zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update v1.17
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização v1.17
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.17

PS : a Tradução aceita o Walkthrough MOD

SingleAgain V1.17 Mega
portuguese translation update to version 1.17
-------------------------------
atualização da tradução por portugues para versão 1.17

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Ran into another case of using Frank rather than the tag needed to insert what I renamed the MC.

screenshot0001.png

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
One thing that really is annoying is the petulant, submissive, beta male attitude of the MC. So many times here says all these negative things and projects his thoughts/feelings on to the player that it becomes a drag. I don't know the right balance he should take but, seriously, some one just slap him down and let him know that it's not all about his wishes. The girls are adults and in any country they can make their own informed choices, so either shut them down and stop whining over it or show some interest and meet them on their terms.
Yep, this is one of the things that annoyed me in the game.

See, if this hesitant attitude was only at the beginning, it would be okay, because it's like breaking the said normal things, and then accepting his own feelings and the girls's feelings too. Like, a lot of AVN's here did that very well.

I'm downloading the update, I hope it worth it.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
the "girls" look like you've taken the fairy/fantasy-cartoon models and utilized them in a way that they weren't supposed to be. makes them all look like they're 6 fucking years old. this is painfully apparent in the bar scene with becca and abby--everything is too big for them. gross.
some upfront exposition about the situation could be nice.
the hair on the models looks like ass garbage.
tbh idk why you didn't just go for HoneySelect 2 or Koikatsu if you wanted really cutesy models.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update except bit eventless, biggest happening was becky's (whose tits seem to get bigger on every update) dance in sauna.

Reactions: hawk784563

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Greetings!
Please give me a save, SSD died and everything with it :-(
I played a game where MC receives an inheritance and he and Ebby soon go to look at an apartment a friend who is leaving...

p.s. Sorry for my english aha xD

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
not bad update except bit eventless, biggest happening was becky's (whose tits seem to get bigger on every update) dance in sauna.
Her tits are the same size, they just look a little different since Becca's head size got reduced.
I mentioned it on Discord about a week ago, and the dev posted some images on there showing the change to her head size etc, and some angles of her boobs and they look the same, but with the smaller head they look bigger.

Reactions: Tavi13

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Greetings!
Please give me a save, SSD died and everything with it :-(
I played a game where MC receives an inheritance and he and Ebby soon go to look at an apartment a friend who is leaving...

p.s. Sorry for my english aha xD
Here's a savefile I made back in December, right before Becca's big scene, for your enjoyment. Right after the scene is done, you meet up with Abby, where you'll also encounter BB, the old friend who later is revealed to be leaving. This is followed by you and Abby going to lunch (fast food), and then over to the lawyer's office, regarding the inheritance.

Place this savefile in your "saves" folder, and when you run the game, this save will appear on page 2, slot 6 (bottom right).

Location in Windows:
1662859500248.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Satarial

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Here's a savefile I made back in December, right before Becca's big scene, for your enjoyment. Right after the scene is done, you meet up with Abby, where you'll also encounter BB, the old friend who later is revealed to be leaving. This is followed by you and Abby going to lunch (fast food), and then over to the lawyer's office, regarding the inheritance.

Place this savefile in your "saves" folder, and when you run the game, this save will appear on page 2, slot 6 (bottom right).

Location in Windows:
View attachment 2036718
Thanks Bro for the help! :geek:

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
the "girls" look like you've taken the fairy/fantasy-cartoon models and utilized them in a way that they weren't supposed to be. makes them all look like they're 6 fucking years old. this is painfully apparent in the bar scene with becca and abby--everything is too big for them. gross.
One thing I've noticed in a LOT of games, especially if they were made with Honey Select, is that things are out of proportion. Chairs, tables, dishes, glasses, etc, all the "environment" factors seem to be twice the size they should be. I think it is probably difficult to scale things in some 3D modeling programs, to see it so often.
One game I noticed this in, for most scenes, is "My New Family" by Killer7. The people look like munchkins sitting in normal size chairs in most seated scenes. Countertops are like a foot too tall, for scale.
But then, scenery is supposed to just be background "stuff" that we're not expected to pay attention to, I guess. I've seen too many visual non-sequiters in scenes, like repeated buildings, wood grain running the wrong way in doors and window frames, etc. So maybe we should just give the authors some leaway and tolerance in the people not fitting the scene perfectly. Getting the people, and the story right is more important, yes?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
One thing I've noticed in a LOT of games, especially if they were made with Honey Select, is that things are out of proportion. Chairs, tables, dishes, glasses, etc, all the "environment" factors seem to be twice the size they should be. I think it is probably difficult to scale things in some 3D modeling programs, to see it so often.
One game I noticed this in, for most scenes, is "My New Family" by Killer7. The people look like munchkins sitting in normal size chairs in most seated scenes. Countertops are like a foot too tall, for scale.
But then, scenery is supposed to just be background "stuff" that we're not expected to pay attention to, I guess. I've seen too many visual non-sequiters in scenes, like repeated buildings, wood grain running the wrong way in doors and window frames, etc. So maybe we should just give the authors some leaway and tolerance in the people not fitting the scene perfectly. Getting the people, and the story right is more important, yes?
It is more important, but any issue can distract you from enjoying the game, and even if you don't notice it directly, a well equipped room may give a feeling of this is right somewhere in the back of your mind. Of course this will differ from person to person, but it is not an active choice but what a specific player experiences.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
don't mind a slow burn story, I really enjoyed it in the beginning when the game first came out and the few update after it, which took forever. I thought things would improve with 'Beta Frank", his inner (whining?) thought's where already apparently annoying but it didn't really bother me, because I thought you know, new game, give the dev a chance, see where he is taking the mc which I did, but since nothing really improved at all, I just stopped playing. One thing I truly hate in any game is the ridiculous game over bs. I remember he got a lot of flack for that in the beginning.
Given that we are now fairly far into the game and nothing has really changed at all, in terms of 'Beta Frank', It's pretty obvious nothing is going to change in the future either.
The longer he slow burns the game the better it is for him and his milk skimming of his patreons. Lil still has not been resolved after all this time.
A good game has balance, this game has non just a slow burn a hole in your wallet.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
There has definitely been a change, consequently the conversation between Frank and Becca with Vanessa and Beth. Frank definitely accepts his feelings for Becca and Lilli. That nothing else has happened with Lilli so far is simply because Frank wants Lilli to learn that she doesn't have to do anything "degrading" and plans something special for her. That in the update 1.17 nothing happens is due to the reasons that Frank will soon officially make a business trip (what will really happen we will probably see) and with Vanessa, and Beth in the immediate vicinity it was much too risky that both or one of the two Frank and Lilli / Becca caught and there is then unnecessary drama. It did then, but since Becca "only" proudly displayed her breasts like an American displays the U.S. flag on Independence Day, it only resulted in a surprised situation that had to be resolved, but didn't create any artificial drama.

Where there hasn't been much change yet is with Abby and it's still unclear how much she knows about what Frank is up to. So far, all we know is that she knows Frank has been targeted by Beth and Nessa as a potential donor so Beth can bring an heir into the world and that she has her own agenda with Frank. We can assume that she at least has an idea of how Becca feels about Frank, but it's unclear what the situation is with Lilli + Frank and her level of information.

Other topic: We know that Becca used to write stories. Wouldn't it be an interesting plot twist if it came out at the end that the story we're seeing is a book Becca wrote, with a few creative liberties taken to describe the events that happened? Since Becca is a driving force behind some of the happenings, and she ends up being the one who corrupts Frank and her (half) sister Lilli? Becca would thus be, on a meta-level, the self-insert for CNG to drive the plot forward.

Reactions: Tavi13 and pgm_01

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
It was to illustrate that the dev used the DAZ3D Fairy model for the majority of "women" in this game, and it made them far too small for anything, and made them look like pre-pubescent children with abnormal hair and uncanny eyes. It's like walking into a room and seeing two 8 year old girls discussing how much dick they've sucked and how they can seduce their father. It's entirely disgusting, and makes me wonder about the dev, and what kind of fetishes they have--because it was obviously a conscious choice.

Jul 21, 2020
Just a quick memory refresh. The upcoming "business trip". Is it just Frank by himself, I cannot remember if anyone is actually joining him, as I know Lily, Abby & Mei? are not

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes