Joeymatt

Sep 15, 2020
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v 0.13

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Do you walk through mod for Android

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Oh boy!!! Talking about regretting something is a good point and I think a good start. I think of situations like the one this VN sets up more from an ethical standpoint than a moral standpoint. What I mean is that I tend to worry less (sometimes outright ignore) what is good (moral) and I focus on what is right for the situation (ethical). As long as I do not damage another person it is fair game and I tend to take those decisions fast.

It sounds kind of evil, sociopathic even but maybe you have heard or read something along the lines of "he has his own ethical code". To some degree or other we all have our own ethical code because we can make judgement calls and we determine what kind of person we want to be. Now I do recognize that I am not even average, I lean towards the abnormal because of my life experience but I am not that far off the speed at which some take important decisions. I will mention 4 points that I consider important for the person I am.
  1. I was shunned by my mother from the age of 4 so I never really developed functional emotional behavior.
  2. At age 17 I sustained brain damage and lost most of my memories so it compounded the previous point.
  3. At age 28 I was diagnosed with transient global amnesia, hallucinations and chronic pain due to the previous point.
  4. At age 32 I was diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment, a possible precursor to dementia, maybe due to point 2.
You could say that I am missing all my formative period so I do not quite get moral hang ups. I am not devoid of empathy (I am not a sociopath) but there are a lot of things that do nothing for me like a normal hug. So my approach is to be nice to people because that is the kind of person I want to be but I will do what is right for me because I am the poster boy for bad luck. For example, when I was diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment, I took me the time to get from the hospital to my home to decide that I would liquidate my assets, breakup with my girlfriend and retire. It was quick thinking about enjoying my remaining time in the event of actually developing dementia and realizing that my girlfriend wanted to start a family and I may not be able to give her that.

I do agree with your statement about things not letting you sleep at night and it would be really good story telling if Frank could have longer talks with Becca about it instead of the monologs to compliment the dreams. I remember that not talking to an actual person about my own troubles lead me to abuse alcohol a few years back.

[edit]
--------------
What is more important for you, moral or ethical reasons?

I would have given you a applause like ,, but there is none. So a thumbs up it is ;).

Sorry to hear all the crap that has been going your way. i myself am a shit hits the fan around me kinda guy.
I myself come out more or less unscathed,, people around me,,,,, not so much.
Simple example,,, when i was young (around 8) i was climbing a tree with my friend,, i lost my balance and was heading down,,, he tried 2 grab me and we both went down,, i hit the ground ,, jumped up and went ,,, wow can you believe that looking up to where we just came from... he did not jump up and got a visit to the hospital,, he never was the same after that. That kinda stuff and worse involving friends and family alike.
The rest of the impulsive decision making after you get bad news,, i understand that on a personal level and i think we all do that in one form or another...simple one being hitting a wall with your fist when angry or after the bad news,,, we know somewhere it's a really bad idea,,, but that does not come up at the moment,, hence ice cubes, and swollen knuckles, maybe even a x-ray ;).

Talking about things is good,,, makes it less of a giant issue and you can get different views, solutions or just a relieve that you got it off your chest so to speak.
I'm not into the whole shrink thing,,, all they would need 2 do is sit there and shut up and listen. No need to analyze.
(got send to one after having survivors guild) She would not let the analyzing rest but talking to friends and family works 2.

The conversations with Becca could be more detailed and not just about her plan or her giving advise on Lilith .Even about the moral and ethical aspects . That would be good.
I think the dev is keeping it all separate intentionally or even subconsciously to make the characters (seem) more like individuals. that way they all have their own thing and the dreams are kind of a way to tie it together and just for the dev to have some fairy fun :LOL:. (Lewd scenes without the actual individuals)

Well..... moral or ethical on a personal level is a easy one for me. Ethical wins 80% of the time i think. so unless it's really not moral like lets say what goes on in most vn's around here :LOL::p but i will do the ethical thing like most people in other situations.
Simple example,, most people don't ever go out looking to steal something,,, but leave something of value unattended..... you get where this is going.... i plead the 5th:cautious:.

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I would have given you a applause like ,, but there is none. So a thumbs up it is ;).

Sorry to hear all the crap that has been going your way. i myself am a shit hits the fan around me kinda guy.
I myself come out more or less unscathed,, people around me,,,,, not so much.
Simple example,,, when i was young (around 8) i was climbing a tree with my friend,, i lost my balance and was heading down,,, he tried 2 grab me and we both went down,, i hit the ground ,, jumped up and went ,,, wow can you believe that looking up to where we just came from... he did not jump up and got a visit to the hospital,, he never was the same after that. That kinda stuff and worse involving friends and family alike.
The rest of the impulsive decision making after you get bad news,, i understand that on a personal level and i think we all do that in one form or another...simple one being hitting a wall with your fist when angry or after the bad news,,, we know somewhere it's a really bad idea,,, but that does not come up at the moment,, hence ice cubes, and swollen knuckles, maybe even a x-ray ;).

Talking about things is good,,, makes it less of a giant issue and you can get different views, solutions or just a relieve that you got it off your chest so to speak.
I'm not into the whole shrink thing,,, all they would need 2 do is sit there and shut up and listen. No need to analyze.
(got send to one after having survivors guild) She would not let the analyzing rest but talking to friends and family works 2.

The conversations with Becca could be more detailed and not just about her plan or her giving advise on Lilith .Even about the moral and ethical aspects . That would be good.
I think the dev is keeping it all separate intentionally or even subconsciously to make the characters (seem) more like individuals. that way they all have their own thing and the dreams are kind of a way to tie it together and just for the dev to have some fairy fun :LOL:. (Lewd scenes without the actual individuals)

Well..... moral or ethical on a personal level is a easy one for me. Ethical wins 80% of the time i think. so unless it's really not moral like lets say what goes on in most vn's around here :LOL::p but i will do the ethical thing like most people in other situations.
Simple example,, most people don't ever go out looking to steal something,,, but leave something of value unattended..... you get where this is going.... i plead the 5th:cautious:.
About your point of keeping the characters separated, I get what you are saying and also just realized that if Becca and Frank had more dialogue all would have been resolved in 5 updates. :LOL:

Also in this last update the thing about the house and inheritance kind of solved in a deus ex machina way one of Frank's biggest hurdles (he now has a secluded house for his harem and some pocket money). This gives me the impression that the monologues might change in tune given that Becca is now more prominent and a big issue was solved.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Haven't played this game in a while, is there finally any action between the mc and abigail?
Nope,,, and back in the hole you go ;) ............. Kidding..... for you that is,, it's very damp and dark here where i am o_O.

There is some action going on,,,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
unless that's all you have been waiting on.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Haven't played this game in a while, is there finally any action between the mc and abigail?
If you played it correctly, you would have had your way with Lily and Becca so far, one in each of the last two updates (0.12 and 0.13, in that order), but there's still no action with Abby.

Based on how it's going so far, and the spoiler images posted on Discord yesterday, there's a greater-than-zero chance there will be full action on her in either 0.14 or 0.15 (since images are being made for both of these two releases at the moment). Those images were posted without context, though, so I'm not sure if they are part of the story, or they are just made-for-the-community only.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
About your point of keeping the characters separated, I get what you are saying and also just realized that if Becca and Frank had more dialogue all would have been resolved in 5 updates. :LOL:

Also in this last update the thing about the house and inheritance kind of solved in a deus ex machina way one of Frank's biggest hurdles (he now has a secluded house for his harem and some pocket money). This gives me the impression that the monologues might change in tune given that Becca is now more prominent and a big issue was solved.
:LOL: Yeah Becca kinda seems to get to the point quick

Yes i think so to,,,the dialog and the interactions are about 2 change seeing where the last update went.
It's the hardest part of the story i think ,,, more then 1 vn and dev has done a nosedive and crashed at this junction.

Reactions: v1900

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Can you post them here, please?
Here you go (3 images, downloaded as-is from Discord):
Now, keep in mind that we don't yet know if these are actually part of the story, or if they're just non-canon special renders for Patreons. If it's the former, we certainly have something special to look forward to. ;)

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Here you go (3 images, downloaded as-is from Discord):
Now, keep in mind that we don't yet know if these are actually part of the story, or if they're just non-canon special renders for Patreons. If it's the former, we certainly have something special to look forward to. ;)
I hope it is part of the story. It looks very hot.

Reactions: _baka_ and pgm_01

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
this game does not like scrolling or skipping. talk about some horrible lag when you do that.

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
What a mixed bag. Grounded, good pacing, interesting (non-MC) characters. But what an awful MC it is. Apologies for the forthcoming rant, this one really got to me because it is amazing at times but what a damn frustrating ride.

Becca was really selling it short when she calls him a dominant who wants to be submissive. I don't think I've seen a more beta-typical protagonist in any game on this site. And this is supposed to be a late-30s twice-married father of 3. His indecisive complaining gets incredibly old.

Becca stop teasing your sister. Oh, you have a reason for it and a good relationship? Alright then. Wait no, Becca stop teasing your sister.

Abby I can't sleep in the bed. Oh, I'm killing my back and you'd prefer to be close to someone? Alright then. Wait no, we shouldn't be doing this.

Becca I can't check you out. Oh, you enjoy the attention and I enjoy looking at you? Alright then. Wait no, you're my family this is wrong.

Nevermind that I was INSTANTLY ok with my two daughters being in a sexual relationship. For years. Under my roof, without my knowledge. Without one second of hesitation or consideration for whether Abby was initially ok with it.

Get one phone call from Abby's "dad"? Guess I'll spill everything in the worst way possible, at a terrible time, and devastate her for no good reason.

And you're piling all this on top of a character who, from the outset, is getting divorced after his wife cheats on him while raising 3 kids who aren't his. Did you really need to double-down on the tropes when you lead with that premise? MC feels like a stereotype rather than a character, which is all the more disappointing because you have decently written female characters showing interest in him. I guess he's got a big dick after all.

May 26, 2018
Yeah, I'll give the game one more update and if the MC doesn't start manning up, I'm done. This has moved well beyond slow burn and is bordering on intentionally drawn out for no good reason.
I have pretty much given up on this game.

#1) the "slow burn" has moved from intriguing to ridiculous. The constant internal monologue of " I should not do this, it is wrong" , my girls CAN'T want me like that" has now gotten to the point of actually interfering with the game and storyline to the point it now - as one person said - just seems an unnecessary drawing and dragging out of the story.

#2) the slow burn of waiting for any "action" to occur has pretty much ruined the story for me. There are plenty of games and VN"s here that manage to tell a respectable and enjoyable story, thereby making a pretty decent game/VN, without all of the dragging out of progress to the point the story seems more stagnant than "exciting". It makes me wonder if the developer is still in high school, taking a writing course - while trying to create this VN at the same time. Considering that it is now at update 13, I would have expected it to be further along than it currently is, and it is not worth waiting an additional 13 updates before the MC finally decides to "man up" and not be so fucking pussy whipped. Especially with his daughter, Abigail.

EDIT: It seems that I may have spoken too soon. This last update (13) actually exceeded me expectations regarding the advancement of the story-line

I DO, however, stand by me comments on the excessively slow burn and the lack of advancement/development of the MC. cdIn truth, get the fuck off the MC's pusst whipped monologue and get him more with the "program. I mean, we get it... he is a fucking looser with his, "I want to do it, Oh no- this is so wrong, but I can't help meself wanting to fuck all me daughters, etc ad nausea.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes