Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Bella, my fav girl, wants to be a cam whore this update and I'm also supposed to want to share her? Didn't see that coming tbh and it's not a direction I wanted. It was unfortunate enough to me that lily turned out to be a huge slut who's also sleeping with your daughter. Every update feels more and more cuckish imo. It sucks because I kind of liked this game despite some slightly beta vibes on the MC's part. I'm not sure if I should continue or not now which annoys me.
Agree if this is going fast into ntr then some of us will be very sad.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
SingleAgain-1.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
thank god a 1.18, i was worried if they will keep coming

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Bella, my fav girl, wants to be a cam whore this update and I'm also supposed to want to share her? Didn't see that coming tbh and it's not a direction I wanted. It was unfortunate enough to me that lily turned out to be a huge slut who's also sleeping with your daughter. Every update feels more and more cuckish imo. It sucks because I kind of liked this game despite some slightly beta vibes on the MC's part. I'm not sure if I should continue or not now which annoys me.
While I am also not happy to share girls to the public camera, calling a girl a "huge slut" just because she has sexual experience outside with the MC and seeing "beta vibes" everywhere has, well, slight beta vibes itself.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
not sure what's the problem with being a camgirl, it's not like she's going to be fucking anyone... other than maybe a threesome in the future.

Nov 19, 2020
Bella, my fav girl, wants to be a cam whore this update and I'm also supposed to want to share her? Didn't see that coming tbh and it's not a direction I wanted.
This is how I feel too. Becca was my top girl by far, and there's no way I would want progress down a cam whore route. I don't mind sharing her with girls who are also available to Frank, but sharing her with a woman who doesn't want to fuck him? Why? Just because she shares with you?

This game really seems like it's going to start going in the direction of introducing other guys into the relationship. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Abby really does find another guy.

Not to mention Mei's sexual progression getting flipped onto Becca instead of the MC as well. Why couldn't frank train her? Was really looking forward to that. *Sigh.*
Yeah, it's kind of sad that Mei's first true sexual experience will be with Becca and not Frank. That could've been great content.:cautious:

notBatman747

Aug 22, 2019
not sure what's the problem with being a camgirl, it's not like she's going to be fucking anyone... other than maybe a threesome in the future.
Just shows that there always some one in the world who will grumble at just about anything imaginable. Personally I'm looking forward to see level of debauchery MC is gonna be subject to.

Reactions: Elduriel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know what it is with devs making sex scenes that can't be enjoyed.

From auto forward animations to those that change angle constantly ..... just make simple looping animations so we can enjoy scenes.

It is why I prefer normal rendered sex scenes to animations. At least I can enjoy the scenes.

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Anyone happen to know what hair and hair color each of the girls have and what the body and face setups are? Love to make some FanArt of them! Epsicially all the different hair used... Rebecca alone has 5 different hair styles!

Last edited:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
While I am also not happy to share girls to the public camera, calling a girl a "huge slut" just because she has sexual experience outside with the MC and seeing "beta vibes" everywhere has, well, slight beta vibes itself.
She made it sound like she just gave herself to a lot of different boys while letting them pretty much do w/e to her, and she was also doing stuff with abby, I feel like that's a fair qualifier for slut.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
She made it sound like she just gave herself to a lot of different boys while letting them pretty much do w/e to her, and she was also doing stuff with abby, I feel like that's a fair qualifier for slut.
Yeah it sounds like she gave it up to anyone who showed her even the slightest attention and as you say do pretty much anything while also doing her totally-straight-not-a-bi-friend too.
That is right down the line, first ballot, hall of fame slut.

At least whores get paid.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I don't know what it is with devs making sex scenes that can't be enjoyed.

From auto forward animations to those that change angle constantly ..... just make simple looping animations so we can enjoy scenes.

It is why I prefer normal rendered sex scenes to animations. At least I can enjoy the scenes.
This and why no animation of starting penetration? For me that is the OH YEEEAAAA moment.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
It's ho behavior.
You can't make a wife out of a ho.
A ho is recreational use only.

I don't share my girl in a sexual way, physically or visually, IRL, why would I want to do it in a fictional story?
Can you imagine having a kid and everyone at their school being able to see their mother slutting it up on the internet for $3.99?

No, your main girl [or girls] sexuality is not for public consumption.

ElDraky

Jan 28, 2018
:(((( I guess someone is going to have to change this pretty soon :((
"Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned."

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56 and Grelk
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes