BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings.
Info: should be compatible to the WT Mod from Zoey Raven and the Gallery Mod from Azk66, too.

Nov. 23, 2022
- Mod update for the new game version v1.18
- some small Mod menu enhancements

Download Mod v1.18 ( ~3MB)
Workupload -

Second Mod version with additional music using my jukebox function "QuickMusic"
Download Mod 1.18Audio (~134MB)
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.18Audio +
WT Mod from Zoey Raven +
Gallery Mod from Azk66
Pixeldrain - (~1.7GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod (variant with Audio):
View attachment 2023188 View attachment 2023189 View attachment 2023190 View attachment 2023191 View attachment 2023192 View attachment 2023193
Android version with audio gallery and WT mod, hmmm i might rearrange some apps

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Ok ok, I have a problem here, So Lets say Abigail is 18, Now Meiko is older than Abigail by 5 years. Little after, Max Says "Meiko is Half My Age" Does that fucking mean our mc is almost fucking 50?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Ok ok, I have a problem here, So Lets say Abigail is 18, Now Meiko is older than Abigail by 5 years. Little after, Max Says "Meiko is Half My Age" Does that fucking mean our mc is almost fucking 50?!?!?
Realistically MC should be somewhere around 40 given that Abigail's mom, forgot her name atm, was in college when she got pregnant. so probably 19 to 22, plus then 18 to 19 years for the pregnancy and Abigail's life so far.
So probably just an exaggeration.
Also a distinct possibility that our MC is such a tremendous dumb fuck he got held back 10 years in high school. Actually I change my answer, given the way he behaves that's probably the most reasonable explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Exact numbers: Frank, Shannon, and Jessica (Abbys mum) are (would be) 39. Abby and Lilly are 19, means Jess was about 20 when she got Abby.

Reactions: pgm_01

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Terrible game/vn, I don't want to play an MC that actively tries to avoid sex with the hot girls at every opportunity, all this pussy of an MC wants to do is talk and talk and talk almost as much as a woman does, I think he is secretly a post op trans the amount he wants to talk things through all the time... BORING dev veeeerrryy BORING
200-2891172921.gif

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Realistically MC should be somewhere around 40 given that Abigail's mom, forgot her name atm, was in college when she got pregnant. so probably 19 to 22, plus then 18 to 19 years for the pregnancy and Abigail's life so far.
So probably just an exaggeration.
Also a distinct possibility that our MC is such a tremendous dumb fuck he got held back 10 years in high school. Actually I change my answer, given the way he behaves that's probably the most reasonable explanation.
If you look at the character info/stats, it tells you he is 39.

Reactions: pgm_01

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ngl you got me with the first half
Regardless of the scoreboard?

Well, this kind of expression is probably not gonna be taken literally. He is a generation above.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
The award for the most money-milking from players this year goes to....... Single Again!

We all hope that you will not repeat this success next year...

Nah, this isn't even 3 years old yet. There are games that are 4 and 5 years old still releasing micro updates.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Hah, I like the little "succubus or angel" choice. It would be cool if we saw her in the fairy dreams as a little subbucus or angel based off the choice we picked.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Okay, so Becca is a streamer. She streams herself playing games, watching TV and movies, and chats and jokes around with her followers. (I just finished the update) That is not a "cam-girl". What was all that paranoia earlier in the thread? It's clearly stated in the game she does nothing lewd and is fully clothed.

I get that some people like their fantasy material not to involve other guys, and that's fine, but calling her a whore or a slut, and thinking that the MC is going to be cheated on because she's basically a twitch streamer is just ridiculous to my mind. Like, if a girl uploads to tiktok is that it for you? If she's got a snapchat account are you done?

On top of that, Becca clearly states that she's a cuck. She doesn't want to cheat on the MC, she wants the MC to fill up other girls.

Sometimes I feel like the expectation is that any girls some of the people who complain about this stuff are with, are expected to sit in a corner in a room and have no life at all unless they want to spend time with them.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Okay, so Becca is a streamer. She streams herself playing games, watching TV and movies, and chats and jokes around with her followers. (I just finished the update) That is not a "cam-girl". What was all that paranoia earlier in the thread? It's clearly stated in the game she does nothing lewd and is fully clothed.

I get that some people like their fantasy material not to involve other guys, and that's fine, but calling her a whore or a slut, and thinking that the MC is going to be cheated on because she's basically a twitch streamer is just ridiculous to my mind. Like, if a girl uploads to tiktok is that it for you? If she's got a snapchat account are you done?

On top of that, Becca clearly states that she's a cuck. She doesn't want to cheat on the MC, she wants the MC to fill up other girls.

Sometimes I feel like the expectation is that any girls some of the people who complain about this stuff are with, are expected to sit in a corner in a room and have no life at all unless they want to spend time with them.
Yeah, I'm guessing some of these people don't actually READ the story. Maybe just skim through looking for scenes glancing over the text here and there.

Sexypeasan

Oct 4, 2020
Rebecca has become addicted to her stepfather's yogurt and with the huge doses he gives her, she will never get rid of the addiction:(:( :ROFLMAO: .

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes