Iluvatar_SVK

Jun 14, 2019
Ok. Today is literally the last day of the month. Did dev really didn't say anything?
OMG! Those impatient people! Like fucking little children! "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
The last time the developer said it would be at the end of May, but he released version 1.16 in mid-June!
And at that time, many people, just like you now, annoyed others with such stupid questions "when will it be?".
If you're that bored, play Lilith's Longing if you haven't already, or start working on your own game. I will be very happy to see how you keep your own deadlines. It's not that easy.

I've looked on both Patreon and Discord and there's no word yet. I think developer is from west part of USA (or Canada), they have different timezone like in Europe.

I'll give you one picture from Discord as a little apology for my words.
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, I have two zip files.....CHP1-1.0 (about 4.2GB) and CHP2-1.14, so is the 1.16 a replacement for the CHP2-1.14 and the CHP1-1.0 still valid ?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
ok, I have two zip files.....CHP1-1.0 (about 4.2GB) and CHP2-1.14, so is the 1.16 a replacement for the CHP2-1.14 and the CHP1-1.0 still valid ?
The dev tried to divide this VN into several chapters, but this didn't work as desired, so CNG went back to the one-chapter variant.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
The dev tried to divide this VN into several chapters, but this didn't work as desired, so CNG went back to the one-chapter variant.
yeah, I'd had those downloads for a while and found I had a spare slot for a new game....I'll grab the 1.16, thanks

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Guys, stop writing different nonsense because it does not make sense :)

Moreover, sometimes you contradict yourself, write where the number was taken,
and then ask the question - where is the number from? :LOL:

and these spoilers are not needed, especially when they are not about anything.
So you'd rather read posts that say"uPdaTz wHenZ", rather than fan-fic theories?

You little masochistic freak you :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Satarial

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Nothing is known about Jess' father, we only know that Abby's biological father got Frank's number from Jess' mother. Which, by the way, is an interesting side note: Where did they get Frank's number?
Cool; so I haven't totally spaced out in regards to dear old dad.

The number is easy enough to explain; he is a real estate agent, he hasn't changed his name, and he uses his cell for business calls. Safe to assume that the number, as well as some general personal information, is easily accessible to literally anyone in a matter of seconds.

I think the easiest situation for Lilli to accept the Abby-Frank situation is really for Abby to catch Lilli and Frank, for her to pretend to be upset and angry...
Definitely the easiest, and most likely, way. Guess it will depend on how much drama CNG wants to add to that part of the story, or if it going to be a springboard for another arc.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The number is easy enough to explain; he is a real estate agent, he hasn't changed his name, and he uses his cell for business calls. Safe to assume that the number, as well as some general personal information, is easily accessible to literally anyone in a matter of seconds.
Good point.

Definitely the easiest, and most likely, way. Guess it will depend on how much drama CNG wants to add to that part of the story, or if it going to be a springboard for another arc.
I hope it will be something along those lines. What I like about CNG's style is that drama was avoided where it wasn't necessary. For example, with Abby's father: in Daughter for Dessert, there's a similar scenario for the protagonist there (except that here it's the aunt and not the father, and even appears in person early on), the protagonist doesn't feel the need to reveal the secrets that threaten to explode in his face, eventually explode in his, and you end up with a whole while of artificial drama. Some drama was still created, but it was absolutely still within the framework and also played a crucial role in the development around Lilli.

Generally, the bulk of drama in the plot so far has either been about Lilli or has affected her passively, but was, as I said, necessary for her development and not something Frank or Becca could have avoided.

So I don't think much more drama is needed around Lilli. What her character needs is time, rest and affection from the people who are close to her, because so far her personality is still too "unstable" to be able to react to something like that in a healthy way, as we saw in the last update with her short-circuit reaction.

Reactions: Vakkyr and Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Agreed; the drama we have seen here so far has been needed for story development, and not just thrown in randomly. I believe that CNG is a good enough story teller, that it won't change.

I do hope that Lily is going to catch a break finally, my girl just needs some cuddle time.

Catell

Oct 26, 2019
For example, with Abby's father: in Daughter for Dessert, there's a similar scenario for the protagonist there (except that here it's the aunt and not the father, and even appears in person early on), the protagonist doesn't feel the need to reveal the secrets that threaten to explode in his face, eventually explode in his, and you end up with a whole while of artificial drama. Some drama was still created, but it was absolutely still within the framework and also played a crucial role in the development around Lilli.
Wouldn't call it artificial, but even when Dauhter for Dessert is one of my favorite VNs (may very well be my favorite one for I'm not a fan of the genre, and the ones I like are not many) the drama was effectively a little too much from my point of view.

On a side note:
¡yay! new update, will play it in some weeks (or months) when having more time

Reactions: MrLKX

-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

Hey everyone,

I made it with a few hours to spare! 1.17 is done and ready to be downloaded. All the bonus stuff is up as well.

• This update centres on the Sunday pool day. One of the people Discord had the idea of of incorporating the images I made for Lilly's best girl win into the game. So from now on whoever wins each best girl poll, the images made to celebrate their victory will be added into the game as Becca's sexy story time (You'll see what I mean in 1.17).
  • I went back and made even more spelling and grammar fixes to previous versions. (Thanks to everyone that helps with those).
  • I'm not huge fan of the side images the way they are now, I'm gong to re do all of them for each girl. That may be in the next update or a little ways down the road.
  • I'm going to be making a poll soon about Meiko that will change her role in the overall story.
The BnV tier will be up on Sept 14th. The free version will go up a number then as well.

If you find any bugs or anything that needs to be fixed please make a post in the bug section on Discord.

Please take all discussion about the game there. I don't want to run afoul of this sites increasingly stringent guidelines.

Thank you everyone, for your support and patience, I hope you enjoy the new update.

Download:

Google drive:

Mega:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Wouldn't call it artificial, but even when Dauhter for Dessert is one of my favorite VNs (may very well be my favorite one for I'm not a fan of the genre, and the ones I like are not many) the drama was effectively a little too much from my point of view.

On a side note:
¡yay! new update, will play it in some weeks (or months) when having more time
Ok, artificial might have been the wrong word, let's rather say: The protagonist there acted as passive in this situation as Frank is often accused of here. All in all, I agree with you there.

As for the update: I'm excited and guys, remember to use the spoiler tags when talking about new content.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes