the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v0.07.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Lobafunny

Aug 5, 2020
Hi, I have the data saved from version 0.06. How do I keep them in this update? Does anyone teach me? hihi :HideThePain:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hi, I have the data saved from version 0.06. How do I keep them in this update? Does anyone teach me? hihi :HideThePain:
Make a copy of your saves in another location. After the update, if necessary, copy them back into the save folder.

Reactions: Lobafunny

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Why does he sleep in his day clothes. That is disgusting. He must stink. Personal hygiene Ffs.

Lobafunny

Aug 5, 2020
Make a copy of your saves in another location. After the update, if necessary, copy them back into the save folder.
I copied the files from the "save" folder and pasted them into the version 0.07 "save" folder, but nothing happened. What did I do wrong?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Other stuff - One thing I forgot to mention in the previous progress update was time jumps. I want the game to take place over a "realistic" amount of time. So that leaves a few options. One, everything happens over the course of a few weeks or so (Completely unrealistic). [...]
I mean, even with time jumps, it seems we will have to wait for quite a while for anything to happen between the main characters. Personally, I'm not a fan of fillers and I think/fear that the dev will overstep the mark on this one. There's a point where the final product won't live up to the hype, and these slow² burn types of games are especially guilty of that.

Yes, it is his game and I have no say in it. It's just my thoughts on the matter at hand. And I'm absolutely convinced that when this game is done it will be an 8.5/9 out of 10 at least, but following a game for a year or more without getting what you pretty much play it for kills a large portion of the hype, at least for me.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry very disappointing. So much useless dialogue. The models really look young. Did not enjoy it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hmm, I feel this update did a good job of telling us the story of Jessica and how Abigail came into this world. The MC told the story of how he met Jessica, how he met Shannon, how he and Shannon broke up (the first time), and when the MC learned that Jessica was pregnant with Abigail. I don't feel there was much the dev could have done to tighten it up.

On top of the fact that this update was all backstory with no progression there is the issue that, to me, the characters really don't seem more than a father and his daughters. Sure in the last couple of updates there seems to be more inner dialogue by Frank about inappropriate thoughts but there's no real intimacy in their interactions. I just don't see how the developer will get us from here to there. And I am not sure that my MC will want to ruin his father/daughter relationships (further) by suddenly showing his pervert nature. After all the "Game Over" screens that are encountered early on in the game I'm weirdly okay with the lack of sex. I may just have my MC never have sex... LOL

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
no save will work 6.0 or before, must be 6.1 because of the fix to MC name saving

thats the bad news, good news is the names carry over now

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Why does he sleep in his day clothes. That is disgusting. He must stink. Personal hygiene Ffs.
Works for me .. But I guess when you wear shorts and a t-shirt all day, really doesn't matter. I to take a shower daily and change clothes daily.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Great update and really liked the back story though it did make Jess seem a bit easy to me. Abby will hopefully get over how she came to be and not want anything to do with her real Father since the guy treated Jess so badly. I can see that this story will be about how the step daughters will be the ones to pursue Frank like Becca did at the end of this version. Seems like poor Frank is gonna have a heart attack soon. He better start working out or those girls will drain him dry. I hope that soon we see some action with one or more of the girls. This story could use some hot scene's to spice things up. Loving the story.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Finally has vaginal and oral sex tags? So this patch finally adds some sex scenes aside from the one shower scene?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes