Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is it just me or does the game feel slow/sluggish at times? Like I click the mouse/enter and it takes a second or so to move on. Could the programming or my computer, but so far I haven't noticed it with other renpy games I've tried for comparison.

Reactions: Sanaa Star

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
You can say "hey it's only been about 2 weeks", but from a playing stand point it's been 13 releases beating us around the head and shoulders with the same unchanging mantra. That really detracts from the play.
He's spent almost twenty years conditioning himself to think of these girls as off-limits. A character changing their mind on something that ingrained overnight would do infinitely more to detract from the play by killing the suspension of disbelief than showing a realistic delay in how long it takes him to come around to accepting that this is what they want and to hell with what anybody else thinks.

Speaking of unrealistic, tracking character development by releases instead of in-game time progression is fucking ludicrous. There is no correlation between the two and using one as a proxy for the other guarantees unrealistic expectations, as evidenced by the fact that even some of the people pushing back against all the whining think far more time has passed in the story than really has. If adult games could be developed the way mainstream games are, meaning we'd get a single release of the finished product instead of installments, there'd be far less glassy-eyed, slack-jawed screeching about what a beta cuck they think Frank is because inattentive players wouldn't be judging a game by how much time has passed for them in meatspace even though the game explicitly marks the internal passage of time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The lawyer's assistant Hedi's pretty blatant coming onto Frank could be the beginning of her serving as an antagonist since the story seems to have mostly sidelined Shannon. Hedi is surely aware of the topic of the meeting and that Frank is now worth a fair bit with that new property that pgm_01 pointed out could be worth $3M. Wannabe step-mom might try to swoop in and break up the fledgling step-daughter harem, no-strings liaisons with Elizabeth, club hookups with Darla, and whatever hasn't quite come to a boil with Mei hoping to gain control of the Lastoya inheritance.
possibly but she getting her hands on that mansion would req marriage and don't think mc will do that or she finds out that he sleeps with his stepdaughters and blackmails him.

Reactions: pgm_01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if that was called incest, then this game will be suspended on patreon without lewd patc involved..
it is incest like step or halfsister (which patreon doesn't allow). no incest patch anyways (you can make request somewhere (not on this thread) or to those who make incest patches) and if abby, lilly, becky would be mc's daughters by blood then some of story wouldn't make sense.

• Angry
Reactions: battleguy

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
it is incest like step or halfsister (which patreon doesn't allow). no incest patch anyways (you can make request somewhere (not on this thread) or to those who make incest patches) and if abby, lilly, becky would be mc's daughters by blood then some of story wouldn't make sense.
this dev is scared patreon will cut his neck if he bring the real incest.. adopted daughter is country miles better without wife involved though.. let alone daughters being wife adultery product

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
ofcourse halfsister is incest because its blood related.. no doubt

Reactions: battleguy

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
This VN is one of my favorites, in addition to the beautiful protagonists that would already be a differential, another point that I think is a highlight, are the CGI to simulate the spontaneity of the characters, I've even seen it in other franchises, but in this VN it seems to me best performed. If all these high points weren't enough, Lilith's scene with Frank in this last update is a must-have, mainly because of the detail of Lilith's excitement level that I haven't seen in any other VN.

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
Reactions: pgm_01 and MrLKX

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
He's spent almost twenty years conditioning himself to think of these girls as off-limits. A character changing their mind on something that ingrained overnight would do infinitely more to detract from the play by killing the suspension of disbelief than showing a realistic delay in how long it takes him to come around to accepting that this is what they want and to hell with what anybody else thinks.

Speaking of unrealistic, tracking character development by releases instead of in-game time progression is fucking ludicrous. There is no correlation between the two and using one as a proxy for the other guarantees unrealistic expectations, as evidenced by the fact that even some of the people pushing back against all the whining think far more time has passed in the story than really has. If adult games could be developed the way mainstream games are, meaning we'd get a single release of the finished product instead of installments, there'd be far less glassy-eyed, slack-jawed screeching about what a beta cuck they think Frank is because inattentive players wouldn't be judging a game by how much time has passed for them in meatspace even though the game explicitly marks the internal passage of time.
Your defense of the over indulgence in Frank's internal monologue, base on the game timeline is off the mark. In the end either a game is enjoyable to play or it is not. The percentage of playing time where the player is subjected to the same unchanging whiny internal monologue compared to other interactions with the game has been excessive for a long time. This is an otherwise excellent game, but just from a playability standpoint it's time for Frank to get out of his own way. Reducing the amount of time the player is subjected to his repetitive annoying internal monologue by say 50% would go along way to mitigating its negative impact on the enjoyability of the game. Frank can have second thoughts about his choices until the game's final scene, as long as the amount of time spent twisting his emotions doesn't get in the way of enjoying the game.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Right, spelling and grammar niggles, cos that's all I ever do, apparently.

"I'll try not too" "It's fine. I want you too" "What are you up too?" "if she wants too" "You sure they want too?" "she would want me too?" You don't have too" "I wanted too" "We'd be happy too" "I just had too" "I wasn't going too" "I want too. I insist." I... I want you too" "it was me you were talking too" "You have too" "I know, I wanted too" "I can't force you too" "But... I want too" "You aren't going too" "I wanted too. But" "It's not that I don't want too" Dad. I know you want too" "Cause you didn't want too" "You don't have too" "If you want too" "Am I not allowed too" "Just because I told her too" "She has too, She lost" "I kinda had too" "I doubt I'd have too" "If you want too" "I want you too" "I have too" all need "too" replacing with "to"

"Your really just paying" "Your really winning her" "I suppose your right" "Your back" "Your not old" "your... well seasoned." "Your going to spend 3 hours" "Your beautiful don't ever" "Your Lilly Father?" "You know your gorgeous" "Your not going to make me drink" "Your not grossed out" "Your getting tense" "Your Stalling Abs" "Your back, Abby?" "Your joking?" "That your a great friend" "Your back already?!" "Your wrong!" "Your back... I thought" "Hey, your back" "Your not going to tell" "Lets say your right" "your still one of my girls" "and when your done the food" "Assuming your right" "Your my..." "I know what your doing" all need "your" replaced with "You're"

Now general spelling/grammar niggles and mistakes:

"right at you max budget" should be "right at your max budget"
"You're beautiful don't ever think otherwise" should be "You're beautiful, don't ever think otherwise"
"You're Lilly Father?" should be "You're Lilly's Father?"
"Because I'm you father" should be "Because I'm your father"
"Oh, my butts buzzing" should be Oh, my butt's buzzing"
"Abby were all friends" should be "Abby, we're all friends"
"actually were sitting on his bed" should be "actually we're sitting on his bed"
"To late" should be "Too Late"
"Soon you're body" should be "Soon your body"
"Were done" should be "We're done"
"were sisters Becca" should be "we're sisters Becca"
"You're listed assets" should be "Your listed assets"
in one scene, between Frank saying "I'm sure she really needed you" and "We're both lucky to have you", Frank says "Mmmm" I think it should be Lillith saying that.
"Equal parts naivety and pervert" should be "Equal parts naivety and perversion"
"You acting weird, Dad" should be "You're acting weird, Dad"
"You're dad brings you up" should be "Your dad brings you up"
"know eachother better" should be "know each other better"
"Hiroki and Tommo" should be "Hiroki and Tomo"
"since you here" should be "since you're here"
"her and I need to have a conversation" should be "She and I need to have a conversation"
"So you going to put all this on her?" should be "So you're going to put all this on her?"
"And I was to... Stubborn" should be "And I was too... Stubborn"
"Try not to cum to fast" should be "Try not to cum too fast"

And that's everything I took note of, there's probably more, but hey, it's a start.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this dev is scared patreon will cut his neck if he bring the real incest.. adopted daughter is country miles better without wife involved though.. let alone daughters being wife adultery product
as he should since patreon boots devs quite easily if game has content against their rules.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Game has a lot of thought put into it by the dev. Overall really liking how it's progressing.
IMO having an option for the big sister not to cut her hair would be nice.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I actually like the fact the MC is very conflicted about what is happening.
Just got to the end of the current version (.13) having not played since .06

thisisnotacomputer

May 6, 2017
Just wanted to share my 2 cents about this game.
I wanted to know if others also see that this VN seems to be a story about the MC corruption, him being corrupted by someone else and trying to justify and rationalize its new corrupted to maintain his sanity. The MC being at a low and vulnerable point in his life is attacked to be reshaped in way that he never envisionned. Just to explain my train of tought, sadly I know people who at a low point like this in their life were taken advantage of, going bankrupt for a fake lover/scammer in Africa; a situation that would never have occured if his life would have been normal.
Even if the MC accepts the his new ways, he is still the results of external corruption, that is rare in the games we get here.
I don't know if the developer share this vision. This will surely crumble when the harem phase will start. I don't know how to make compatible the vision of the corruptor and having him shared with every girl who find him attractive, the story will tell.
Sorry for the engrish, it's not my first language.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes