Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, and? One is rubber and the other is living, big deal. Consider the fact that if everyone had my view worldwide STD's of any sort probably wouldn't exist, instead of 1in 5 having herpies and worse. And I've always had the view that if I need a condom to fuck it, then I probably shouldn't fuck it at all. Obviously virgins aren't going to have STD's, besides the mental cringe of sloppy seconds.
Consider the fact that if everybody had your worldview everybody would be stuck with their very first partner for life because then virginity is gone. Enjoy! Oh, probably in your worldview this only applies to females, males can continue going 'round the block (because obviously they do not carry STDs). A pity about the girls you left because they will be alone eternally. And a pity about mankind which will die out this way. Well, maybe the last part wouldn't be so big a pity in this scenario.

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
NTR is massively popular among NTR fans. Go take your typical avoidable NTR/romance game and the NTR side is more populous, much more likely to support the project on patreon/SS and much more outspoken.
NTR is at least as popular as it is unpopular. Just because you don't like it, which I don't either, doesn't make it unpopular.
The problem with NTR, is that it's very polarising.
For example, I don't remember the game, but it has an optional futa. With one caveat, it is not disclosed in the game in any way. You spend a good amount of time with this LI, even get a blowjob before game reveals, that he(she?) has a dick.
And I understand, why it can be, let's say, mildly infuriating. And this game's thread has some vocal comments about this.
But it's pale in comparing with opinions in any game's thread, that has optional NTR, disclosed in every way possible.
This endless headbanging between haters and lovers, sometimes can create a rather toxic community.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Consider the fact that if everybody had your worldview everybody would be stuck with their very first partner for life because then virginity is gone. Enjoy! Oh, probably in your worldview this only applies to females, males can continue going 'round the block (because obviously they do not carry STDs). A pity about the girls you left because they will be alone eternally. And a pity about mankind which will die out this way. Well, maybe the last part wouldn't be so big a pity in this scenario.
Mankind kind will die out sooner or later regardless like every other species that has ever existed, I couldn't care less about what happens 100 years from now when everyone now alive will be dead anyway, unless they have the misfortune of living to 101 and can't even remember their own name and wipe their own asses at that point. And I am perfectly fine with who I'm with now. Together for 18 years and counting and all we've ever been with was each other.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And I am perfectly fine with who I'm with now. Together for 18 years and counting and all we've ever been with was each other.
That's nice for you two, congratulations! (No irony or whatever) I know a couple like that, too, even longer by now (they should have passed the 30 year mark) However, it doesn't work out that way for everybody.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The problem with NTR, is that it's very polarising.
For example, I don't remember the game, but it has an optional futa. With one caveat, it is not disclosed in the game in any way. You spend a good amount of time with this LI, even get a blowjob before game reveals, that he(she?) has a dick.
And I understand, why it can be, let's say, mildly infuriating. And this game's thread has some vocal comments about this.
But it's pale in comparing with opinions in any game's thread, that has optional NTR, disclosed in every way possible.
This endless headbanging between haters and lovers, sometimes can create a rather toxic community.
I wouldn't say that is a question about the kinks themselves, but about games leading you somewhere without warning and suddenly you get something else. Might as well include a jump scare into a sex scene - it can be fun for some but it would be nice to warn people beforehand.

Reactions: AgnorWolf

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
I wouldn't say that is a question about the kinks themselves, but about games leading you somewhere without warning and suddenly you get something else. Might as well include a jump scare into a sex scene - it can be fun for some but it would be nice to warn people beforehand.
That's exactly my point. I used an example, where people have a real reason to be upset intentionally. Because even in this case, unrest in thread wasn't nearly as high, as in any optional NTR game, where it's properly disclosed. And it's only about the kink itself.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
There's a "You do, Don't you Dad?" The 'Don't' shouldn't be capitalized.

And a "Your coffee's." Not possessive so don't want the apostrophe.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Single Again Ch 1 v1.18 with Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

Android Special Instructions:
Download the .7z, contains both APK and the RPA File
Install the apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/single.again/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Note: The archive.rpa WILL be used for future updates so if you keep it, next update will be small.

Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.18

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Why, exactly, are people mad about Becca? She has literally been trying to convince Frank to get with his daughters (including her). She has always been naughty and sexually charged.

And regardless, it isn't NTR. So I'd rather not turn another thread into a NTR-paranoia zone. People have already done this before with MC's wife (hence the big warning in OP) and Lilith having a BF.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Yeah like the MC just minding his own business planning his next LI conquest like most AVN's then suddenly out of left field him and his current LI he's working on after a date is abducted and raped/gangbanged/bukkake'd by a bunch of black dudes with 12" ea for no good story-progression reason other than shock value to the readers that weren't expecting gay scenes, much less with the MC in the center of them.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
Same type of people who usually praise an MC that fucks anything with a pulse, because it's only slutty if women do it, if it's men it's ALPHA!!!!
Well when it comes to high bodycounts, women are the whores while men are the "whoremakers". The reason being, sex comes easy for women VS men and that's a fact.

1 in 3 men from the ages of 18-30 are virgins today. Men reports lowest sexual activity compared to women. A woman can be average, and just scream "fuck me" on the street and some dude gonna do her while if a man do it, he's going to jail.

Woman are born with values and needs to preserve it to get security and safety from the best suitor while men need to create their values out there to attract the best suitor.

Even in games like this, MC's either have monstercocks, rich, handsome, has superpowers and etc. Point is, he has to be exceptional to have access to a harem and that's quite accurate in real life as well.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes