ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
why do we have an incest tag here? the 3 girls are not blood relatet to the MC.
and no mod to fix it too.
meh, i pass this one.
observant people say that Rebecca can be with a certain degree (and, moreover, far from zero) the probability of being the native daughter of the MC. something like that... but that's just a possibility, right?
in a word, this is Schrödinger's incest =) so far no one has done a DNA test - both incest and step-cest are equally probable.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I would like to address an issue that I have raised in the past: What if Trevor is not Lilly's father?

What we know about Trevor:
He met Shannon at the burger joint at some point and dated and married her sometime later.
He bailed sometime after Lilly was born (and had enough time to "fixate" on him, which caused problems for Frank later), but we don't know the reason why. The most likely possibilities are:

1. he thought that Lilly was his daughter, but then found out that this is not so and therefore had no reason to stay.
2. Shannon scared him away.

Unlikely possibilities:
1. he didn't see himself as a father and felt constricted.
2. he had an affair and ran off with it.

Why these theories are unlikely: Shannon. She is a person who is vindictive and star struck like a mule. I find it hard to imagine that she would forgive Trevor for something he did and then start an affair with him. But then I thought to myself: she also wanted to get back at Frank at that time, because of Abby and Jessica. So it would be entirely possible that the unlikely possibility #1 would be quite possible.

I have to admit, though, that I like theory #1 the best, because it gives us a scenario of two marriages that go similarly, but have a completely different twist.

Jess and Frank, Jess pregnant by a guy who, according to our current state, made fun of her and started rumors about her, marries her best friend from teenage days and has a harmonious and loving marriage with him until her much too soon passing.

Shannon and Trevor, Shannon very likely already the mother of a daughter meets Trevor through her job and he seems to have no problem with it. Both have a daughter together later, who is totally fixated on him, which then fails because he leaves for unknown reasons and he sees no reason to ever contact his presumed daughter again.

Let's ignore Trevor and Shannon's affair for a moment. I honestly don't know what to make of Trevor and we're probably missing some information, like more details about Shannon's parents.

What works in his favor is that he married Shannon, even though she probably already had a daughter at that point.

What speaks against him: He abandoned his wife and children for unknown reasons and ran away. Again, we don't know the reason for this. In the "best" case, Lilly is indeed a cuckoo child, and while he may not have had a problem with Becca, he did have a problem with having a child in front of him that he thought was his most of the time, and as I said, he never bothered to have contact with his daughter, even after he had contact with Shannon again. Worst case scenario is this: He dated Shannon for a while because sex with her was good. That she had a daughter wasn't a big problem, it was possibly never going to be serious anyway, so who cares. Then she got pregnant and there was a shotgun wedding coming up. He played along with the family idyll for a few years, but at some point he couldn't anymore. He wasn't the type for serious commitment and responsibility and then bailed.

Reactions: Sumkin

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Am I the only one with this problem I don't see anyone else complaining or this not related to the game

Last edited:

seronis

May 9, 2022
Am I the only one with this problem I don't see anyone else complaining or this not related to the game
I went ahead and looked through the files and can confirm thats a scene I personally didnt have a problem with. The picture in question is a dream sequence with MC staring at the glass ceiling of the pool from his childhood.

those are the images for the scene in question. you can confirm if you have them on your system and if not you have a bad download or install of the game

Krazy4Kinks

Jan 21, 2022
There is a query beforehand, the answer to which decides whether Meiko comes out naked or in underwear. I recommend to check the PDF to look for the corresponding answer there.
Thanks. Played through with the walk through mod this time. Must be a wrong choice in there somewhere.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Thanks. Played through with the walk through mod this time. Must be a wrong choice in there somewhere.
You're welcome. But I would rather advise the PDF, because as far as I know the walkthrough mod only highlights the "officially canonical selection options". However, there are a few selection situations where you can deviate from the highlighted selection without causing problems afterwards. Example would be your Meiko situation. The officially canonical selection makes Frank see Meiko in underwear while the other option makes you see her naked. Another situation is on Saturday the eighth. Given the choice between "Totally" and "Uhh..." the canonical choice is the latter, though I personally prefer "Totally" because the consequence for me better encompasses Abby's character development (Abby becoming more flirty towards Frank). Another situation is "tell her" compared to "change the subject", which I think falls in the context of Abby talking in her sleep. Canonical is the latter but I think the former fits Abby's development more.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
You're welcome. But I would rather advise the PDF, because as far as I know the walkthrough mod only highlights the "officially canonical selection options". However, there are a few selection situations where you can deviate from the highlighted selection without causing problems afterwards. Example would be your Meiko situation. The officially canonical selection makes Frank see Meiko in underwear while the other option makes you see her naked. Another situation is on Saturday the eighth. Given the choice between "Totally" and "Uhh..." the canonical choice is the latter, though I personally prefer "Totally" because the consequence for me better encompasses Abby's character development (Abby becoming more flirty towards Frank). Another situation is "tell her" compared to "change the subject", which I think falls in the context of Abby talking in her sleep. Canonical is the latter but I think the former fits Abby's development more.
I was about to say it. PDF also tells you what scenes you get from those choices

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I went ahead and looked through the files and can confirm thats a scene I personally didnt have a problem with. The picture in question is a dream sequence with MC staring at the glass ceiling of the pool from his childhood.

those are the images for the scene in question. you can confirm if you have them on your system and if not you have a bad download or install of the game
Thanks I'll try redownloading again
The reason why I asked because I cannot progress after that point. I have a theory but I'm going to test that soon.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The in-game walkthrough follows the mod and doesn't recommend the choice that gets the naked Meiko. It is has been addressed in at least one or two posts, so a search should turn it up. If I remember it is commenting on her body or something like that during her first time swimming with everyone. The choice that gets the naked response later is the one that isn't as tame.

Last edited:

Krazy4Kinks

Jan 21, 2022
The in-game walkthrough follows the mod and doesn't recommend the choice that gets the naked Meiko. Which it is has been addressed in at least one or two posts, so a search should turn it up. If I remember it is commenting on her body or something like that during her first time swimming with everyone. The choice that gets the naked response later is the one that isn't as tame.
Thanks

Krazy4Kinks

Jan 21, 2022
Thanks

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes