jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
I like this game a lot, but the last couple updates make no sense. Not real game development, Dev is just extending the game without reason. There is not point to create a situation in one update to let it die in the following ones. Abby and Frank saw some develepment and it completely died off.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Typo early on when the MC wakes up from his nap and is looking at Meiko and says "...She so cute...". Unless playing on the Asian stereotype way of speaking for a moment.

And another during the pool story scene "orgamsms".

After the beach ball gets thrown in the water "...God, do love her..." missing the 'I'.

Last edited:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
The game started out with a lot of promise, but has very quickly become a frustrating test of patience.

I don't need endless sex scenes and a 100 mile an hour story, but about 60% of this game is pointless dreams and repeated internal dialogue and every update introduces more, but adds nothing new to it. I don't even read any of any more, I just button mash until I'm interacting with another character, and even that is ruined by an MC that basically has to be dragged kicking and screaming through the gates of heaven.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
This is a ridiculously long game. Can we get a skip button?
Hold 'Ctrl' or tap the 'Tab' button, You may have to change the preferences to skip through unread text and transitions.

Honestly though, if your just looking for sex scenes or relationship development. It's not worth your time, give or take 60% of the game is dream sequences and internal dialogue that goes around in circles.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Man there's alot of corny lovey dovey dialogue when half of the girls just wanna get fucked. The writer definitely hasn't been in a relationship ever. Lilith comes in and wants to fuck all the time, and the character goes " not right here" or "not right now" on some nonsense "I dont want our relationship to be only about sex" bs. This is that Disney movie romance writing lmao

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
In this game, sincerity is very important for me, especially memories, for example, the memory of how the MC was afraid to confess his love to Jess, and it’s already the end of summer and She is leaving, you read and you are very worried about it, you sympathize and it’s like you yourself are afraid of something or to lose someone...
it's so wonderful!

Or when the MC comes to the workshop of an old friend BB and he gives him a picture where He is with Jess and Abby, these memories hurt so much that She is no longer next to Him and their baby ...

This game is divine, many thanks to You developer for this!
Sex in the game is important yes, but for me it is more important, very beautiful story, I continue...

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
NGL, these updates are adding much of nothing. I really hope the dev takes out the dream sequences cuz they add nothing to the plot honestly. I keep forgetting they are there and when the sequences appear again, I'm like, "Oh damn, it's this shit again... why?"

I like all the characters but goddamn the MC and all the inner monologue talking is making this game very tedious and boring. At this point, this game is gonna take 2 years just to get meiko to do anything with the MC and she's been ready for him! Lol.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I feel like at this point, the game is stagnant until a) mc FINALLY gets with Abby (cause seriously, the game's been going on for too long without having legit progress with her sexual/romantic route, and b) the ex wife steps back into the scene to cause actual conflict. There is also the chance that Becca is mc's biological daughter, but even still, we need to have actual progression. I also agree with others that the dream sequences no longer add anything to the game and just feel like filler.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I feel like at this point, the game is stagnant until a) mc FINALLY gets with Abby (cause seriously, the game's been going on for too long without having legit progress with her sexual/romantic route, and b) the ex wife steps back into the scene to cause actual conflict. There is also the chance that Becca is mc's biological daughter, but even still, we need to have actual progression. I also agree with others that the dream sequences no longer add anything to the game and just feel like filler.
As for that, I had made a suggestion a while back that could happen before a scene with Abby:

A Dream of Jess. Frank never really got over her death, and she was an important person to him, as Abby, Becca, and Lilli currently are. Other than the girls portrayed in an angelic form that speaks to him and somewhat dispels his self-doubt. Possible topics of conversation:

Her amusement at Abby being such good friends with Shannon's daughters and that it drives Shannon crazy. Also amused that Frank has already had things with both of Shannon's daughters.

The thing with Abby: That she's not necessarily happy about it, but it's not his fault that it's come to this. And that she gives him her blessing for it.

Her death: That it's not his fault (only the bitch who knocked her down is to blame) and even though it's a tragedy what happened, the lives of others (Becca, Lilli, Mei as examples) were improved by it and who knows where they would be today otherwise.

That Frank needs to be strong for his girls, as times will come when the three of them will simply be overwhelmed.

Probably also something about the Beth situation and that Frank is a Disney princess, but without the wedding at the end. I wouldn't put it past the image he has of Jess to make a joke like that.

Would be a dream again, but could definitely advance Frank's character development.

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
I've been following this game for a long time, and I used to be fine with it. But then the author decided to update the appearance of the characters. This is some kind of plastic horror, with a hint of cloning. The characters look repulsive, especially their faces. Especially in the pool.

Reactions: AMX91 and Miguelg28

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been following this game for a long time, and I used to be fine with it. But then the author decided to update the appearance of the characters. This is some kind of plastic horror, with a hint of cloning. The characters look repulsive, especially their faces. Especially in the pool.
if you want real plastic dolls look thirsty for my guest

Reactions: Rannell

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
I just checked CNG's Patreon page and note that 5 of 5 goals are complete! So...
  1. Congratulations Clever Name Games!
  2. While it's clear CNG has a good relationship with his community, I can't see him making drastic changes to the game when he's been very successful following his own vision, so ...
  3. Frank will continue to be plagued with a conscience (I guess that makes him a BETA???).
  4. The plot will unfold in the way that CNG has always planned that it would (if he's making this up as it goes along, he really is a genius - too well constructed for that).
Meanwhile I notice that he does pay attention to criticism that doesn't conflict with his vision - e.g. plans to change the avatars, moving away from one day per chapter etc., so it does seem worthwhile to e.g. criticize the appearance of the models when wet, though it would likely be better received if it was a little more sensitive and constructive. Though I guess that's too much to expect in the Social Media Age.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Meanwhile I notice that he does pay attention to criticism that doesn't conflict with his vision - e.g. plans to change the avatars, moving away from one day per chapter etc., so it does seem worthwhile to e.g. criticize the appearance of the models when wet, though it would likely be better received if it was a little more sensitive and constructive. Though I guess that's too much to expect in the Social Media Age.
Well, what many forget is that the redesign of the characters, especially Abby, was due to the software update. I don't know to what extent it was essential, but if it was a mandatory update or the update allows the inclusion of more resources I can understand that it was done.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
The MC in this feels like a teenage MC from a Jap anime, a bunch of girls throwing themselves at him but he's sat in the corner twiddling his thumbs while muttering I dunno whether anyone likes me

At the start it felt heartfelt that he was trying to consider everyone's feelings and make sure nothing got broken, but now he's just blind to everything and locked in his own head.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes