Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think this game would deff be in my top 10 if it had a silent protag that just never spoke at all.
To be fair, that might be true for quite a few games. The amount and diversity of MC stupidity in many games is astonishing. My all time favorite is the guy who cannot think about anything but titties the moment he sees some, getting him into all kinds of trouble, but he is incapable of rational thought when next to a good looking and/or scantily clad woman. Which could well be played for laughs but apparently there is a target audience for that stuff as taken seriously.

With the toy situation it wasn't the buying of the toy, but the teaching her to use it part that people don't like because in previous eps Mei wanted the MC to teach her and a lot of people like to see their MC doing the teaching, not palming it off to someone else.
And to be fair again, I think it is better if somebody teaches this stuff who knows the dos and donts from their own experience and not just seen people do it in some video. MC is hardly qualified to answer specific questions.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Right? OMG, the dad is sooooooo laaaaaame. When a pretty young girl begs you to fuck her, you fuck her. (Unless she's crazy, don't put your dick in crazy, trust me.)
Depends on the crazy. Rebecca in this game is for sure, verified crazy. She's just the loyal kind of crazy that you can put a leash on (in every single meaning of that sentence). Best kind of crazy.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wrong entirely.

Most people don't mind girls real or digital having a past.

Also most people don't give a shit either way about NTR. People disliking NTR are the same as those that love it, a percentage. The majority are always in the middle ground.

Considering the fact that, globally, NTR/cuckoldry/hotwifing are quite popular kinks.
Outside of Japan, NTR/cuckoldry are not really that popular. If that was the case the games with NTR would rank a lot higher on patreon. From what I've seen in adult games the NTR tag is something that will heavily hinder the growth of a game.

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
Outside of Japan, NTR/cuckoldry are not really that popular. If that was the case the games with NTR would rank a lot higher on patreon. From what I've seen in adult games the NTR tag is something that will heavily hinder the growth of a game.
One of the most played games hosted on f95 was BB and it had NTR and sharing. I guess it all depends on it being avoidable or not.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
One of the most played games hosted on f95 was BB and it had NTR and sharing. I guess it all depends on it being avoidable or not.
I never played BB so maybe I am confusing it with another game, but I thought that BB didn't have NTR at first but then the dev added it and that is when everything went to shit and he lost a lot of support.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
One of the best games and people are complaining. I don't understand.
Don't forget that the developers sometimes get discouraged with the complaints and abandon the game.
Then they don't come to complain.
Then they should abandon the game.
If an artist can't take criticism than they aren't meant to be one.
Art is to be criticised or the artist will never grow. If that is too much then another profession should be chosen.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I never played BB so maybe I am confusing it with another game, but I thought that BB didn't have NTR at first but then the dev added it and that is when everything went to shit and he lost a lot of support.
sorta. there was a big outcry when eric was introduced, but he was introduced way early in development. He did listen and make it optional and that saved it for sometime before the dev abandoned the project.

Reactions: Badjourasmix
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes