Apr 20, 2021
I actually tend to believe it was Becca who phoned Frank telling him to come home, as she comes across as adept at playing the long game. She's been in love with the MC since the day they met, and finding out the mom may be cheating (just not with who, though she has a good idea as she was not surprised when Frank finally told her) was the perfect opportunity to put her plan in motion to firstly break up their marriage, then subsequently, ingratiate herself in his life enough to where she could subtly work on seducing him. The only part I'm not sure on is whether she always planned on sharing him with her 'sisters' or if she initially just wanted him for herself but thought better of it.
I think she herself said, she suspected it when Frank wouldn't tell her who it was. If he was a stranger, he would not have protected his identity.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Cng started sometime around May 7, after a little break. I'm guessing an update will come sometime between early to mid-June.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I wanted to say thank you to everyone here.
I enjoyed the game and most of my question got answered just by reading here and game is full on teasing and gives bule balls but i enjoyed it.

Thanks again to you guy and including our community and platform. ✌

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019

Hey everyone,
Just a small update, after I finished Lilith's side story I took a little break. But I'm back at it again. 0.12 is going well, and I should have the first beta up for testing this Sunday. I don't know when the full update will be done but I'm shooting for the end of the month. I'll make a post with preview pics when I get closer to release.

-posting this to avoid the disinformation posted above. End of the month is where it's at right now.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

Hey everyone,
Just a small update, after I finished Lilith's side story I took a little break. But I'm back at it again. 0.12 is going well, and I should have the first beta up for testing this Sunday. I don't know when the full update will be done but I'm shooting for the end of the month. I'll make a post with preview pics when I get closer to release.

-posting this to avoid the disinformation posted above. End of the month is where it's at right now.
This was here before,but I didn't se this abby yet

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
that outfit just doesn't suit her, she lookslike 10 years old.
From the look on her face, she may have done something sneakily that would involve Frank.
And Becca's expression looks like her main plan has gone astray and she has to adjust her plans.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I just assume that
a) due to the circumstances that have arisen in the Lilith side story things have accelerated again and therefore she has to plan anew.
b) something Shannon did and Becca was informed about it by Frank.
c) She has learned what Lilith plans to do with her (Becca's) hair.
d) Frank has compared Becca to Shannon for some reason.

As for Abby, maybe Frank informed her about Becca's plan and either the facial expression goes in the direction that they don't have a problem sharing among themselves (Abby, Lilith and Frank). Maybe it's also about her wanting to be the second after Lili's turn.

Reactions: Roche3945

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I just assume that
a) due to the circumstances that have arisen in the Lilith side story things have accelerated again and therefore she has to plan anew.

As for Abby, maybe Frank informed her about Becca's plan and either the facial expression goes in the direction that they don't have a problem sharing among themselves (Abby, Lilith and Frank). Maybe it's also about her wanting to be the second after Lili's turn.
a) I thought about it, but Lilith in the second screenshot looks happy, so I don't think so.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
a) I thought about it, but Lilith in the second screenshot looks happy, so I don't think so.
Was also the least likely possibility for me. What I can still imagine is that he can't find an apartment for Becca and Lilith at the moment for reasons and advises her that the two of them (or her alone, depending on how comfortable Lilith feels with Frank and sleeping in the same bed with him in a non-sexual way - even though Lili has made a big leap in her development I can't quite imagine that she's already at that point. In any case, I can't imagine that Lili is willing to share a bed with Becca as well) stay in Shannon's house for now.

I also reread Meiko's bio and that of her parents a while ago. I have to say that I find it ironic that Meiko's parents are pushing her towards an arranged marriage, which is sort of what her grandparents tried to do with Tomoko (Meiko's mother). I hope we get pictures of Meiko standing up to her parents at some point. I imagine the situation hilarious and her parents were with a high probability very surprised.

Reactions: Repuci

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Was also the least likely possibility for me. What I can still imagine is that he can't find an apartment for Becca and Lilith at the moment for reasons and advises her that the two of them (or her alone, depending on how comfortable Lilith feels with Frank and sleeping in the same bed with him in a non-sexual way - even though Lili has made a big leap in her development I can't quite imagine that she's already at that point. In any case, I can't imagine that Lili is willing to share a bed with Becca as well) stay in Shannon's house for now.

I also reread Meiko's bio and that of her parents a while ago. I have to say that I find it ironic that Meiko's parents are pushing her towards an arranged marriage, which is sort of what her grandparents tried to do with Tomoko (Meiko's mother). I hope we get pictures of Meiko standing up to her parents at some point. I imagine the situation hilarious and her parents were with a high probability very surprised.
The situation is so specific that her parents push her to marry a person for whom she has feelings anyway.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Without going in details, dev took a few days after Lilith's story, and is working on 0.12 right now

Reactions: mr john

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Which is perfectly fine. Devs need time away from their projects to look after themselves.
I'm a firm believer in that devs should always take several days off after the public release of their games, so they can just chill and absorb feedback. Rushing into the next update without waiting to see how the last update was received can lead to bad development decisions being compounded.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I just assume that

I just thought about another reason. maybe MC called her Becky as part of the punishment. She doesn't like this name.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes