Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She made it sound like she just gave herself to a lot of different boys while letting them pretty much do w/e to her, and she was also doing stuff with abby, I feel like that's a fair qualifier for slut.
She's in a kinda relationship with Abby, has been for quite some time and she's slept with 3 guys.

Sluts are high double digits not single digits.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I don't know what it is with devs making sex scenes that can't be enjoyed.

From auto forward animations to those that change angle constantly ..... just make simple looping animations so we can enjoy scenes.

It is why I prefer normal rendered sex scenes to animations. At least I can enjoy the scenes.
Yeah I feel you. At times it kind of comes off as "well I've got this new toy so I NEED to use it" so it can be kinda jankey at times.

Reactions: Avaron1974

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
It's ho behavior.
You can't make a wife out of a ho.
A ho is recreational use only.

I don't share my girl in a sexual way, physically or visually, IRL, why would I want to do it in a fictional story?
Can you imagine having a kid and everyone at their school being able to see their mother slutting it up on the internet for $3.99?

No, your main girl [or girls] sexuality is not for public consumption.
That's actually so true, so many guys want their girl on only fans? Like what kind of thinking is that?

Glad someone agrees.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
She's in a kinda relationship with Abby, has been for quite some time and she's slept with 3 guys.

Sluts are high double digits not single digits.
Only 3? I wasn't sure of the amount I just remember it sounding like she was letting a lot of trashy guys do w/e to her. I think she was still with her bf while doing stuff with abby though. tbf it's been a while and I might be remembering it wrong. If it's just 3 then I can agree that your argument is fair.

And idk, say you are 18, is a body count of 9 not enough to qualify as a slut? I feel like it's a high number compared to most people that age.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Another pretty well made update (y) :)
The story hints a quite "rough" MC and I almost cant wait to see him unleash this (his) power!! muahahaha
Hopefully the dev can deliver this in his animations. Imagine the petite one and a belly bulge, or the bottom bitch with a throat bulge. Woah .... That is what I imagine the unleashed power of the MC is ....
Apropos, I kinda dont have a negative opinion on the angle change animation, tough I would partially agree with Rebeldad

.... For me that is the OH YEEEAAAA moment.
The first penetration is a huge turn-on for me as well (in game and IRL :sneaky: )
I would love to see some added to this so far awesome game.

@ Clever Names Games, thank you for making this great piece of entertainment
And also huge thanks for the Uploader/Leaker (y):love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone have the walkthrough mod for android
you mean android port with wt-mod? if current doesn't have it then no. could request new port elsewhere at f95 but will that happen is diff thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
5.4 gigs and still quite long to go. 10+ gigs on final version?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
you mean android port with wt-mod? if current doesn't have it then no. could request new port elsewhere at f95 but will that happen is diff thing.
Only 20% of readers are on Android, so it's mostly wasted effort just to make another 100 people happy. Get a PC and join the other 80%.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Same type of people who usually praise an MC that fucks anything with a pulse, because it's only slutty if women do it, if it's men it's ALPHA!!!!
/shrug That's just reality. Double standards may suck but true gender equality is a fantasy that will probably never happen, get over it. Personally I can't picture myself actually fucking a non-virgin that someone else has already fucked and maybe even creampied, and I'm not even from the Middle East (where that's the norm). To me that's like masturbating with some other dude's used Fleshlight (gross).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only 20% of readers are on Android, so it's mostly wasted effort just to make another 100 people happy. Get a PC and join the other 80%.
wishful thinking.

Same type of people who usually praise an MC that fucks anything with a pulse, because it's only slutty if women do it, if it's men it's ALPHA!!!!
that's very true.

Hopefully it's 100GB, or better never ends and grows into TB's.
100 gigs would require 8k renders.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
wishful thinking.

that's very true.

100 gigs would require 8k renders.
or just a really long AVN with 200k+ HQ 4k renders or mostly animated with fewer renders and dialog (more movie than AVN, especially if it's also voiced to where most text are just optional subtitles). If AVN's never ended (dev dies of old age or retires = project passed to their kids) and never split into seasons it would get that way soon enough (<20 years, depending on how big and often updates were and how much animation there is).

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
/shrug That's just reality. Double standards may suck but true gender equality is a fantasy that will probably never happen, get over it. Personally I can't picture myself actually fucking a non-virgin that someone else has already fucked and maybe even creampied, and I'm not even from the Middle East (where that's the norm). To me that's like masturbating with some other dude's used Fleshlight (gross).
But you expect the woman to be fine getting fucked by some other hags used dildo? If the Internet has taught us anything it's that if something has an appropriately sized hole in it, there's a guy that'll try to fuck it. If I was a woman I'd be a lot more worried about who or what a guys dick has last been inside than the other way around.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes