HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So far this has been the only thread for a game I've seen where the person uploading/sharing the content doesn't add a changelog to assist players for what's been done between versions etc.

Reactions: theraingaid1976

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
So far this has been the only thread for a game I've seen where the person uploading/sharing the content doesn't add a changelog to assist players for what's been done between versions etc.
I'm not the one sharing but the changelog has been posted 3 times in the last couple pages.

There is a search bar top right corner.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Here's my compressed version.
Single Again [v0.6] [Clever name games] - Original Size: 1.53 GB

Download Win,Linux (322MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (306MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nopy link not found.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Love the game nice images vary cute girls just 1 let down lily is a complete ass when talking to and about dad like what the f you own flate you could like kick your dad out now and we could like together wtf who tells her sister to kick her dad out

erkper

May 16, 2018
Love the game nice images vary cute girls just 1 let down lily is a complete ass when talking to and about dad like what the f you own flate you could like kick your dad out now and we could like together wtf who tells her sister to kick her dad out
Play through it. Lilly's attitude is explained as the story progresses. And it changes, even if she's fighting that change. She'll get there.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Play through it. Lilly's attitude is explained as the story progresses. And it changes, even if she's fighting that change. She'll get there.
Eh, not enough to make her worth dealing with... If we are able to choose who the MC is with then Lily can wait forever for my MC. Only one I am interested in is Rebecca, I suppose I'll let Abby watch... :ROFLMAO:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Eh, not enough to make her worth dealing with... If we are able to choose who the MC is with then Lily can wait forever for my MC. Only one I am interested in is Rebecca, I suppose I'll let Abby watch... :ROFLMAO:
See, I'd put Rebecca at the bottom tier of the sisters. I don't mind putting in the work to convince Abby and Lilly to join the team. Rebecca on the other hand is the one pushing MC. There's a lot of truth to the adage about something being more valuable if you have to work for it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
See, I'd put Rebecca at the bottom tier of the sisters. I don't mind putting in the work to convince Abby and Lilly to join the team. Rebecca on the other hand is the one pushing MC. There's a lot of truth to the adage about something being more valuable if you have to work for it.
I am holding a grudge against Abby for all of the annoying game over screens I had to endure ;) And against Lily for "hating" on the MC and accusing him of being a perv. Rebecca is the only one who has been sweet and supportive, even if she makes the MC uncomfortable with how pervy she is.Honestly I stand by my earlier assessment that I'd be more likely to get into a relationship with the asian girl (I forgot her name) and ignore everyone else.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Rebecca. The sexy and fun girl, who knows what she wants, is ready to defend MC when he is unjustifiably accused and take care of all she loves and correctly judge characters (as with her own mother).

Lilith. Tsundere hurted by her father walking out of her, that is slowly starting to realize she was wrong all along about MC. Still has her issues and will definitely need some work, but whose behavior is understandable.

Abigail. Ungrateful bitch who would accuse of taking advantage of her when you have never shown any behavior that could justify that and have been a loving caring father all along.

Easy peasy: Rebecca>Lilith>Abigail.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Rebecca. The sexy and fun girl, who knows what she wants, is ready to defend MC when he is unjustifiably accused and take care of all she loves and correctly judge characters (as with her own mother).

Lilith. Tsundere hurted by her father walking out of her, that is slowly starting to realize she was wrong all along about MC. Still has her issues and will definitely need some work, but whose behavior is understandable.

Abigail. Ungrateful bitch who would accuse of taking advantage of her when you have never shown any behavior that could justify that and have been a loving caring father all along.

Easy peasy: Rebecca>Lilith>Abigail.
And to me none of them are worth the MC's dick. Rebecca is her mother's daughter... In that the last thing that the MC needs is for the mother (who accused him of raping her and molesting the kids) to ever learn of the MC dipping his dick into Rebecca or Lillith. So, for safety and sanity reasons that's a no to Rebecca.

Lillith hates/loves the MC and has already accused him of being a perv. Last thing we should do is prove her right. So that's a no too.

And finally Abigail... She has accused the MC of pervy thoughts and behaviors constantly when there was nothing (especially since that behavior resulted in a game over screen) so she is also unworthy of the magical rod of Frank. Besides I have a feeling she is going to hate the MC as soon as she finds out she isn't his biological daughter.

So that leaves the one off sexual encounters that CNG has said he is adding and the cute asian girl that the family friend is interested in setting up with the MC. That works for me. :D

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes