Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
i've ben playing this game awhile now ... i must have missed something . i saw nothing new ... or was this update fixes only ?

Hey everyone,

So there was an issue with saves not carrying over names that have been changed (fix one thing and find an new problem lol). So I redid the code for changing names as well as a couple other things.

Saves - I renamed the save file from "Single again 0.05 - random string of numbers" to "SingleAgain-Save". So it will be much easier to find.

Names - I tested 0.06.1 a few times with a mocked up version of 0.07 (basically just changed the version number and the title screen image). The custom names were carried over in the saves. So that should be fixed. The way naming is done will look the same but the code used to do it is different.

Previous Choices - I went through the game and added variables to choices that didn't have any before.

With these changes your going to have to start from the beginning again (Sorry)

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Hey everyone,

So there was an issue with saves not carrying over names that have been changed (fix one thing and find an new problem lol). So I redid the code for changing names as well as a couple other things.

Saves - I renamed the save file from "Single again 0.05 - random string of numbers" to "SingleAgain-Save". So it will be much easier to find.

Names - I tested 0.06.1 a few times with a mocked up version of 0.07 (basically just changed the version number and the title screen image). The custom names were carried over in the saves. So that should be fixed. The way naming is done will look the same but the code used to do it is different.

Previous Choices - I went through the game and added variables to choices that didn't have any before.

With these changes your going to have to start from the beginning again (Sorry)
thanks

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
^True I just think it was a waste of a scene, if you're going to make an animated scene, make something that people would actually want to see. The scenes with the other girl were so good and then, Abby who is one of the main girls gets that.

Reactions: monk_56

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
^True I just think it was a waste of a scene, if you're going to make an animated scene, make something that people would actually want to see. The scenes with the other girl were so good and then, Abby who is one of the main girls gets that.
I get that. It ain't my preference either, but some may find it taboo or exciting. I choose the wifey, anyway but I watched both lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Someone mentioned was content removed for the NTR tag to be removed and that is a big NO. Tag was there to begin with like posted from some over sensitive people, NTR is love interest, your ex is not a love interest hence should have been no tag to begin with.
Are you sure? She sure acted like she loved you(r money) in the latest version. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Someone mentioned was content removed for the NTR tag to be removed and that is a big NO. Tag was there to begin with like posted from some over sensitive people, NTR is love interest, your ex is not a love interest hence should have been no tag to begin with.
So true.

"You don't need to show it, if she says she prefers an open relationship, that is also NTR. In fact, a girl talking to another guy is potential NTR, so the tag should also be included."

It makes me wonder when is NTR tag not needed for them. I guess one of those stories in which for some reason all other males in the world are dead would be fine?
Nah, scratch that idea. I am pretty sure they would come up with "potential phantom NTR" tag

Last edited:

wulfy1

Aug 27, 2017
Agreed it is cheating as a plotpoint to set some story and reactions and make them more believable. Still having to relive whole scene a number of times is annoying. Option to skip after having seen it once would be nice. We know that it scarred MC after first time, replaying it is just hammering the point home beyond what is needed for story.

Holding down the "left control" key allows skipping.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So true.

"You don't need to show it, if she says she prefers an open relationship, that is also NTR. In fact, a girl talking to another guy is potential NTR, so the tag should also be included."

It makes me wonder when is NTR tag not needed for them. I guess one of those stories in which for some reason all other males in the world are dead would be fine?
Nah, scratch that idea. I am pretty sure they would come up with potential phantom NTR tag.
They would consider NTR the possibility of the girls maybe, maybe getting together without them. (I actually saw someone say this in a thread)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So true.

Nah, scratch that idea. I am pretty sure they would come up with potential phantom NTR tag.
Sadly for some even that could lead to girl girl "ntr". Some really fragile egos out there it seems...

Reactions: TundraLupus

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
They would consider NTR the possibility of the girls maybe, maybe getting together without them. (I actually saw someone say this in a thread)
Sadly for some even that could lead to girl girl "ntr". Some really fragile egos out there it seems...
Well, playing devil's advocate, I guess that cheating is cheating, regardless of who you are being cheated with. So, that kind of make sense?

Makes me wonder, if a girls pets a dog does NTR also applies for them?

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hahaha but I have seen "if the girl is a potential love interest and she is flirting with some other guy, you have to put NTR tag", they were talking about a girl that was not in a relationship yet with MC.
Yeah, I have seen those too, at this point there is no situation on their minds that isn't NTR.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, playing devil's advocate, I guess that cheating is cheating, regardless of who you are being cheated with. So, that kind of make sense?

Makes me wonder, if a girls pets a dog does NTR also applies for them?
If the girl sucks of the dog and fucks with the dog, that would be cheating yes if you are in a relation with that girl unless you are ok with it in advance. Same with an open relationship, if you choose to be in one together that is not cheating anymore, but something you agreed to. If your girl has sex with another woman without your knowledge or agreement it is cheating as well. Do not think a dog can NTR since he is not a thinking creature capable of being evil unless in context of a story. :p

Now in games situation is slightly more muddied since we have the situation with LI's that you are expected to be in a relation with and often are even forced into a relation with. So in a way for some those LI are like someone you are forced by your parents to marry in a year with whether you like it or not. You may not yet care for her but you know you will have to spend your life with her for game purposes. :p

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes