Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Another amazing update, followed by the usual 10 pages of people whining that the MC is a bit of a pussy.

I've made my thoughts known on the MC multiple times in this thread, and I'm enjoying how this story is playing out. If the MC was the typical chad pervert some people want him to be, then the story would have played out completely different and become nowhere near as interesting.

Horny chad father fucks his three stepdaughters all of whom are infatuated and lusting for him. You couldn't make that story last more than one chapter. There has to be a chase, and in this story its the girls chasing the hesitant father not the other way around.

If the MCs personality is grating on you that much, you need to start thinking if this game is right for you.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
so now that funds are available, will he get the oxton girls a condo in his building or move the entire gaggle out 5 hours away (making sure mei is in the group too) since house is wholy owned (no mortgage) taxes are covered by the trust that covers the lawyers retainer and such and MC is getting 1500 a month in alimony if base needs are already covered ( not likely to use up 1500 a month in food and electricity) he could just restart his real estate business in the new town and live a life of semi leisure
with his 4 wives

Reactions: Skargaroth

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Man it's kind of sad that the video of the three main girls dancing at the end of the last update doesn't show up at the end of this update. Does anybody know how I can get my hands on that video again?

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Man it's kind of sad that the video of the three main girls dancing at the end of the last update doesn't show up at the end of this update. Does anybody know how I can get my hands on that video again?
The video is in the folder \game\images\video for me at least. I have attached the version from the Compressed version of the game.

Reactions: Jellyluve

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
The video is in the folder \game\images\video for me at least. I have attached the version from the Compressed version of the game.
Thanks for the reply and I got to admit that I did sort of jump the gun and commented on here before doing the digging myself. I just kind of freaked out a little when I finished this update and the ending video wasn't there anymore :whistle:.

Reactions: pgm_01

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Aug. 28, 2021
I made a second Mod version with additional music which can be played using a jukebox function ("QuickMusic")

Download Mod v0.13Audio (~132MB)
Workupload

View attachment 1374627 View attachment 1374628 View attachment 1374629 View attachment 1374630

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate the customer service. (y) Is this a one size fits all final version, or are future updates planned/needed?

You know, with the hard part of doing the "QuickMusic" covered, all you gotta do now is get to the easy task of integrating the music, and sound effects to correspond with the situations in the novel/game itself, a la "Rebirth." :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: KoGa3

coopshire

Sep 20, 2018
While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/gui.rpy', 1629917902, 166) is defined twice, at game/SingleAgain-0.13-pc/game/gui.rpyc:11 and game/gui.rpy:11.

Dec 8, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v0.13.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
I am using Samsung f62 but getting error app not installed. Tried downloading multiple times. If anyone could assist me

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Some people really missing the point of what's wrong with the MC's thought patterns. No, we don't want it to be the usual "horny father fucks horny daughters in a great big no challenge sex fest" story. I've commented before how refreshing it was to have a loving father who doesn't want to do anything that could hurt his girls.

But considering the amount of sexual activity he's had with them, it's past time to own up to what's happening and either go with it or stop it. If he really thought fucking Lilith was so wrong, he could have not fucked her! Have some self control!

There's a middle ground between the usual horny father and a neurotic mess who self-flagellates after repeatedly giving in to his desires. That's where I want the MC to be. The conflict as written comes across not as realistic, but as the kind of manufactured drama you see in soap opera style stories where the boyfriend/girlfriend coincidentally arrives at a place just in time to see their partner in what looks like a consensual kiss and doesn't stick around for the 2 seconds it would take to see that it wasn't, or talk to their partner to find out what really happened.

I'll keep on with the story even if that doesn't happen soon, mostly for Lilith and because I'm eager to see him with Abby (don't care much about Becca, and would like the option to say no to Meiko) and outside of the internal monologue it's really enjoyable.

Postscript: yes, this discussion is repeating. Maybe if the dev found a more imaginative way to pace the story, it wouldn't keep coming up.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I am using Samsung f62 but getting error app not installed. Tried downloading multiple times. If anyone could assist me
assuming you haven't used up all of your 128gb space, check logcat for any clues. and make sure you have a proper downloaded file.
somebody else managed to get the apk from MEGA with a size of 1,67gb instead of the original 1,55gb.
here are the hashes of the file:
Code:
CRC32: 926C5487
CRC64: 60DB67550C695085
SHA256: B5385822CFA867861CA04AD7BDE727F968AB72A1523C763762F2D4535BE7BD1A
SHA1: A1ACD2F85AB6658AD326789296E5AA9810FD9C83
BLAKE2sp: AD12D68107F07D4449AC73B5D63203DCEBCE3D11F7F492C2CB88CD2559C55F86

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
This game keeps drawing me in and I'm actually getting emotionally invested. Great update. Looking forward to the new setting!

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
i was half expecting for the mc to fall from the second floor on the stair and hit his head on the planter after lily hit him in the face, to add more drama to the story, also so he lowers his internal mologue for a while, but oh well.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes