hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
The percentage of playing time where the player is subjected to the same unchanging whiny internal monologue compared to other interactions with the game has been excessive for a long time.
Ah, I see, judging based on number of releases wasn't working, so you hope nobody will notice when you shift the goalposts.

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
They should introduce a new tag: "simp" or "bumbling idi0t". This is what most MCs in the recent VNs look like. Always being sorry, always profusely begging pardon on his knees for whatever minimal thing. I can't suspend disbelief impersonating into such weak grubs.

"Internal monologue" my bum. This is meant to be the man of the house, to wear pants, not to be a whiny half cuck.

Instead he is weak and cheated all day long, taking children of anyone else. Totally the man you DON'T want to be and totally not the father you'd want to have if you were a child.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Ah, I see, judging based on number of releases wasn't working, so you hope nobody will notice when you shift the goalposts.
Shifting the goal posts?
Yeah not so much. You decided to use the game timeline as a defense not me. Across all my comments on Frank's internal monologue, I've consistently spoken to whether or not it added to the quality of the game's experience. I've framed this in the only context available to us to date. How it feels to play the game over its arc of updates.

Never moved a goal post in my life. You're the only person whose decided that your view grounds your view of a "reasonable" timeline more solidly than the many people here who feel the endless whining detracts from the game, and pretty much only you offer a half backed notion that we should set aside our dissatisfaction with Frank's failure to at least begin to move beyond his annoying monologue because the game time line supports the notion we should suffer an evermore unenjoyable playing experience.

Try again.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Across all my comments on Frank's internal monologue, I've consistently spoken to whether or not it added to the quality of the game's experience. I've framed this in the only context available to us to date.
You:

You can say "hey it's only been about 2 weeks", but from a playing stand point it's been 13 releases beating us around the head and shoulders with the same unchanging mantra. That really detracts from the play. As I said earlier, this has devolved to player/reader punishment.
In that entire post, you barely mentioned quality of game experience in passing at the end of the first paragraph before taking up the majority of the post refuting internal game time considerations by talking about number of releases, including most of what you said about game experienced framed as going hand-in-hand with release count by including it in the middle of the paragraph about release count immediately after citing the number of releases.

To which I replied: "Speaking of unrealistic, tracking character development by releases instead of in-game time progression is fucking ludicrous." Which makes it clear I understood your criticism as being rooted in judging the game progression by number of releases so, no, you haven't been consistent across all your comments.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Just wanted to share my 2 cents about this game.
I wanted to know if others also see that this VN seems to be a story about the MC corruption, him being corrupted by someone else and trying to justify and rationalize its new corrupted to maintain his sanity.
I'd say there is general agreement that this story is about the MC being corrupted by his daughters. It's a nice change from the usual perspective. Even if I have problems with the dev's pacing in terms of the MC's thoughts. His dreams can be seen as him trying to rationalise what's happening.

As for your English: learning a foreign language is difficult (I've tried and failed more than once.) English is a strange language with inconsistent rules. I had no trouble understanding what you wrote.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nice update, although I kind of hope that is it for sex, or at least like this, both first times just dragged on so long.

Note to self, don't try and find movies mentioned in games, although I will say that scene is now a lot funnier after releasing the actress in the rape scene is a lesbian in real life, and then even funnier finding out she is now a trans man.

Rizky_4real

Jul 13, 2018
They should introduce a new tag: "simp" or "bumbling idi0t". This is what most MCs in the recent VNs look like. Always being sorry, always profusely begging pardon on his knees for whatever minimal thing. I can't suspend disbelief impersonating into such weak grubs.

"Internal monologue" my bum. This is meant to be the man of the house, to wear pants, not to be a whiny half cuck.

Instead he is weak and cheated all day long, taking children of anyone else. Totally the man you DON'T want to be and totally not the father you'd want to have if you were a child.
mate, you had me at that last paragraph :D

Reactions: Bloodguard

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I played it from the beginning, and damn! The scenes with Lilly, they are great! And in this update, Becca was amazing too! I can't wait for more scenes with the girls. I really like MC spent some time with Mei, she is sweet, I like her character. Can't wait for next update.

Reactions: _baka_

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Really liking Vanessa the longer i play the game. Not sure how the scenario would play out but damn do i want some alone time with her.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone see things going south in this once Abby finds out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Abby will use the situation to her advantage. Frank obviously will have an even higher barrier to doing anything with Abby and she will use his actions with the other sisters to convince him to do what she wants. Becca is of course the biggest push toward a sister harem with Frank, I think Abby is almost as perverted as her and while not as scheming, she has plans.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes