Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I really don't get how people are upset about Becca's "cam girl" career since what she's describing is YouTube creator type stuff, not OnlyFans type stuff, heck not even Twitch streamer level. Reading reddit posts with an auto-reader and reaction videos to watching old movies/tv shows is not a hot money maker, but should be consistent background income.

Frank's still just an idiot being pushed into every step forward, Becca's still pushing well beyond the envelope then pulling explanations that are accepted by all present out of her ass.

And now her latest shenanigan with the 3 day hotel stay takes Lilly being required to lie to Abby to a level that's going to make for a messy explosion in the not too distant future. As MC explained to Nessa and Beth, Abby is Lilly's primary. she's being asked to play with Abby's head and that's going to create inner conflict for Lilly and Abby's going to explode in anger all over MC, Becca, and Lilly.

Reading the dialogue still makes me want to smack the MC up side his head and put Becca over my knee for a non-sexy punishment spanking.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Reading the dialogue still makes me want to smack the MC up side his head
That, right there is my only problem with the game.

The MC is a complete and utter cockwomble.

His stupidity makes things far more complex than they need to be and he's going to cause problems for everyone eventually.

It's bad enough he constantly whines about sex with the girls and even when he eventually does it he whines about it right afterwards. On top of that every decision he makes is dumb.

I think this game would deff be in my top 10 if it had a silent protag that just never spoke at all. Or thought. Or did anything beyond doing whatever the girls tell him to. Just a silent, obedient walking dildo. That way I wouldn't want to choke him with his own intestines.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I really don't get how people are upset about Becca's "cam girl" career since what she's describing is YouTube creator type stuff, not OnlyFans type stuff, heck not even Twitch streamer level.
You might not have been paying attention, but she indicates she wants to move towards doing onlyfans style content. Another thing that has annoyed people is that the MC has indicated he wants to share her out to the lesbian woman [Nessa?] for some reason.
The final major complaint is that in this ep for some reason the MC is getting Becca to give Mei her first sexual experiences instead of doing it himself or even having any involvment.

So the problem isn't what she is already doing, but where the story is heading.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
You might not have been paying attention, but she indicates she wants to move towards doing onlyfans style content. Another thing that has annoyed people is that the MC has indicated he wants to share her out to the lesbian woman [Nessa?] for some reason.
The final major complaint is that in this ep for some reason the MC is getting Becca to give Mei her first sexual experiences instead of doing it himself or even having any involvment.

So the problem isn't what she is already doing, but where the story is heading.
Holy crap. There is so much about this game to complain about that's actually happening and yet some people are complaining that he asked Becca to get Mai a toy like Abby has so that she can get through the uncomfortable part of sex without it being associated with him?

God damn it people that's just smart. Her first time being penetrated by something as big as MC's dick isn't going to be a happy, orgasmic, or loving experience. It's gonna hurt. Letting her do that on her own terms without him present is just the MC making sure that her first experience with him inside of her is magical and multi-orgasmic instead of painful.

And no, at least I didn't take anything MC said to indicate he wanted to share Becca out with Nessa, I just recall her offering to do that if he wanted/needed her to. MC did not seem in the least big interested in that developing.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Holy crap. There is so much about this game to complain about that's actually happening and yet some people are complaining that he asked Becca to get Mai a toy like Abby has so that she can get through the uncomfortable part of sex without it being associated with him?

God damn it people that's just smart. Her first time being penetrated by something as big as MC's dick isn't going to be a happy, orgasmic, or loving experience. It's gonna hurt. Letting her do that on her own terms without him present is just the MC making sure that her first experience with him inside of her is magical and multi-orgasmic instead of painful.

And no, at least I didn't take anything MC said to indicate he wanted to share Becca out with Nessa, I just recall her offering to do that if he wanted/needed her to. MC did not seem in the least big interested in that developing.
I'm just recapping what the main contention in the thread seems to be.

With the toy situation it wasn't the buying of the toy, but the teaching her to use it part that people don't like because in previous eps Mei wanted the MC to teach her and a lot of people like to see their MC doing the teaching, not palming it off to someone else.
Screenshot_1.png

As for the MC being interested or not in sharing, the story does seem to be leaning towards having that as an option.

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png

for now?

Screenshot_5.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png

It all seems to be a very clumsy setup for, probably optional, sharing content, with Nessa being the first foray.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
It's bad enough he constantly whines about sex with the girls and even when he eventually does it he whines about it right afterwards. On top of that every decision he makes is dumb.
Pretty much any decision made about his own life, is made by his daughters while he's busy "woe is me'ing" (pretty sure there's a better word for that). But when it comes to his adult daughter's lives, he suddenly grows a spine and has no problem putting his foot down and telling them how they should live it.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So the MC has already fucked both his step-daughters, sleeps naked with his "daughter" and he's still a bumbling fool who can't accept the advances of a beautiful woman who clearly wants him (Mei).

I understand that some games make it so the girls just throw themselves at the MC and they fuck at first sight, and that's very silly. But if I had to choose I actually much prefer that to this. This timid bullshit by a MC who is actually building a harem is extremely annoying and a disservice to the genre.

And despite saying all of that I really like this game. I haven't finished the game up to the end of the current update and I don't exactly know how much is left, so maybe this has changed already but the MC really, REALLY needs to stop pussyfooting around every single thing and grow some goddamn balls. Show that he's going to grow into his role and give the MC some real character development.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
So the MC has already fucked both his step-daughters, sleeps naked with his "daughter" and he's still a bumbling fool who can't accept the advances of a beautiful woman who clearly wants him (Mei).

I understand that some games make it so the girls just throw themselves at the MC and they fuck at first sight, and that's very silly. But if I had to choose I actually much prefer that to this. This timid bullshit by a MC who is actually building a harem is extremely annoying and a disservice to the genre.

And despite saying all of that I really like this game. I haven't finished the game up to the end of the current update and I don't exactly know how much is left, so maybe this has changed already but the MC really, REALLY needs to stop pussyfooting around every single thing and grow some goddamn balls. Show that he's going to grow into his role and give the MC some real character development.
Yeah. It's basically why I just skip all the scenes until I get to an intimate scene with one of the girls. I don't even bother reading what the MC says anymore because he's the absolute worst. And if the rumors of whether this AVN turns into a NTR or at least a sharing tagged game, I'm out lol.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So does the waitress get a gastric bypass or a magical weight-loss regimen or something if you choose to pursue her? Just asking because some games actually do that. I don't want to miss out on any girls I might actually find hot.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah. It's basically why I just skip all the scenes until I get to an intimate scene with one of the girls. I don't even bother reading what the MC says anymore because he's the absolute worst.
Honestly, who could fault you for skipping it? The dialogue in this game is just plain tedious. Plus the characters are just saying the exact same thing over and over and over. And if you hadn't gotten tired of hearing the same thing for the twelfth time there's a fairy scene at the beginning of each update to repeat everything again. It's kind of mind-numbing.

ij1962

Aug 7, 2018
Terrible game/vn, I don't want to play an MC that actively tries to avoid sex with the hot girls at every opportunity, all this pussy of an MC wants to do is talk and talk and talk almost as much as a woman does, I think he is secretly a post op trans the amount he wants to talk things through all the time... BORING dev veeeerrryy BORING

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes