Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
How many ntr scenes did this have? I started playing this recently I always thought the NTR drama was about the dreams MC has with shannon cheating.
I may have jumped the gun a bit. I just saw the " As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR" and made a bunch of assumptions. Will respond again after playing through it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But that is really the only "ntr" scene the game ever had right? The dude I was responding to was basically saying that the dev removed other scenes. I only started playing this recently so I don't know if the game had other scenes that the dev decided to remove. But yeah as someone that doesn't like either the dream scene didn't really bother me, as long as the dev doesn't decide to make shannon a love interest in the future I'm ok with it.
That was the one and only scene of NTR, which doesn't really qualify because she isn't a LI (though we don't know that until later in the story). And it was mild though too often replayed.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Also want to meet MC's sister Crystal, this was the first time she was mentioned and I'm surprised that she wasn't there to help her younger brother and niece move out of his ex-wife's house.
Hoping we meet her as well. With how close her and Abby's mother purportedly were according to the flashback I'd expect her to be more prevalent in Abby's life. Maybe she's kept her distance due to Shannon and is pissed at the MC for falling into her web a second time?

magus448

May 22, 2018
I didn't have that feeling but I was wanting more information on who Trevor is to Shannon, the MC is keeping it a secret that Shannon was boinking him, is he an incestuous relationship or a family friend or someone else of importance? I don't understand why MC is keeping that a secret TBH, why not let them know how terrible their mother is/was to him?

I am curious to know who Abby's dad was and why he thinks that she would want to talk to him, especially after MC told her how Jessica was treated by him and everyone at school after she found out she was pregnant.

Also want to meet MC's sister Crystal, this was the first time she was mentioned and I'm surprised that she wasn't there to help her younger brother and niece move out of his ex-wife's house.

This flashback update opened up a bit more story to speculate on.
I think Trevor is Lilith and Becca's dad. "Oh hey I saw your dad but he was only here to bang your mom behind my back and not to see you x number of times he may or may not have come here to do the same." Real awkward to tell them.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hoping we meet her as well. With how close her and Abby's mother purportedly were according to the flashback I'd expect her to be more prevalent in Abby's life. Maybe she's kept her distance due to Shannon and is pissed at the MC for falling into her web a second time?
That would make sense. If my sibling dated a waste of space like Shannon, went through that break up, and then did it again I'd be so pissed off at them. Definitely wouldn't be in the same room with them during the holidays...

Wonder if Crystal knows why Jessica and Shannon hated each other. Would be an interesting reveal.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't get the feeling that this game will have NTR other than the dream scene. At least I hope not. I don't know if the dev has talked about it. I'm liking all the characters even lilith even though she can be really annoying sometimes. It would kinda suck if he decided to go that route.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Don't really like how Rebecca tells the MC that she was thinking about getting her hair cut short because she knows how much the MC likes short hair when I didn't actually have any say in it. If it was a choice to begin with I could understand emphasizing it but it wasn't a choice and if it was I would have chosen long hair because I don't like short hair.

So is every girl going to want to cut their hair short now to make the MC happy?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No idea why the Tag incest is in this.
Seems like a story about a goodhearted dude, would be nice if there was some decent choices. All we get is instant retarded game overs... and single minded story, oh and let's not forget Lilly that keeps being a cunt all the time... no idea how Abi keeps up with her idiotic comment, especially with the one in the place where they had (...)
Because of the tag rules.
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

He adopted his daughter so it is still incest if and when they have sex.
He did not adopt the other 2 though so they do not count for incest.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
That was the one and only scene of NTR, which doesn't really qualify because she isn't a LI (though we don't know that until later in the story). And it was mild though too often replayed.
She's the soon to be ex-wife from the beginning of the story, we know that from the very beginning of the story. No NTR involved at all. She's never a love interest. And this update made sure that she never would be, at least for me.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
There is literally no content with the girls that matter. NO AROUSING CONTENT.

This is a horrible way to build a sex game. There are many sex that revolve their story but don't lose sight of what it is... Dots games are a prime example, he builds story, but also gives us sex content to get us coming back...

This game, I feel I am just reading a soap opera with the occasional lewd dream that does nothing for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

This is a horrible way to build a sex game. There are many sex that revolve their story but don't lose sight of what it is... Dots games are a prime example, he builds story, but also gives us sex content to get us coming back...

This game, I feel I am just reading a soap opera with the occasional lewd dream that does nothing for me.
Every game does not have to follow any rules on game play, the dev has all the rights to do the game his way not your way.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I would be really surprised if Trevor is NOT abbys dad. I feel like its the obvious path for some bullshit drama to add to the story.
I find it highly unlikely that Trevor would be Abby's dad, since I'm pretty sure that he's Lilly and Rebecca's dad

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Isn't Mr dots known for having really slow games? IIRC in DMD it takes a long ass time until the MC finally has sex with his daughter.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't get the feeling that this game will have NTR other than the dream scene. At least I hope not. I don't know if the dev has talked about it. I'm liking all the characters even lilith even though she can be really annoying sometimes. It would kinda suck if he decided to go that route.
Nah, it's not going to happen. With how people reacted to the repetitive cheating scene with Shannon. Though I suppose it is theoretically possible since Lillith has a boyfriend.

She's the soon to be ex-wife from the beginning of the story, we know that from the very beginning of the story. No NTR involved at all. She's never a love interest. And this update made sure that she never would be, at least for me.
She was a former love interest who cheated on the MC. The cheating tag doesn't apply and the NTR tag doesn't either but some felt that something should be noted about the scene. Personally I disliked it from a storytelling perspective, I don't need to see it more than once for it to be ingrained that she's a cheating bitch, also didn't like how he couldn't remember his horrible nightmare even though we watched it 3 times. But no it isn't NTR.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nah, it's not going to happen. With how people reacted to the repetitive cheating scene with Shannon. Though I suppose it is theoretically possible since Lillith has a boyfriend.
I mean in Lilith's case wouldn't really be NTR, as you said she has a boyfriend. I don't need to see any scenes between her and her boyfriend but it wouldn't be ntr since she is not in a relationship with the MC and nothing romantically has happened between them.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I mean in Lilith's case wouldn't really be NTR, as you said she has a boyfriend. I don't need to see any scenes between her and her boyfriend but it wouldn't be ntr since she is not in a relationship with the MC and nothing romantically has happened between them.
As someone already quoted the incest tag, the NTR rules for the tag read as,
Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

I think the 3 sisters are clearly romantic interests at this point in the story, and the only reason the BF of Lilith exists right now is to make you feel jealous about it. MC has said several times now that he doesn't trust him and thinks he isn't a good person.

I think following the rules of the site, this game DOES deserve an NTR tag right now.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018

She was a former love interest who cheated on the MC. The cheating tag doesn't apply and the NTR tag doesn't either but some felt that something should be noted about the scene. Personally I disliked it from a storytelling perspective, I don't need to see it more than once for it to be ingrained that she's a cheating bitch, also didn't like how he couldn't remember his horrible nightmare even though we watched it 3 times. But no it isn't NTR.
I don't like that he can't remember his dreams either but I don't mind the three dream slow build up to getting the total picture. But that could just be me.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes