Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The incest tag doesn't really make sense since the characters aren't really related, but the game is still really good in my opinion. I know on this forum almost every game has incest, but games don't need to have that to be good.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
The incest tag doesn't really make sense since the characters aren't really related, but the game is still really good in my opinion. I know on this forum almost every game has incest, but games don't need to have that to be good.
I agree but to take away some of the most popular content you have to add something else, like a great story.
Not many devs have it in them to write a great story.
What I dislike the most is something many devs do for some reason, they make the NPCs appear naked in your dreams.
To me that feels like "cheating" especially in grindy games where you have to work to have sex with someone.
Looking at the comments, this update is rather short and the sex only happens in his dreams, so I'll wait for the next update.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I downloaded the latest version v0.07 and started a new game and noticed a big bug right off the bat! The game is asking for nicknames twice for each character twice (Except the MC where it asks for the given name once).

Edit: it is not the mod.
Edit again, the MCs name does not appear in the text.
1596767543577.png

Last edited:

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I downloaded the latest version v0.07 and started a new game and noticed a big bug right off the bat! The game is asking for nicknames twice for each character twice (Except the MC where it asks for the given name once). Edit: it is not the mod.
It's not a bug, they ask for three names you answer too. For example Lillith, Lilly and Lil.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Am I alone in having a bad feeling that Abby's father is also Becka and Lilith's father? Pure conjecture on my part but it popped into my mind during the flashbacks.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm extremely disappointed the dev changed the story to appease the no ntr whiners. It literally removed all the drama the story had. Especially the scene with the lawyer which I really liked.
How many ntr scenes did this have? I started playing this recently I always thought the NTR drama was about the dreams MC has with shannon cheating.

Reactions: Glooskabe

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
This game has one of the cuter stories going right now. And the dev is probably the most consistent and diligent you'll see.

Did Lilith get a little work done to her model?

I say this jokingly, though with a touch of bitter irony - has the clock started on when Fairygail cucks Frank? He certainly deserves it for picking Shannon when he could have spent his entire adolescence playing slap and tickle with his big booty neighbor bestie.

By far, the best sequence of the update:

"Did you lie about Mom's parents being dead?"

"Well, yeah."

10 minutes later..

"I don't see what she's so angry about."

• Haha

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
No idea why the Tag incest is in this.
Seems like a story about a goodhearted dude, would be nice if there was some decent choices. All we get is instant retarded game overs... and single minded story, oh and let's not forget Lilly that keeps being a cunt all the time... no idea how Abi keeps up with her idiotic comment, especially with the one in the place where they had (...)

magus448

May 22, 2018
How many ntr scenes did this have? I started playing this recently I always thought the NTR drama was about the dreams MC has with shannon cheating.
I don't like ntr, but that's there just to make us hate her even more and the guy she was with. No reason to remove it.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Pretty good story so far even if its a reallllly slow burn. No incest at all anymore which is kind of a giant cop out but whatever guess a mod can remove the incest tag now.

Disappointed that the characters with the most sex scenes is the ex wife with her dude that she cheated on you with in NTR flashbacks. The only sex scene with MC is a pretty throw away character up to this point that has a few scenes.

I like the renders and the story, but i'll give this one another update or two to see if it actually goes anywhere go goes to the dropped pile.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Am I alone in having a bad feeling that Abby's father is also Becka and Lilith's father? Pure conjecture on my part but it popped into my mind during the flashbacks.
I didn't have that feeling but I was wanting more information on who Trevor is to Shannon, the MC is keeping it a secret that Shannon was boinking him, is he an incestuous relationship or a family friend or someone else of importance? I don't understand why MC is keeping that a secret TBH, why not let them know how terrible their mother is/was to him?

I am curious to know who Abby's dad was and why he thinks that she would want to talk to him, especially after MC told her how Jessica was treated by him and everyone at school after she found out she was pregnant.

Also want to meet MC's sister Crystal, this was the first time she was mentioned and I'm surprised that she wasn't there to help her younger brother and niece move out of his ex-wife's house.

This flashback update opened up a bit more story to speculate on.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't like ntr, but that's there just to make us hate her even more and the guy she was with. No reason to remove it.
But that is really the only "ntr" scene the game ever had right? The dude I was responding to was basically saying that the dev removed other scenes. I only started playing this recently so I don't know if the game had other scenes that the dev decided to remove. But yeah as someone that doesn't like ntr either the dream scene didn't really bother me, as long as the dev doesn't decide to make shannon a love interest in the future I'm ok with it.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I didn't have that feeling but I was wanting more information on who Trevor is to Shannon, the MC is keeping it a secret that Shannon was boinking him, is he an incestuous relationship or a family friend or someone else of importance? I don't understand why MC is keeping that a secret TBH, why not let them know how terrible their mother is/was to him?
I would be really surprised if Trevor is NOT abbys dad. I feel like its the obvious path for some bullshit drama to add to the story.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes