pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Do you guys think MC will become a bit more active in his decisions? So far he has accepted everything, which is fine as this is not that kind of game, but I wonder if after acknowledging his desires he will finally embrace them, instead of simply let them happen.
It should happen and it would be really annoying if it didn't. While he did just go along with Becca in the Library, he also wouldn't let her finish until she agreed to his terms so I would say that is a bit more backbone there. I think that trend will continue and he will start to embrace his new reality instead of always fighting it. Becca is running her game and Abby is up to her own thing as well so they will be driving the relationship but Frank will have to be more active going forward. I don't expect him to suddenly become the harem master, but he should be less passive.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you know your gf already had sex before and it's ok, fine. You don't watch a sex tape of her, right? So don't watch! In this case, don't play the side story. Now, if you already know and just because Dev made a side story where it shows her having sex and that ruined a person, it is a little extreme to me. Like I said, just don't play the side story. I don't like to see my gf with another dude, and I played the side story, I skipped the scenes where she was having sex witg Justin and I don't think that ruined her, and I liked the side story. My main issue here is this: you know that she had sex before, and this side story isn't in the main game, so you don't have to play it, so, tge character isn't ruined because of that.
True, you don't have to play. My thing is, i'm glad someone took the time to mod it so people that didn't want to see the couple of scenes could skip it and enjoy a great little story that is cannon.

The montage near the end is just beautiful.

smikey

May 1, 2017
Refreshing myself with a playthrough of this in anticipation of the next release; and wtf were Frank and Jess thinking getting that condo with a kid on the way? Totally wrong choice for what was expected to be a young and growing family. Really irresponsible, Abby was always gonna be warped; one bedroom open loft for a couple and their daughter, with its weird all-glass shower upstairs but toilet and tub downstairs split design.

Not entirely on point for this thread but as much as I wanted progress on the main I really enjoyed Lilith's Longing as expanded universe and backstory content. Playing that and then a run through of SA you can see the parts that the dev/writer dropped in that will be explored in the side stories. Frank meeting Becca while Abby and Lil unpacked, and Abby meeting Becca to go buy her Big Daddy toy. Those will be fun to get to see later down the line. I'm also really interested in how the cliffhanger-rejoinder to the main tale of LL's resolves, either good comedy and light pervy opportunity, or more boring and frustrating drama, if they're gonna drag this out.

Reactions: Piso Mojado

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If the picture from the last page will show up like this in the update we can at least assume that Frank and Lilith have such a positive relationship at least in the course that the two spend some time together on the road, something that would have been unthinkable in the past.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You forgot the fact that when they do release said update, MC totally forgets he is now a father and goes play around with his colleagues instead of taking care of his really needing love daughters... which were also the only real selling point of the story...

Anyway... as we were saying, I think LL is the best written part in this story so far. Not just for Lilith but Becca and MC are shown in completely different light. Even Sharon in a softer light, yes she is a bitch but she was not a bad mother when younger and she seems to be suffering right now, though the bitch totally deserves it.

Indeed... I am afraid she is going to tell me her Daddy's Harem plans were disabled by James Bond, the way she is looking.

Do you guys think MC will become a bit more active in his decisions? So far he has accepted everything, which is fine as this is not that kind of game, but I wonder if after acknowledging his desires he will finally embrace them, instead of simply let them happen.
I hope at some point we as the MC have an option to be more proactive or at least be a little less of a bitch about what Becca is trying to orchestrate... and just let it happen. I get the slow burn appeal, but the overly whiny, hand wringing guilt the MC has just for being a guy, lucky enough to have a mini harem of beautiful, young ladies, throwing themselves at him is starting to wear a little thin. I get the hesitation in the beginning, but by the time Lilith has her emotional breakdown and Abby has accepted and moved on from her own emotional crisis, there should really be a turning point where the MC accepts everything without regrets or just choose to put an end to any romantic relations with Abby, Lilith and Rebecca.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I hope at some point we as the MC have an option to be more proactive or at least be a little less of a bitch about what Becca is trying to orchestrate... and just let it happen. I get the slow burn appeal, but the overly whiny, hand wringing guilt the MC has just for being a guy, lucky enough to have a mini harem of beautiful, young ladies, throwing themselves at him is starting to wear a little thin. I get the hesitation in the beginning, but by the time Lilith has her emotional breakdown and Abby has accepted and moved on from her own emotional crisis, there should really be a turning point where the MC accepts everything without regrets or just choose to put an end to any romantic relations with Abby, Lilith and Rebecca.
I understand your points. And while I agree a lot with them, I do understand MC's position, if only in perspective.

He is written as a father first and a lover second, which is not how these game usually go, where daddy is really just a lover with the kink of being the father to make it a slightly forbidden. This last aspect is even worse in harem family setting, which are really just crap. After all, if everybody agrees and everybody is happy about it, is incest really hot?

But I digress. The whole point is that MC is prioritizing his position as father. So, while he is there in a position we all would love to be, he is having the whole "is this the best for my daughters?" kind of conflicting positions in his head. Becca kind of pointed this out when she try to push him to be the one guy Lilith needs, that will love her and never abandon her.

But overall, yes, while I can understand MC's contradicting ways, it is starting to become time when he makes up his mind. His daughters are happy, he is happy, their love is truly eternal.. he has clearly not been a predator trying to push this on his daughters... I would stop doubting and simply be happy. Which also means that the story should be over soon. After all, no conflict, no story to tell.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

Hey everyone,
Just a small update, after I finished Lilith's side story I took a little break. But I'm back at it again. 0.12 is going well, and I should have the first beta up for testing this Sunday. I don't know when the full update will be done but I'm shooting for the end of the month. I'll make a post with preview pics when I get closer to release.
Okay, maybe a couple...​

View attachment 1184103
Move your fucking finger, I can't read the replies....:mad:
Judging by the picture cliffhanger from side story will have happy ending. I was a little worried about it.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I understand your points. And while I agree a lot with them, I do understand MC's position, if only in perspective.

He is written as a father first and a lover second, which is not how these game usually go, where daddy is really just a lover with the kink of being the father to make it a slightly forbidden. This last aspect is even worse in harem family setting, which are really just crap. After all, if everybody agrees and everybody is happy about it, is incest really hot?

But I digress. The whole point is that MC is prioritizing his position as father. So, while he is there in a position we all would love to be, he is having the whole "is this the best for my daughters?" kind of conflicting positions in his head. Becca kind of pointed this out when she try to push him to be the one guy Lilith needs, that will love her and never abandon her.

But overall, yes, while I can understand MC's contradicting ways, it is starting to become time when he makes up his mind. His daughters are happy, he is happy, their love is truly eternal.. he has clearly not been a predator trying to push this on his daughters... I would stop doubting and simply be happy. Which also means that the story should be over soon. After all, no conflict, no story to tell.
Yeah, I do actually agree with what you said, and have managed to express better than I tried to come across. I admit, this is one of the VERY few Father/Daughter games I've come across where the MC actually takes his position as father seriously, actual blood relation notwithstanding. It's refreshing and nice to see..... up to a point where you remember you're playing a game and at some point need to make a decision. I'm fine with a little internal struggle, if only to show the MC isn't just a predator with no remorse or guilt, and maybe as a parent, it really is that much harder to accept seeing your kids as adults, who they used to be instead of who they actually are today.

That said, it shouldn't take being hit over the head repeatedly by Becca and Abby (to as lesser degree) they are CONSENTING ADULTS, making a decision for themselves what kind of relationship they wish to pursue with the MC. The sooner he gets with the program and understands this and accepts them and their feelings, the better off they all will be. The only one I'd be especially careful with is Lilith, as she's a fragile, emotional time bomb. For now I would acquiesce to whatever kind of relationship she needs from the MC, as this is the first time she can actually put her faith and trust in a man and he won't abandon or hurt her. The other two know what they want, from the MC and its basically up to him if he wants the same from them.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah, I do actually agree with what you said, and have managed to express better than I tried to come across. I admit, this is one of the VERY few Father/Daughter games I've come across where the MC actually takes his position as father seriously, actual blood relation notwithstanding. It's refreshing and nice to see..... up to a point where you remember you're playing a game and at some point need to make a decision. I'm fine with a little internal struggle, if only to show the MC isn't just a predator with no remorse or guilt, and maybe as a parent, it really is that much harder to accept seeing your kids as adults, who they used to be instead of who they actually are today.

That said, it shouldn't take being hit over the head repeatedly by Becca and Abby (to as lesser degree) they are CONSENTING ADULTS, making a decision for themselves what kind of relationship they wish to pursue with the MC. The sooner he gets with the program and understands this and accepts them and their feelings, the better off they all will be. The only one I'd be especially careful with is Lilith, as she's a fragile, emotional time bomb. For now I would acquiesce to whatever kind of relationship she needs from the MC, as this is the first time she can actually put her faith and trust in a man and he won't abandon or hurt her. The other two know what they want, from the MC and its basically up to him if he wants the same from them.
You are correct in that they are all consenting adults, and none of them are blood related, so no problems right?

Well, there are a lot of other factors that has to be considered. They don't live in a bubble, other people will find out so they will have to consider the social consequences. It would be easy to accuse Frank of grooming the girls, no one would believe it was the girls grooming him.

Social status is important, the girls could suffer ridicule at school, Frank could lose his clients and his job. Living in a harem with three girls you raised as children might sound awesome in a fantasy world. In the real world I would imagine it would be something else. There would be repercussions and I'm not against the MC worrying about it.

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
My guess is Lilith is showing Frank frantic messages from her mother who is freaking out that Lilith and Becca have moved out.
I think the blue messages are Frank's messages to Lilly. Lilly was probably ignoring him and and when she did reply, seemed like she is telling him to stop.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Watcher X

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You are correct in that they are all consenting adults, and none of them are blood related, so no problems right?

Well, there are a lot of other factors that has to be considered. They don't live in a bubble, other people will find out so they will have to consider the social consequences. It would be easy to accuse Frank of grooming the girls, no one would believe it was the girls grooming him.

Social status is important, the girls could suffer ridicule at school, Frank could lose his clients and his job. Living in a harem with three girls you raised as children might sound awesome in a fantasy world. In the real world I would imagine it would be something else. There would be repercussions and I'm not against the MC worrying about it.
Honestly, Abby and Lilith are each others BFF's w/benefits and Becca doesn't seem like she has many other friends herself. The only way their 'secret' would potentially get exposed is a vengeful Shannon, upset her daughters have abandoned her and moved out in favor to move closer to Frank, or if the lesbian couple (specifically the Psych) finds out and makes it an issue. That said, I'm sure Frank will remind the girls why its colossally bad idea for them to become romantically all involved outlining the same points you just made. Let's see how they respond...

Last edited:
Reactions: Watcher X

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I think the blue messages are Frank's messages to Lilly. Lilly was probably ignoring him and and when she did reply, seemed like she is telling him to stop.
That's an option I hadn't considered. But why would Frank ask her if she is coming home for dinner or about her mothers gloves?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Probably she told him he could msg her if he needs or wants to. He pulls out his phone and sees the last msgs he sent her and are having a conversation about how she hated him texting her

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
or if the lesbian couple (specifically the Psych) finds out and makes it an issue.
In fact, I don't think Vanessa and Elizabeth would become that problematic for Frank and the girls. Vanessa knows about the inner conflict Frank is struggling with and depending on how fast and how far things develop he will talk to her about it. So as long as Frank sticks to the rules, they won't let him walk into the knife, even if they don't necessarily approve of what's going on. I could imagine that even if they would never use it for themselves, they would support Frank and the girls (financially) in the worst case scenario. As long as Frank has a good friendly relationship with the two I think they will have his back if things get really bad. I see the same for Hiroki and Tomoko, not necessarily in the form of financial support or lawyers but in words and pats on the back and shoulders. Also, I want to see an angry Tomoko running Shannon over. Or Abby, representing her mother, which would really get under Shannon's skin, especially if Abby becomes more and more like her mother, not only in appearance but also in personality.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes