Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
In my opinion, even with her daddy issues Lily was more well adjusted than her other two sisters who were saving themselves for their dad.
Why is everyone saying that Becca was saving herself for MC? She was not. She pretty clearly had boyfriends before and when she is saying that "non of her boyfriends were as big as MC" it was clear to me that she was having sex before. I mean how do you think it was? She was taking off his boyfriends' pants, looking at their dicks, and then saying "My stepdad has bigger. I don't fuck you". Let's be serious here.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why is everyone saying that Becca was saving herself for MC? She was not. She pretty clearly had boyfriends before and when she is saying that "non of her boyfriends were as big as MC" it was clear to me that she was having sex before. I mean how do you think it was? She was taking off his boyfriends' pants, looking at their dicks, and then saying "My stepdad has bigger. I don't fuck you". Let's be serious here.
BJ's aren't considered as sex, ask Bill Clinton. She can judge the size of their cocks by the fact she is sucking on them, just cause she didn't have full blown sex with them doesn't mean she doesn't know the size of their cocks.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There is other things you can do with a cock besides fuck... virgin doesn't mean never give a hand job, a blow job, or a footjob...

Like the south park Christmas song says: " you can suck every dick you want and still be a virgin... Mary "

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
BJ's aren't considered as sex, ask Bill Clinton. She can judge the size of their cocks by the fact she is sucking on them, just cause she didn't have full blown sex with them doesn't mean she doesn't know the size of their cocks.
Okay, but again why do you think she never had sex? She just said that she doesn't have as much experience as Lilith. It doesn't mean she never fuck anybody.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Okay, but again why do you think she never had sex? She just said that she doesn't have as much experience as Lilith. It doesn't mean she never fuck anybody.
Nope in CH1. Two choices. Either Becca lies to the MC, or she was a virgin until she gave it to him. She says it right up front. No player wishes required.
One of you has to be mistaken. Personally I don't care which and am too lazy to check...

• Haha
Reactions: MrLKX

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
We think that she was a virgin because she tells the MC that while she fooled around with her previous boyfriends they never had vaginal sex with her and that the first person to have vaginal sex with her was the MC, for whom she'd been saving her virginity.

So either she lied to the MC, or she was a virgin.

Reactions: pgm_01

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I STILL want more Kacey, damnit! That is a darn, dirty trick to pull... tease me with just the fantasy scene then "POOF!" she's gone... *sits and suffers withdrawals as soon as the scene finishes...*

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well, we can only take her word for it. She said that she didn't consider "mouth and hand stuff" to be sex and that only penetrative sex not initiated by herself and/or a device counts. It is certainly her right to feel this way about her own body. Virginity is kind of an artificial construct anyway; only conceived of to give women more or less value in the negotiation of marriage contracts and the disposition of property. It is easy to poke holes in Becca's line of thinking, which would make virtually all lesbians virgins and is even more problematic for trans or gender fluid people. Are women still virgins if they have been raped? Are men virgins until they receive anal? I don't think that there is a bottom to this particular rabbit hole and although it can be an interesting point of conversation it is likely to only give us insight into Becca's particular pathology.

Reactions: apostatefarm

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
We think that she was a virgin because she tells the MC that while she fooled around with her previous boyfriends they never had vaginal sex with her and that the first person to have vaginal sex with her was the MC, for whom she'd been saving her virginity.

So either she lied to the MC, or she was a virgin.
she wanted to save herself for the right guy .... it just so happens to be the MC ( ME ) :love:
i know i'm a lucky mf'r right :ROFLMAO:

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
As far as that is concerned, we can't say that one hundred percent so far. It could also explain why Shannon later had such massive problems with Abby: Not because Abby became more and more like her mother, but because Shannon thought to herself "When I got pregnant by you (Frank) I had to leave and raise our daughter quasi alone and then you get my worst enemy pregnant and pretend to be a perfect family?"

What we can definitely say: Becca and Lilli don't have the same father, because Shannon didn't meet Lilli's father until later.

In my opinion, there are 3 options:
1. Becca is Frank's daughter.
2. Shannon had a one night stand when she was with Frank and the result is Becca.
3. Becca is not Frank's daughter and CNG just screwed up the timeline and either didn't correct it or didn't notice it until now.

If, and I say this with a big if, Becca is Frank's biological daughter, I wouldn't be surprised if she already knows that. Becca is a very cunning person who plays the long game. But we probably won't know that until Becca's side story, if at all.
I believe 1 or 2. First one, Even if not patreon allowed, can be the thought of the dev, and we know there are a lot of ways to hide. Second one, could be a good reason Shannon left MC, feeling guilty

• Wow
Reactions: ImperialD

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I believe 1 or 2. First one, Even if not patreon allowed, can be the thought of the dev, and we know there are a lot of ways to hide. Second one, could be a good reason Shannon left MC, feeling guilty
If this is the case that's kinda going against the whole message of the story. I personally wouldn't like that. And I have nothing against incest in AVN. I just don't feel that it would fit into this story well.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
excelent game and story, i like the characters and the scenes are very good, too many text but it is ok for the novel, thanks for the game

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
If this is the case that's kinda going against the whole message of the story. I personally wouldn't like that. And I have nothing against incest in AVN. I just don't feel that it would fit into this story well.
A message of 'family is what you make of it' doesn't necessarily preclude blood family (and Rebecca and Lillith are sisters or half-sisters). There is also the narrative pattern of 'characters perception of their family undergoes radical realignment' that would be continued.

Also, it's all incest, regardless of the definition Patreon uses. Laws and cultural taboos about incest are not limited to blood, and considering the real life prevalence of cousin marriage arguably are not really about blood at all.

Alternate possibility; Rebecca has mentioned a plan five years in the making, which would put the start of her plan right around her 18th birthday. There is the possibility that she did the math a long time ago, and got a paternity test when she could do so without Shannons permission/knowledge (Ie on her 18th birthday)*. Narratively, either a positive or negative result could be written as her inspiration

As a weak aside, the flashback campfire scene does kind of show Franks sister dip into manipulator mode. This could end up being a 'hint' that Rebecca gets it from her aunt Crystal. It could also very well be that having Frank as the PoV character makes anybody with the social intelligence of a salted slug look like a Machiavellian genius in comparison.

*I have no idea if that actually matters legally speaking, nor does it really matter for it to be a justification in the story.

Reactions: zerofreak

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The open question of Becca's parentage has underscored to me that what the game is lacking at this point is Shannon's perspective. I think that she is one of the most interesting characters that hasn't been explored very much yet. Sure, everybody inside and outside the game is like "fuck that bitch" but I am sure that she has her own side of the story and her own secrets that are eating her up. There is no surety that Mr. Oxten fathered either of her children, given that she has a penchant for adultery. I doubt that it is Frank that sired Becca, though. If I had to guess, Frank can't have children of his own. He hasn't slipped one past the goalie yet despite being married twice and both being heavily sexual relationships. Given that he has the IQ of a turnip that is probably a boon for the human race. It's a good thing that he is handsome because he sure is dumb. He is like the Forrest Gump of family fucking games and being inside his head is exhausting. But just like Forrest things just seem to work out for him. Regardless of who really impregnated Shannon, I think that everything will be okay. Some revelation has to stir up shit and drama in chapter two, and chances are Rebecca is going to be at the center of it no matter what.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
The open question of Becca's parentage has underscored to me that what the game is lacking at this point is Shannon's perspective. I think that she is one of the most interesting characters that hasn't been explored very much yet. Sure, everybody inside and outside the game is like "fuck that bitch" but I am sure that she has her own side of the story and her own secrets that are eating her up. There is no surety that Mr. Oxten fathered either of her children, given that she has a penchant for adultery. I doubt that it is Frank that sired Becca, though. If I had to guess, Frank can't have children of his own. He hasn't slipped one past the goalie yet despite being married twice and both being heavily sexual relationships. Given that he has the IQ of a turnip that is probably a boon for the human race. It's a good thing that he is handsome because he sure is dumb. He is like the Forrest Gump of family fucking games and being inside his head is exhausting. But just like Forrest things just seem to work out for him. Regardless of who really impregnated Shannon, I think that everything will be okay. Some revelation has to stir up shit and drama in chapter two, and chances are Rebecca is going to be at the center of it no matter what.
IMO, I don't have any interest in Shannon. I can't understand why she would be interesting for anyone, not only for the cheating, people makes mistakes, but for the divorce acting. For me, the only interest related with her is to know Becca's parent. Just for the drama, Becca is incredible anyway.
I think the great revelation for chapter 2 should be the person who made the call to find Shannon cheating, it's so clear that is Becca that I expect surprises, maybe Lilith.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
IMO, I don't have any interest in Shannon. I can't understand why she would be interesting for anyone, not only for the cheating, people makes mistakes, but for the divorce acting. For me, the only interest related with her is to know Becca's parent. Just for the drama, Becca is incredible anyway.
I think the great revelation for chapter 2 should be the person who made the call to find Shannon cheating, it's so clear that is Becca that I expect surprises, maybe Lilith.
can't be lilith...no way
that was basically addressed in the vn , she didn't know

Reactions: ImperialD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
can't be lilith...no way
that was basically addressed in the vn , she didn't know
I'm fairly certain, it is quite possibly the P.I. that was hired, to keep tabs on Frank and Abigail, that tipped him off.
Pay rather close attention to the dialogue near end of Chapter 1 when meeting the lawyers. The P.I. has been observing since after Jessica's passing. Which is before Frank and Shannon got reacquainted.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm fairly certain, it is quite possibly the P.I. that was hired, to keep tabs on Frank and Abigail, that tipped him off.
Pay rather close attention to the dialogue near end of Chapter 1 when meeting the lawyers. The P.I. has been observing since after Jessica's passing. Which is before Frank and Shannon got reacquainted.
makes sense and is logical
so I agree :)

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I don't think becca can be mc's, you mean to tell me a bitch like shannon could hold her tongue for10 years of marriage through the number of fights and arguements they must have had? and for what reason? I want you to marry me so I will hide one of my kids is yours too?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes