BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.18.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.11.2022 (v1.18)
it doesnt have a gallery or walkthrough mod ?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Lilith conversation always make me cry lol '-' i love this novel <3

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
One of the most played games hosted on f95 was BB and it had NTR and sharing. I guess it all depends on it being avoidable or not.
I mean, a major turning point in BB's story was when you got RID of Eric. Like, got him literally slagged off the face of the earth.
And that was because people HATED Eric. And the concept he brought with him.
NTR is a niche kink, and for those who aren't into it, its a far bigger turnoff than many other kinks.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I never played BB so maybe I am confusing it with another game, but I thought that BB didn't have NTR at first but then the dev added it and that is when everything went to shit and he lost a lot of support.
I stopped playing it cause it just got stupid. The NTR was just stupid icing. I've never played a single one of the BB clones. It was fun-ish. Grindy as hell, and so not worth the payoff. Now, anything that is/looks like a BB clone gets automatically ignored. And it's not even the NTR that is the reason. It's a useful vehicle for storytelling, regardless of what the delicate feebs feeling threatened by the mere existence of males in games besides them think.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I mean, a major turning point in BB's story was when you got RID of Eric. Like, got him literally slagged off the face of the earth.
And that was because people HATED Eric. And the concept he brought with him.
NTR is a niche kink, and for those who aren't into it, its a far bigger turnoff than many other kinks.
I'm more turned off by seeing foreskins....and footjobs. And huge fucking tits looking like goodyear blimps grafted onto their chests.

Not really into NTR tho. It's just far from the worst thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno and cxx

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
It's not a typo, just the British way of spelling the word.
It's more accurate to say it's the non-American way to spell it. They're the ones who went through the dictionary, deliberately misspelling words to make them 'less British' after the Rev War. (one of their founding fathers did it, I forget which one, he's not worth me remembering, he ain't MY founding father) It's really a fine example of pettiness writ large.

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Well when it comes to high bodycounts, women are the whores while men are the "whoremakers". The reason being, sex comes easy for women VS men and that's a fact.

1 in 3 men from the ages of 18-30 are virgins today. Men reports lowest sexual activity compared to women. A woman can be average, and just scream "fuck me" on the street and some dude gonna do her while if a man do it, he's going to jail.

Woman are born with values and needs to preserve it to get security and safety from the best suitor while men need to create their values out there to attract the best suitor.

Even in games like this, MC's either have monstercocks, rich, handsome, has superpowers and etc. Point is, he has to be exceptional to have access to a harem and that's quite accurate in real life as well.
Oh shit. I didn't know you were performing a reading from the Incel Manifesto here in this thread. I would have brought more facepalms.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Oh shit. I didn't know you were performing a reading from the Incel Manifesto here in this thread. I would have brought more facepalms.
When you react to someone's comment with a facepalm you are actually adding to the number of likes he has under his profile picture. It really doesn't matter.

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
So the MC has already fucked both his step-daughters, sleeps naked with his "daughter" and he's still a bumbling fool who can't accept the advances of a beautiful woman who clearly wants him (Mei).

I understand that some games make it so the girls just throw themselves at the MC and they fuck at first sight, and that's very silly. But if I had to choose I actually much prefer that to this. This timid bullshit by a MC who is actually building a harem is extremely annoying and a disservice to the genre.

And despite saying all of that I really like this game. I haven't finished the game up to the end of the current update and I don't exactly know how much is left, so maybe this has changed already but the MC really, REALLY needs to stop pussyfooting around every single thing and grow some goddamn balls. Show that he's going to grow into his role and give the MC some real character development.
Ngl you got me with the first half

Reactions: Iam8Bit
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes