seronis

May 9, 2022
Couldn't say which way or another because Steam is sooooooooooooooooo fucking flaky and inconsistent about incest content, but I think this one would pass as is.
There's a few games with unpatched incest on Steam and compared to them this game barely even crosses into taboo.
Just played through the whole game. The only thing in the entire VN thts illegal in real life is taking the "blue pill" without prescription. Pretty sure this is steam safe

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
I don't think that Frank is scared of the legal system so much as... ahem... extrajudicial justice. He is probably scared of a coked-up Shannon wielding a pair of gardening shears looking to slay herself a lap dragon. Then again, Francis is just a pussy in general.
pretty sure Frank has a very good protective barrier against Shanacunt. their names are Abby..Lilly and Becca. Shanacunt is fucked if she tries to hurt their special little man Frankie..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
pretty sure Frank has a very good protective barrier against Shanacunt. their names are Abby..Lilly and Becca. Shanacunt is fucked if she tries to hurt their special little man Frankie..
Indeed it takes a real man to hide behind little girls.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
man i really wish the writer of this game understood that it is not illegal for someone to have sex with a girl that is of age anywhere in the world. the girls are all above 18 yrs old. yet whiney Frank keeps going on and on about how he is scared that he can get in trouble if anyone sees him with the girls. they are not related..it is not rape..it is not illegal to have a relationship of this kind with former step daughters..gawd this dialogue just is so irritating. which sucks because otherwise i am enjoying the game. but i just want to delete every single line of dialogue Frank utters but it is too much work :mad:
Apart from the fact others have mentioned that society may judge negatively on you even if you are perfectly fine from a legal point of view, "anywhere in the world" is wrong. In some countries even premarital sex - no matter with whom - is outlawed to begin with. Step-relations, so to speak, are illegal as well and not always and everywhere end with the divorce of a partner or similar. Not really of any consequence, since we need to specifically talk about Canada where the game is set and which does not have a dysfunctionally pseudo religious government, but laws across the world are different. Even the famous "18" does not apply everywhere and can be higher or in some places even lower.

Funny enough, I played through DMD, and you have to just stick it out but the payoff makes it worth it! Yes, it is frustrating and that is a good example of another game that is slow burn (but the MC does not have the same annoying plot point used over, and over, and over). There is actual progression, with the MC coming to terms with what he wants, and the daughter especially (she lets him do more and more with her as the game progresses). Then there is a huge payoff, which makes it all worth it! DMD is another game that takes too long, yet pays you off at least for the wait! I like the MC way better in DMD, and the daughter is really hot, so I did not mind it as much and if you did not play through the whole game, it was worth it for me (or not, depending on how you feel of the rest of the content) to reach the end! DMD is far from a masterpiece, but at least there is progression and payoff for it! There was also other characters to get with and the daughter character is all worth it.

This games teases payoffs more and more, yet lets you down.
Just out of curiosity: where do you see "the end of the content" begin? I thought the first chapter was great, second in parts better and in parts worse, but beginning with chapter 3 in my opinion there was too much of Daddy Daughter Love going on which didn't really add anything new.

(Also, as an aside, I found the perpetual "Oh, I've never seen her so sexy" each time we see Dee including a screen shake just as grating, even though it may not be entirely off when you're still in early days)

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
So just finished the game and I have to say, I really enjoyed it. While I do admit the Frank's insecurity and indecisiveness went a bit longer then I liked it didn't bother me as much after playing the side story of Lilith, I actually paused for a bit playing to think about it and for me (And maybe others) the reason I felt Frank's inner monologue against what was happening was missing a very important connection. We never got to see Frank be a father to the girls when they were growing up, when the flashback of the pool scene when Lilith let Frank "help her practice" swimming happened I felt ok, this man entered these kids lives when they were very young, 4 and 8. A long with his own daughter he's had and loved all his life, I think if the author included more scenes of him being a family man, of him being their father in flashbacks earlier and more frequently I think, at least to me, it would make more sense how's he's acting. Days after his divorce starts the little girl he raised from birth, who looks like her mother, his one true love, who was distant starts showing him love and affection, in any real world scenario any normal person would react the same when faced with this, she may not be his bio daughter but she's his regardless so after all that being against it makes sense. Now for the step-daughters in a similar vain, he raised them for 15 years , he was there for their ups and downs, their happy days and sad days, he sees himself as their father and now his fatherly instinct starts clashing with his desire (That's how I see the fairy dreams) Becca for example we know he would hang out with her, spend time doing stuff, and she became close to him like a daughter, now all of a sudden she wants something sexual and his brain that was wired to father mode is now being frazzled and his mind is fighting with itself.

For the illegal aspect and him thinking he would be a serious troube like a few others pointed out I can see it being someone could use the fact he became sexual with his step-daugthers as a way to frame it that he was doing it during the marriage and when they were underage, even if nothing sticks the damage that could happen is immense, people they know would see it as disgusting, people outside their bubble would shun and disgrace them simply cause from the outside in it looks bad and we know his EX would do everything she could to prolong any suffering and do everything she could to destroy him. Court of public opinion doesn't care about evidence. Also there's a chance that that in this world even step relationships after a certain amount of time can be classified as incest and cause trouble, if the author expanded on that I think that would solve peoples issues with that as well.

As for people's complaints about it being to slow and not satisfying I have to disagree, it is slow but I like the pace it took, the sexual scenes were enjoyable and plentiful especially since I've played games with similar lengths that had 1/4 of the sexual stuff going on, the renders were nice but the animations were very very good, also I felt leading up to and after the Sauna scene with Becca, Beth, and Nessa I felt Frank become less decisive and start admitting to himself (The fairy dreams, him initiate intimate contact with Becca and Lilith) that he desires the girls, the hotel part really brought that up and it looks like from that point other then maybe Abby for a bit we'll see him be less indecisive and insecure, he'll still be cautious but in private be far more open. As for Abby content I've actually liked where it is going and have no problems with it not being as far as the others as, as some people pointed out, she feels like the endgame and would much prefer having the story focus on her when it's her turn instead of jumping between girls. Over all I give it 4/5 and while I won't restart from the beginning (I'll probably autospeed my way) I would make a few different decisions for particular characters that go against the walkthrough if I did have to start over.

PS. Lilith Best girl, love and adore her to pieces along with Abby

Reactions: hmorphone and gubp

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, but at least Abby has already announced that she would volunteer to babysit. And since she is the most "wifey material" of the three sisters, I think she might want to gain some experience there herself. For her own and if she babysits for Lilly and Becca.
possibly if game reaches that point outside epilogue.

seronis

May 9, 2022
Some TheoryCraft regarding Lilly, Abby & MC I'm thinking its fully possible for Lilly to decide on her own that if she will have to share abs with a man one day & doesn't want Abby to choose some 'man' over her.....that man can be MC....duhh! Added bonus is if Lilly accepts their F/D love and its HER idea for Abby & mc to be That man there's a really good chance that would go a long way to getting Abby to realize her love for Lilly I see no losing outcome here
:devilish:
Anyway, Loving the game as it progresses, this update included, happily awaiting the next release!
Thats not theory crafting. Thats Becca's stated plan

seronis

May 9, 2022
She never admitted she made it up. The judge stated her belief that people who bring it up for the first time at the division of assets are usually suspicious, told Shannon that their assets would be locked in the courts until the matter was investigated and if she was found to have lied Frank would get everything. Then she asked if Shannon wanted to recant her statement, which she did.

In the long run, it is unlikely that any legal finding would be against Frank -- in the long run.

In the short run, it would be very easy for Shannon to turn the whole situation into a public relation nightmare, and there would be enough circumstantial evidence, with the girls currently in a relationship with him just weeks after the divorce.

If she could bring any public evidence of their relationship to ANOTHER judge, and tell that person that she was intimidated by the first judge into recanting, a request for a restraining order against him being granted might be high, and she would definitely add public statements that would be broadcast on his favorite news programs to go with the scandal.

You think she would hesitate to do that? You think she would care that she might lose? You think she wouldn't be screaming on a public platform every chance she got that her ex was defiling his former stepdaughters? You think ANYONE who listed to her and believed her would believe whatever happened in court?

On top of that, you can almost guarantee that Abby's biological father and Jess' Mom would start their own fight to get Frank banned from Abby's life.

No, he'd probably never have to pay anything. No, he probably wouldn't ever be permanently separated from his girls. No, he probably would never go to jail. No, he probably wouldn't lose any of his current friends or confidants. He may not even ever have problems finding clients after everything was over.

But that's not the only way to ruin someone's life.
A restraining order would be 0% chance. You cant get a restraining order between OTHER consenting adults. That doesnt exist. You can only try to keep people away from yourself. And none of them want to be near her anyways. There is no court that could keep frank away from any of the girls since they're all over 18 unless th girls themselves filed for it.

seronis

May 9, 2022
The scene where Lilly talks about Abby squirting has a very embarrassing biology fuck up. She claims its not pee. Squirting is pee. Well its 90% or more urine because the skene gland, aka the female prostate that makes girl cum, is hooked up to the urinary tract, the urethra, and not the vaginal canal. And it cant make more than about a tea spoon of fluid at a time. Anytime a girl cums more than that, its primarily urine. If the girls bladder is 100% empty you cant squirt. And squirting cant come from anywhere but that tract.

There is another pair of lubricating glands just inside the vaginal canal but they CANT do more than trickle dew and are not involved in cumming, just getting wet.

This is about as horribly inaccurate as claiming the hymen is anywhere but the entrance. You get taught this stuff in middle school and multiple times during high school. Dont screw up basic biology.

Last edited:

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Apart from the fact others have mentioned that society may judge negatively on you even if you are perfectly fine from a legal point of view, "anywhere in the world" is wrong. In some countries even premarital sex - no matter with whom - is outlawed to begin with. Step-relations, so to speak, are illegal as well and not always and everywhere end with the divorce of a partner or similar. Not really of any consequence, since we need to specifically talk about Canada where the game is set and which does not have a dysfunctionally pseudo religious government, but laws across the world are different. Even the famous "18" does not apply everywhere and can be higher or in some places even lower.

Just out of curiosity: where do you see "the end of the content" begin? I thought the first chapter was great, second in parts better and in parts worse, but beginning with chapter 3 in my opinion there was too much of Daddy Daughter Love going on which didn't really add anything new.

(Also, as an aside, I found the perpetual "Oh, I've never seen her so sexy" each time we see Dee including a screen shake just as grating, even though it may not be entirely off when you're still in early days)
The end of the content is the end as far as where the game is as of a few days ago when I went through all of it. Like I said, from who Abigail is, to how she looks, to how she is towards Frank, she was built up as the one Frank would be with and his relationship with her is definitely more intimate than his relationship with Becca and Lilith. I am sure most would conclude she would be the last one as part of his harem (the story arc itself would suggest this, then add the other facts), but nope, it was just teased and never happened. I like Abigail, for one aspect, so I wanted it to happen. From the story aspect, she would make the most sense. I simply do not like the author and their writing ability I find repetitive and they make some odd choices, which make it more frustrating than fun!

I am a writer, not professional, but I would love to make my own AVN game (I just need to polish my DAZ3D and Blender (especially) skills, or find an artist to work with ideally so I can work faster and work on the story and characters 100%). If I was writing this story, I would have made Frank had trauma in his past, which makes him the way he is. But as his relationship with Abigail improved, I would have made his self doubt and issues progress to the point where at the end, after getting with Abigail and being with the rest of the cast he already is, basically go away (yet still remain, only in certain situations). That would have been better and more realistic for the story, and less annoying for us players.

Does that mean they cannot add Abigail n the future, of course not. They can literally go anywhere with the story at this point, but in the end that was the issue. I did not see the point in the story, because there really was none (other than the fact Frank is super powered, and gets with any woman he chooses despite his obvious mental issues and indecisiveness. He builds a harem, despite the fact he needs a girl half his age to make his mind up for him and literally worries about the blade of grass he found on the walkway on the way up) My conclusion was that once he got with Abigail, he would be happier and make his issues subside to a large degree. Nope.

The story lacked true emotion, another big issue for me. The sad scenes were so convoluted and barely touched on that they failed to hit home. Leap Of Faith, Summers Gone, Radiant, and Bad Memories all do it much better, and connect you closer with the MC (well, the MC in Summers Gone is a psycho, but at least done more realistic). Any good writer can have that affect on you, plus it makes the game stand out. This game, the sad scenes failed to hit home, because we were too busy clicking so much (or holding CTRL) to care. This author would take 50 sentences to say it is cloudy with a chance of rain outside, seriously!

I could not connect with Frank, even if he was a hot female character, I would say she is hot but annoying as hell! Like I said, with the amount of crap they included just to convey the fact he is an insecure, indecisive man child (who still pulls poon like nothing) made it implausible!

I agree, at the beginning it was good, towards the middle it got worse, and by the end I just wanted to get with Abigail, enjoy my Harem, and rest my finger from clicking. That never even happened, it just ended and left me in pain and questioning life itself!

My issues with this: Convoluted, too much clicking, inconsistent character models, implausible story, not enough payoff, one of the all time worst MC ever, the sheer amount of wasted time they spent on repetition, the lack of a real story, suspension of disbelief, I could not connect with Frank so I could not connect well with the story (or in this case, lack of one). In the end, it was all pointless and since it was not centered around the sex, there was too much filler and not enough substance.

I did like the girls, the scenes were good (when and if they actually happened), and I wanted to see Abigail as I liked her the best and found her the most realistic character (in a game full of non-realism!) and the best fleshed out. This is what kept me playing it through the end, plus I hate not playing through the whole game once I get to what seems like the middle. I was really hoping I missed something, or that a huge payoff would come around.

Nope!

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The end of the content is the end as far as where the game is as of a few days ago when I went through all of it. Like I said, from who Abigail is, to how she looks, to how she is towards Frank, she was built up as the one Frank would be with and his relationship with her is definitely more intimate than his relationship with Becca and Lilith. I am sure most would conclude she would be the last one as part of his harem (the story arc itself would suggest this, then add the other facts), but nope, it was just teased and never happened. I like Abigail, for one aspect, so I wanted it to happen. From the story aspect, she would make the most sense. I simply do not like the author and their writing ability I find repetitive and they make some odd choices, which make it more frustrating than fun!

I am a writer, not professional, but I would love to make my own AVN game (I just need to polish my DAZ3D and Blender (especially) skills, or find an artist to work with ideally so I can work faster and work on the story and characters 100%). If I was writing this story, I would have made Frank had trauma in his past, which makes him the way he is. But as his relationship with Abigail improved, I would have made his self doubt and issues progress to the point where at the end, after getting with Abigail and being with the rest of the cast he already is, basically go away (yet still remain, only in certain situations). That would have been better and more realistic for the story, and less annoying for us players.

Does that mean they cannot add Abigail n the future, of course not. They can literally go anywhere with the story at this point, but in the end that was the issue. I did not see the point in the story, because there really was none (other than the fact Frank is super powered, and gets with any woman he chooses despite his obvious mental issues and indecisiveness. He builds a harem, despite the fact he needs a girl half his age to make his mind up for him and literally worries about the blade of grass he found on the walkway on the way up) My conclusion was that once he got with Abigail, he would be happier and make his issues subside to a large degree. Nope.

The story lacked true emotion, another big issue for me. The sad scenes were so convoluted and barely touched on that they failed to hit home. Leap Of Faith, Summers Gone, Radiant, and Bad Memories all do it much better, and connect you closer with the MC (well, the MC in Summers Gone is a psycho, but at least done more realistic). Any good writer can have that affect on you, plus it makes the game stand out. This game, the sad scenes failed to hit home, because we were too busy clicking so much (or holding CTRL) to care. This author would take 50 sentences to say it is cloudy with a chance of rain outside, seriously!

I could not connect with Frank, even if he was a hot female character, I would say she is hot but annoying as hell! Like I said, with the amount of crap they included just to convey the fact he is an insecure, indecisive man child (who still pulls poon like nothing) made it implausible!

I agree, at the beginning it was good, towards the middle it got worse, and by the end I just wanted to get with Abigail, enjoy my Harem, and rest my finger from clicking. That never even happened, it just ended and left me in pain and questioning life itself!

My issues with this: Convoluted, too much clicking, inconsistent character models, implausible story, not enough payoff, one of the all time worst MC ever, the sheer amount of wasted time they spent on repetition, the lack of a real story, suspension of disbelief, I could not connect with Frank so I could not connect well with the story (or in this case, lack of one). In the end, it was all pointless and since it was not centered around the sex, there was too much filler and not enough substance.

I did like the girls, the scenes were good (when and if they actually happened), and I wanted to see Abigail as I liked her the best and found her the most realistic character (in a game full of non-realism!) and the best fleshed out. This is what kept me playing it through the end, plus I hate not playing through the whole game once I get to what seems like the middle. I was really hoping I missed something, or that a huge payoff would come around.

Nope!
Oh, sorry, I completely misunderstood then, I thought that sentence was a reference to DMD.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Oh, sorry, I completely misunderstood then, I thought that sentence was a reference to DMD.
This thread is about Single Again, DMD is better discussed in the DMD thread. Other games have been brought up, but only briefly. A full on discussion about DMD in here might not sit well with the others and certainly not with the mods. So I stayed on topic, whether you wanted that or not.

About DMD, that game is also flawed and has too much convolution, but I liked it better just because the MC was alright. And there was payoff and other girls to get with, so I did not mind getting to the "all the way parts" with the daughter. Was that game amazing, well no but I still enjoyed it more and found it less frustrating and unfulfilling like SA. They had actual content, not driving to you every point in the game (but yes, the screen shakes with Dee did get repetitive). At least there was content there, but far from top level. DMD has progression with the MC and situation, while SA has regression!

But this thread is all about Single Again, so that is what should be the focus of discussion. DMD is it's own animal, only similar in premise to this (as you know).

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The scene where Lilly talks about Abby squirting has a very embarrassing biology fuck up. She claims its not pee. Squirting is pee. Well its 90% or more urine because the skene gland, aka the female prostate that makes girl cum, is hooked up to the urinary tract, the urethra, and not the vaginal canal. And it cant make more than about a tea spoon of fluid at a time. Anytime a girl cums more than that, its primarily urine. If the girls bladder is 100% empty you cant squirt. And squirting cant come from anywhere but that tract.

There is another pair of lubricating glands just inside the vaginal canal but they CANT do more than trickle dew and are not involved in cumming, just getting wet.

This is about as horribly inaccurate as claiming the hymen is anywhere but the entrance. You get taught this stuff in middle school and multiple times during high school. Dont screw up basic biology.
yes technically squirt is pee. but there is a nuance - this is urine with a reduced concentration of urea - in fact, the kidneys excrete water, but less of what is usually excreted from the body with water is added to this water. because squirt is usually transparent and not the characteristic yellow-smelling color. Of course, if I understood the material I read correctly.
at least I did not notice a single yellow squirt in porn films, although ordinary urine is extremely rarely transparent.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
finally finished to the end of the current content. like Many i find Frank annoying as fuck. but the girls are the reason to play this game. they are sexy as fuck, interesting characters that are all in on their neurotic as fuck former stepdad. plus the way i see it, Frank becoming friends with Beth and Vanessa and possibly being the father of their children should further give him protection against any chance of Shanacunt trying to fuck with him. bitch needs to get over the shit and move on. but. she be a gold digger and once she gets wind of Frank's inheritance etc, she will be back to try and get something else she doesn't deserve. still think Frank should have gone for half of the house value, and knowing Becca and Lilith want out of there, make Shanacunt sell the house, give his half of the money to the girls so they can get their own place. job done. well. guess we wait for the next update, really hope the dev tightens up the dialogue moving forward and gives Frank a less confused outlook on things.

Reactions: Rick_Sim

seronis

May 9, 2022
although ordinary urine is extremely rarely transparent.
Except it IS clear, and even has no detectable odor if you're drinking properly.

If its extremely rarely transparent for you that means your kidneys are working harder than normal which is not a good thing. Of course there are nuances to everything so it might not cause problems quicker than you might have already expected in your lifetime but it IS SOME damage faster than optimal. So consider drinking more for your future you's health.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I don't think that Frank is scared of the legal system so much as... ahem... extrajudicial justice. He is probably scared of a coked-up Shannon wielding a pair of gardening shears looking to slay herself a lap dragon. Then again, Francis is just a pussy in general.
Oh gawd....anyone else remember John & Lorena Bobbitt? My junk just shriveled up a little bit at the memory of that case....... I suddenly have slightly more tolerance for Frank's whineyness
:ROFLMAO:

oldman1980

Nov 7, 2021
I have seen both versions in real life at that age group. With males as well. So while it may not be sensible, it is not out of the ordinary. Especially if you do behave correctly if nobody is looking.
Girl I dated for like 2 years just after college never once let me see her in her glass, only her contacts. Heck not even sure she had a pair of glasses.
So I have to agree with Cartageno, this seems to be normal behavior for that age group. They want to impress/attract that they will change the things they see as unattractive on themselves. How many girls have I met that hide their freckles, and I for one like seeing the more natural look.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes