wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
hello guys, I search the save of the precedent update because I lost all my save on my Mac...
Thank you for this ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why is there an incest tag? admittedly i'm skipping about half of the text because MC is annoying af, but MC isn't related to anyone from what i can tell. is there a patch?
abby is his stepdaughter from 1st marriage and beccy and lilly are stepdaughters from 2nd marriage. no patch.

• Sad
Reactions: judgenot93

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
It's not just you, and no, text speed has nothing to do with it.

The problem is that the dev, for some reason saw it fit to set the history size to 100.000 lines, instead of a more sensible 250 or so like most other games. As the history fills up it gets slower and slower.

You can fix this by editing
./game/gui.rpy line 337

define config.history_length = 99999 > define config.history_length = 250

You will have to start a new game and fast forward to you current point though, as that setting, as well as the 100k history is stored with your savegame.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. It's sufficient to apply the fix, load a savegame before the end and progress a few lines. The history shrinks itself then and it should run smoothly from that point on.

EDIT2: For anyone who doesn't feel comfortable doing the edit himself, here's the fixed file.
Thank you for the fix

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Why are the models of girls so scary))? What is the genre of this game? Horror))?
This is one of the few games that I have seen here that uses models adapted from "The Girl" models created by Daz3D. These models are slightly cartoony and have bigger eyes than most. Personally, I feel that the dev does a good job and makes the girls look unique and individual, but I understand that they may not necessarily be everyone's cuppa tea.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Dunno if this ones been noticed but if not here you go..
This is a bug still present in the walkthrough mod by Zoey Raven. It has been fixed (a long time ago) in the unmodified game download, though. I checked the original files, and it seems like it was fixed in the original no later than March this year (most likely in one of the bugfix releases for 0.10, but I'm not 100% sure).

I usually play this VN unmodified, but with the official walkthrough document open - it's surprisingly easy to follow, actually.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This is one of the few games that I have seen here that uses models adapted from "The Girl" models created by Daz3D. These models are slightly cartoony and have bigger eyes than most. Personally, I feel that the dev does a good job and makes the girls look unique and individual, but I understand that they may not necessarily be everyone's cuppa tea.
Actually i'm not a fan of such faces, but after a while you get used to it and you find them cute.
I guess the dev choose such faces because they give a child look to those supposed young adults. It's a bit perverted for sure!
The worst of all it's when the dev put such faces to the mothers, that really looked weird, almost scary and Meiko's mom looks like a zombie!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Actually i'm not a fan of such faces, but after a while you get used to it and you find them cute.
I guess the dev choose such faces because they give a child look to those supposed young adults. It's a bit perverted for sure!
The worst of all it's when the dev put such faces to the mothers, that really looked weird, almost scary and Meiko's mom looks like a zombie!
Yeah. The prevailing characteristic with these models is the oversized eyes, which make all three main girls (Becca, Lilly, Abigail) all have an "intensity" about them that doesn't necessarily occur with other more "traditional" models from Daz3D or other sources, which generally strive for realism. And you're right, they kind of grow on you after a while.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if thinks that these girls look horrifying then should check goodnight kiss 2 and then return here and say same again.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
if thinks that these girls look horrifying then should check goodnight kiss 2 and then return here and say same again.
LMAO ... Yeah, I played that game (both versions) and I gotta agree with you there. 'Nuff said, I am risking having my posts being deleted for being "Off Topic" (Thread Rule #1).

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes