imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Yeah me too! Pussy Betas Unite and Rise Up!!!
It's high time we took over the world - but of course in the most sensitive, supportive and non-judgemental way possible. :p
:Kappa::BootyTime:

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
This is a story driven VN, not a Japanese anime or manga. Meaning the character development is high. You may see it as shallow dialogue, other see it as a insight into the characters mind and behavior.
+ CNG is running the show on this and is doing (almost) what the view for the game was from the start.

Also: they = 1 .
For most of the games here there is no team of people working on it.
its shallow dialogue, and pointless at this point. NO ONE is progressing, the main character is still a dweeb, when he should have been stuffing the girl's in every corner of his apartment by now. Lilli being super forward with him and he doesn't get the option to fuck her in any of the scenarios? In the living room, in the kitchen, in the sauna, and in the parking garage ALL of those should ATLEAST have been optional scenes

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
its shallow dialogue, and pointless at this point. NO ONE is progressing, the main character is still a dweeb, when he should have been stuffing the girl's in every corner of his apartment by now. Lilli being super forward with him and he doesn't get the option to fuck her in any of the scenarios? In the living room, in the kitchen, in the sauna, and in the parking garage ALL of those should ATLEAST have been optional scenes
You wanting to plow the girls everywhere no matter where or who is around. Not that kinda game nor will it ever be,
and thank god for that. CNG is making this how he wants,, so extra options / making extra scenes that do not fit in the storyline, don't hold your breath for that.
You call the/it shallow and pointless,, i call it story driven. It does seem like you have held the CTRL button for way to long and have missed much of the dialog. If you hadn't you would not be stating it as shallow and pointless.
It's about character building and train of thought of the MC and the girls (less girls then MC)
The question is how does a person get to a certain point where he ends up being.

Now if you do not like VN's that are character and story driven that's fine.
You might wanna go for a game with Engrish as the base language. You will have much better luck fucking anything that has a heartbeat so to speak in most of those and all over anyplace and in corners 2.

As for the rest. Like i said before: The bitching and moaning ones about the game calling the MC a beta or dweeb in your case,,, and so on.....

Have a beautiful time
(y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I refuse to be on patreon (I do support Devs on Subscribestar), but I would actually support a patreon of someone who creates a patch that makes the MC less annoying. He can have doubts and fears, but not come across like a Don Knotts' character.

On the plus side, I liked Lilly's growth as a character. She's still Lilly, but she's moving forward nicely. I also like that Bella made a misstep at the sauna. She's always so calculated and that miscalculation makes her feel more, dare I say, realistic and endearing.
I wonder what that patch would be called? The perv patch where he replaces all of his whinings with pervy thoughts? The broker patch, when he is thinking about work all the time? The clown patch where all that whining gets replaced by the dialogue of the sister from Monkey Business? I'm in favor of the Bueller patch, where he just breaks the fourth wall with his observations of how ridiculous his life is.

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
So, in correcting some spelling mistakes in the script.rpy file that irritated me in Chapter 17, I came across a longish dialogue between Beth and the MC alone in the sauna, that occurs after the big reveal with Beth and Vanessa; however, I was not able to see that scene on the path I'm on (relations with both sisters, casual sex with Beth, and an incoming relationship with Meiko). Any help in leading me to it would be much appreciated, I'm only running one path in this game, but willing to start over to try another.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
So, in correcting some spelling mistakes in the script.rpy file that irritated me in Chapter 17, I came across a longish dialogue between Beth and the MC alone in the sauna, that occurs after the big reveal with Beth and Vanessa; however, I was not able to see that scene on the path I'm on (relations with both sisters, casual sex with Beth, and an incoming relationship with Meiko). Any help in leading me to it would be much appreciated, I'm only running one path in this game, but willing to start over to try another.
To get the Beth scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
I downloaded this game when 1.17 was released and started playing today. Overall I have to give it high praise, the story line and animations are very good, plus the group dynamics is actually quite fun. Minor spelling/grammar errors but they can be ignored for the most part.

One thing that really is annoying is the petulant, submissive, beta male attitude of the MC. So many times here says all these negative things and projects his thoughts/feelings on to the player that it becomes a drag. I don't know the right balance he should take but, seriously, some one just slap him down and let him know that it's not all about his wishes. The girls are adults and in any country they can make their own informed choices, so either shut them down and stop whining over it or show some interest and meet them on their terms.

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter of this, it is pretty well done (y)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I downloaded this game when 1.17 was released and started playing today. Overall I have to give it high praise, the story line and animations are very good, plus the group dynamics is actually quite fun. Minor spelling/grammar errors but they can be ignored for the most part.

One thing that really is annoying is the petulant, submissive, beta male attitude of the MC. So many times here says all these negative things and projects his thoughts/feelings on to the player that it becomes a drag. I don't know the right balance he should take but, seriously, some one just slap him down and let him know that it's not all about his wishes. The girls are adults and in any country they can make their own informed choices, so either shut them down and stop whining over it or show some interest and meet them on their terms.

Anyways, looking forward to the next chapter of this, it is pretty well done (y)
Yeah unfortunately the inner dialogue has come back with a vengeance, it did die off for a while to a tolerable level, but came back worse, lol

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck, this update really fucked things up, seeing the girls in the pool just makes the clones show up so much more, one minute I thought it was Abbey speaking but it was Becca, then I thought it was Lily but was Becca, her short hair now makes her look too much like her sisters.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
He will, as soon as the problem with Lilli's jealousy is settled and Frank doesn't run the risk of being emasculated by her and then having his own manhood shoved down his throat.
Actually, even more than that, is the obstacle of Frank's dead wife, a promise he made to her, and what he thinks that promise means about his relationship with Abby. Or at least, that's my take.

I believe both obstacles will be overcome, but I'm not sure when or how.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes