want the dad to get with the program, the game is firmly railroaded into the 3 daughter harem, it's clear, we all know it.
The MCs hesitation has crossed event horizon in this last update, girls are pretty much ready to go and he's acting either too dumb or too weak willed to resist them... that's bad (imo) i rather have someone who embraces it than someone who is pulled along because he's dumb/weak.
It causes a major disconnect between myself and the MC, makes it hard to keep reading his thoughts when all they do is annoy me "can't let it go this far(gives it up right away)", at this point i just want him to embrace it and full steam ahead.
To each their own. I'm actually enjoying playing an MC that is hesitant as opposed to the usual trope where he is a pervert that grooms young girls under his charge. This game is a little different and offers a different perspective. Throw a rock on this site and you will hit a game that has a pervert chad who spends the entire game manipulating women to get his rocks off. This game is not like that and it's refreshing.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes