MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
He's going to put his own kid through college just on the therapy bills alone.
Either a really bad college or a lot of sessions, since Vanessa barely charges him.
CCX Since Frank is planned as the donor for the child of Beth and Vanessa, "he" is probably ok in this context.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Either a really bad college or a lot of sessions, since Vanessa barely charges him.
Since Frank is planned as the donor for the child of Beth and Vanessa, "he" is probably ok in this context.
well beth and vanessa don't need to worry about money and frank shouldn't have any business with that kid so maybe not.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
well beth and vanessa don't need to worry about money and frank shouldn't have any business with that kid so maybe not.
Well, but at least Abby has already announced that she would volunteer to babysit. And since she is the most "wifey material" of the three sisters, I think she might want to gain some experience there herself. For her own and if she babysits for Lilly and Becca.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I enjoy playing this game. But it does have a few mistakes that might need to be fixed. For example: The dad is saying it but in actuality it is Abby saying it.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Just passed the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Funny but true Chasing Sunsets is the next title I have on my Huge list of VNs to try, can't show it on my phone bc f95 is having !!Serious issues with uploading pics!! for a couple of days in a row now *COUGHaretheyawareoftheproblemortryingtofixit?COUGH*

Some TheoryCraft regarding Lilly, Abby & MC I'm thinking its fully possible for Lilly to decide on her own that if she will have to share abs with a man one day & doesn't want Abby to choose some 'man' over her.....that man can be MC....duhh! Added bonus is if Lilly accepts their F/D love and its HER idea for Abby & mc to be That man there's a really good chance that would go a long way to getting Abby to realize her love for Lilly I see no losing outcome here
:devilish:
Anyway, Loving the game as it progresses, this update included, happily awaiting the next release!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
man i really wish the writer of this game understood that it is not illegal for someone to have sex with a girl that is of age anywhere in the world. the girls are all above 18 yrs old. yet whiney Frank keeps going on and on about how he is scared that he can get in trouble if anyone sees him with the girls. they are not related..it is not rape..it is not illegal to have a relationship of this kind with former step daughters..gawd this dialogue just is so irritating. which sucks because otherwise i am enjoying the game. but i just want to delete every single line of dialogue Frank utters but it is too much work :mad:

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
man i really wish the writer of this game understood that it is not illegal for someone to have sex with a girl that is of age anywhere in the world. the girls are all above 18 yrs old. yet whiney Frank keeps going on and on about how he is scared that he can get in trouble if anyone sees him with the girls. they are not related..it is not rape..it is not illegal to have a relationship of this kind with former step daughters..gawd this dialogue just is so irritating. which sucks because otherwise i am enjoying the game. but i just want to delete every single line of dialogue Frank utters but it is too much work :mad:
I agree that he whines about it -way- too much, but I also understand his point of view. For literal years he's seen the girls as his daughters. It's normal that it would make him struggle internally, I don't think it's anything about the legality of it. However, as some others have said, once you've been balls deep in them multiple times, you have to stop thinking that way about every little thing.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You're right, but that doesn't mitigate the fact that Shannon could make life hell for him if she found out.

Even with the high-end law firm on his side, it wouldn't be out of the realm of probability for her, especially so close to the divorce, to get some kind of restraining order on him and the girls if she learned about it. Whether it would come to anything would be questionable, but even though she didn't press forward, she's on record of accusing him of being with the girls before they were of age, when they were his step-daughters.

It's not hard to imagine such a thing causing him to be separated from them for a significant amount of time regardless of whether they could ever convict him of anything.

It may be annoying to many, but it's not completely from a place of paranoia. Mostly, but not completely.

Reactions: hmorphone

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
You're right, but that doesn't mitigate the fact that Shannon could make life hell for him if she found out.

Even with the high-end law firm on his side, it wouldn't be out of the realm of probability for her, especially so close to the divorce, to get some kind of restraining order on him and the girls if she learned about it. Whether it would come to anything would be questionable, but even though she didn't press forward, she's on record of accusing him of being with the girls before they were of age, when they were his step-daughters.

It's not hard to imagine such a thing causing him to be separated from them for a significant amount of time regardless of whether they could ever convict him of anything.

It may be annoying to many, but it's not completely from a place of paranoia. Mostly, but not completely.
that's true, but the judge already had her admit that she made that up. the girls hate their mother. there is no way that her finding out about it now would or even should be something she can prove. there has to be evidence and she has none. the girls are both of age now, and their stories will be the same as Frank if there was any kind of issue with Shanacunt. that's what i calls her.
Frank will always have the judge in his corner to prove that Shanacunt is a liar and a gold digger. and now Frank has the law firm on his side. high priced lawyers that will make mince meat out of Shanacunts lies.
Frank now also has Vanessa and Beth as character witnesses who have knowledge of what is happening with Frank and the girls. since Beth is also from a really rich family, if Frank is going to father her kid or kids, then she is on his side too. Frank is assembling a powerful group of allies against Shanacunts lies. i can't see any way that Frank would have a problem if people find out he is in a polyamorous relationship with adult girls who he is not related to. that's just my opinion anyway. how i see it.

Reactions: BallerTime

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
As far as I remember Lilly needs her glasses only for driving while Becca needs them either only for reading but definitely because she knows that Frank finds women with glasses attractive.
I believe Becca's are only plain glass lenses - just for show to entice Frank.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
that's true, but the judge already had her admit that she made that up. the girls hate their mother. there is no way that her finding out about it now would or even should be something she can prove. there has to be evidence and she has none. the girls are both of age now, and their stories will be the same as Frank if there was any kind of issue with Shanacunt. that's what i calls her.
Frank will always have the judge in his corner to prove that Shanacunt is a liar and a gold digger. and now Frank has the law firm on his side. high priced lawyers that will make mince meat out of Shanacunts lies.
Frank now also has Vanessa and Beth as character witnesses who have knowledge of what is happening with Frank and the girls. since Beth is also from a really rich family, if Frank is going to father her kid or kids, then she is on his side too. Frank is assembling a powerful group of allies against Shanacunts lies. i can't see any way that Frank would have a problem if people find out he is in a polyamorous relationship with adult girls who he is not related to. that's just my opinion anyway. how i see it.
She never admitted she made it up. The judge stated her belief that people who bring it up for the first time at the division of assets are usually suspicious, told Shannon that their assets would be locked in the courts until the matter was investigated and if she was found to have lied Frank would get everything. Then she asked if Shannon wanted to recant her statement, which she did.

In the long run, it is unlikely that any legal finding would be against Frank -- in the long run.

In the short run, it would be very easy for Shannon to turn the whole situation into a public relation nightmare, and there would be enough circumstantial evidence, with the girls currently in a relationship with him just weeks after the divorce.

If she could bring any public evidence of their relationship to ANOTHER judge, and tell that person that she was intimidated by the first judge into recanting, a request for a restraining order against him being granted might be high, and she would definitely add public statements that would be broadcast on his favorite news programs to go with the scandal.

You think she would hesitate to do that? You think she would care that she might lose? You think she wouldn't be screaming on a public platform every chance she got that her ex was defiling his former stepdaughters? You think ANYONE who listed to her and believed her would believe whatever happened in court?

On top of that, you can almost guarantee that Abby's biological father and Jess' Mom would start their own fight to get Frank banned from Abby's life.

No, he'd probably never have to pay anything. No, he probably wouldn't ever be permanently separated from his girls. No, he probably would never go to jail. No, he probably wouldn't lose any of his current friends or confidants. He may not even ever have problems finding clients after everything was over.

But that's not the only way to ruin someone's life.

Reactions: LeoFL

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
People are defending this, and disagreeing with reviews and feelings of people playing this. That does not make people wrong in what they are saying. Again, when many people are saying the same thing, there is a reason everyone is coming to a similar conclusion.

For me, I cannot say this game is horrible, but it borders on bad. Let's face the facts, this is a 6.0GB game, that is pretty large. Now think of what the author could have done with that, rather than have every single scene need to remind us that Frank in an insecure, indecisive mess! He is with Becca, she needs to make up his mind. Lilith throws herself at him, he is unsure they should do something, even though they already did. He is with Abigail, she is off limits, and he is weary of sleeping with her naked, even though he does almost every night. Abigail was built up to be the final character he would get with, and it was implied, teased, and expected. Most watching it want it, because it would make sense in the universe, it was the one he was most conflicted about. This never happens, and your boy Frank is the reason for it not happening. Yes, they can add it later, but in the end, what was the whole point (other than he has a Harem involving his family members (former) and some other characters?

This is akin to a teenager getting their license, their parents buying them a nice car, but then telling them they cannot drive it and taking the keys! It is disappointing, anti-climatic, and ends up being a tease with no payoff (making it utterly pointless!) Even from a writers perspective, she makes the most sense for her being the "end game" person for Frank. Nope, the writers had other ideas. It is like they enjoy teasing the players, or just have no idea how to make this slow burn without resorting to the same tactic over and over! No payoff for all that time, all that clicking.

They could have had much more of a story for the characters, brought in more characters, made chapters in the story, or gave us much more content and scenes. In reality, most of the scenes, dialog, and content are reminding you that Frank is a paranoid, indecisive mess with just about everything, from the situation with his step children, to what color socks to pick out! In the end, it is a lot of waste, or it could have been 1/4 the size it is and still tell the same story just because of how many lines of dialog it takes for literally every scene in the game!

There are games with a similar premise, but allow you to either choose whether or not you get with your family or not, or show the MC being unsure about the situation, but progressing as the game reaches the end. Not this game, Frank is indecisive and conflicted about everything, that stays consistent and like you could not figure that out for the near 200th time ( by game's end!)

Radiant is a good example, as are Bad Memories, and some games no longer allowed on F95Zone due to being a little too much honest with the age of the characters (certainly underage!). Both are incomplete, but more realistic, better written, and have better renders.

Both MC from those games are also conflicted, but you can choose how you want to proceed more and they do not have so much filler and garbage between scenes. When both of those titles are completed, they will be much better games with the same premise. In the case of both, I felt more emotionally connected and both have sad scenes and memories with the MC. I could not connect with Frank, mostly because of how annoying he is. With the MC in Radiant and Bad Memories, I could connect and they had the same reservations, but progressed as the story does. That and those games allow much more to be decided on how to proceed than Single Again does! Sadly, both games are incomplete, but what is there is awesome!

I can see why people would like this game, I initially did. But as I said, as the game goes on, Frank gets even more indecisive, literally every bad part of this game gets worse rather than improved as the story progresses. The authors must have ran out of ideas where to go with the content, or had limited time or budget for the scenes. I guess time was not a problem, considering how much dialog there is, spent mostly on telling us Frank is an insecure, indecisive mess!

Yet that is the issue, Frank never progresses. Lilith is insecure, and has a lot of the same issues as Frank, yet even she progresses and can make her own decisions. Becca is like an alpha male with boobs, while Frank is a Karen with a package.

In my final opinion, there are things to like about this. I did play through it, but would never play through it a second time. There is simply not much of a story here, and playing through this again would be boring and annoying. Then the payoffs you get from all that are simply underwhelming and you have to go through a chore of lazy writing nonsense to get from scene to scene. Even worse are the plenty of "teasing scenes" I mentioned, where you finally think you earned a scene, but Frank is ready to ruin your whole time!

I was thinking, as I got about 1/4 of the way through this, that there would be an incredible payoff. It never came, it just stuck to being, "This is Frank, he cannot make up his mind and is unsure about everything. Have a nice day!"

I guess they did that to make this game unique, or to make it slow burn. But it surpasses annoying for the players, because frankly (no pun intended) there is not much there besides his situation in the story (small exception, I liked the way they wrote in his ex and what she tried to do). Other than that, there are games with better stories, more choice, better art (definitely more consistent), and better pay offs for the scenes.

At the end of this, my first thought was, "All that clicking, and still no scene with Abigail? WTF!?" The writer has no idea how to build up scenes, how to payoff the players, and how to progress the MC. They could have made this slow burn in many other ways.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
People are defending this, and disagreeing with reviews and feelings of people playing this. That does not make people wrong in what they are saying. Again, when many people are saying the same thing, there is a reason everyone is coming to a similar conclusion.

For me, I cannot say this game is horrible, but it borders on bad. Let's face the facts, this is a 6.0GB game, that is pretty large. Now think of what the author could have done with that, rather than have every single scene need to remind us that Frank in an insecure, indecisive mess! He is with Becca, she needs to make up his mind. Lilith throws herself at him, he is unsure they should do something, even though they already did. He is with Abigail, she is off limits, and he is weary of sleeping with her naked, even though he does almost every night. Abigail was built up to be the final character he would get with, and it was implied, teased, and expected. Most watching it want it, because it would make sense in the universe, it was the one he was most conflicted about.

They could have had much more of a story for the characters, brought in more characters, made chapters in the story, or gave us much more content and scenes. In reality, most of the scenes, dialog, and content are reminding you that Frank is a paranoid, indecisive mess with just about everything, from the situation with his step children, to what color socks to pick out! In the end, it is a lot of waste, or it could have been 1/4 the size it is and still tell the same story just because of how many lines of dialog it takes for literally every scene in the game!

There are games with a similar premise, but allow you to either choose whether or not you get with your family or not, or show the MC being unsure about the situation, but progressing as the game reaches the end. Not this game, Frank is indecisive and confliced about everything, that stays consistent and like you could not figure that out for the near 200th time ( by game's end!)

Radiant is a good example, as are Bad Memories, and some games no longer allowed on F95Zone due to being a little too much honest with the age of the characters (certainly underage!). Both are incomplete, but more realistic, better written, and have better renders.

Both MC from those games are also conflicted, but you can choose how you want to proceed more and they do not have so much filler and garbage between scenes. When both of those titles are completed, they will be much better games with the same premise. In the case of both, I felt more emotionally connected and both have sad scenes and memories with the MC. I could not connect with Frank, mostly because of how annoying he is. With the MC in Radiant and Bad Memories, I could connect and they had the same reservations, but progressed as the story does. That and those games allow much more to be decided on how to proceed than Single Again does! Sadly, both games are incomplete, but what is there is awesome!

I can see why people would like this game, I initially did. But as I said, as the game goes on, Frank gets even more indecisive, literally every bad part of this game gets worse rather than improved as the story progresses. The authors must have ran out of ideas where to go with the content, or had limited time or budget for the scenes.

Yet that is the issue, Frank never progresses. Lilith is insecure, and has a lot of the same issues as Frank, yet even she progresses and can make her own decisions. Becca is like an alpha male with boobs, while Frank is a Karen with a package.

In my final opinion, there are things to like about this. I did play through it, but would never play through it a second time. There is simply not much of a story here, and playing through this again would be boring and annoying. Then the payoffs you get from all that are simply underwhelming and you have to go through a chore of lazy writing nonsense to get from scene to scene. Even worse are the plenty of "teasing scenes" I mentioned, where you finally think you earned a scene, but Frank is ready to ruin your whole time!

I was thinking, as I got about 1/4 of the way through this, that there would be an incredible payoff. It never came, it just stuck to being, "This is Frank, he cannot make up his mind and is unsure about everything. Have a nice day!"

I guess they did that to make this game unique, or to make it slow burn. But it surpasses annoying for the players, because frankly (no pun intended) there is not much there besides his situation in the story (small exception, I liked the way they wrote in his ex and what she tried to do). Other than that, there are games with better stories, more choice, better art (definitely more consistent), and better pay offs for the scenes.

At the end of this, my first thought was, "All that clicking, and still no scene with Abigail? WTF!?" The writer has no idea how to build up scenes, how to payoff the players, and how to progress the MC. They could have made this slow burn in many other ways.
I'm not gonna say this game is the best, I understand why you feel the way you do & yes frank is whiney, I'd even go as far as saying he's cowardly...like refuse them or embrace it goddammit!!! Just make a choice a move forward with it..... but then again I can remember the horror of another 'slow burn' D/D game, if you've ever tried Dating my Daughter then you'd truly know the pain of a poorly done game with almost Zero pay off...you think the wait is bad here? Try this same length of playtime to touch a tit! (if I remember, DMD is glacial in pacing compared to SA.

I feel your annoyance at his whineyness. As for Abby, she's the 'Grand Prize' as far as mc+single partner L.I.'s, if she not the biggest reward I don't know who is besides adding Becca & Lilly in :devilish:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

For me, I cannot say this game is horrible, but it borders on bad. Let's face the facts, this is a 6.0GB game, that is pretty large. Now think of what the author could have done with that, rather than have every single scene need to remind us that Frank in an insecure, indecisive mess! He is with Becca, she needs to make up his mind. Lilith throws herself at him, he is unsure they should do something, even though they already did. He is with Abigail, she is off limits, and he is weary of sleeping with her naked, even though he does almost every night. Abigail was built up to be the final character he would get with, and it was implied, teased, and expected. Most watching it want it, because it would make sense in the universe, it was the one he was most conflicted about. This never happens, and your boy Frank is the reason for it not happening. Yes, they can add it later, but in the end, what was the whole point (other than he has a Harem involving his family members (former) and some other characters?

This is akin to a teenager getting their license, their parents buying them a nice car, but then telling them they cannot drive it and taking the keys! It is disappointing, anti-climatic, and ends up being a tease with no payoff (making it utterly pointless!) Even from a writers perspective, she makes the most sense for her being the "end game" person for Frank. Nope, the writers had other ideas. It is like they enjoy teasing the players, or just have no idea how to make this slow burn without resorting to the same tactic over and over! No payoff for all that time, all that clicking.

There are games with a similar premise, but allow you to either choose whether or not you get with your family or not, or show the MC being unsure about the situation, but progressing as the game reaches the end. Not this game, Frank is indecisive and conflicted about everything, that stays consistent and like you could not figure that out for the near 200th time ( by game's end!)

I can see why people would like this game, I initially did. But as I said, as the game goes on, Frank gets even more indecisive, literally every bad part of this game gets worse rather than improved as the story progresses. The authors must have ran out of ideas where to go with the content, or had limited time or budget for the scenes. I guess time was not a problem, considering how much dialog there is, spent mostly on telling us Frank is an insecure, indecisive mess!

I have no problem with any of this. I don't even have a problem with people annoyed at Frank's continued whining (I'm less annoyed, but I think it's a bit much too).

I myself am just annoyed at people saying Frank doesn't have anything to worry about and THAT is why it's bad writing.

If you think Frank's not growing enough, I don't have a problem with that. If you don't understand why all these people find someone so gripped by indecision and self-doubt attractive and desirable, I don't have a problem with that. If the constant self-doubt and recrimination drives you batty, I don't have a problem with that.

I just think the argument that a person in his situation SHOULDN'T feel constantly worried because the law is on his side or should get over the feeling because he doesn't have any legal worries is not paying attention to how our social-media-fueled society currently operates.

[EDIT -- Honestly, the fact that you actually decided this wasn't for you gives your opinion more weight in my mind. You played, you found Frank too annoying and the pace too slow for your taste and you walked away. The people who keep complaining and coming back are nearly as annoying as Frank]

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
I'm not gonna say this game is the best, I understand why you feel the way you do & yes frank is whiney, I'd even go as far as saying he's cowardly...like refuse them or embrace it goddammit!!! Just make a choice a move forward with it..... but then again I can remember the horror of another 'slow burn' D/D game, if you've ever tried Dating my Daughter then you'd truly know the pain of a poorly done game with almost Zero pay off...you think the wait is bad here? Try this same length of playtime to touch a tit! (if I remember, DMD is glacial in pacing compared to SA.

I feel your annoyance at his whineyness. As for Abby, she's the 'Grand Prize' as far as mc+single partner L.I.'s, if she not the biggest reward I don't know who is besides adding Becca & Lilly in :devilish:
Funny enough, I played through DMD, and you have to just stick it out but the payoff makes it worth it! Yes, it is frustrating and that is a good example of another game that is slow burn (but the MC does not have the same annoying plot point used over, and over, and over). There is actual progression, with the MC coming to terms with what he wants, and the daughter especially (she lets him do more and more with her as the game progresses). Then there is a huge payoff, which makes it all worth it! DMD is another game that takes too long, yet pays you off at least for the wait! I like the MC way better in DMD, and the daughter is really hot, so I did not mind it as much and if you did not play through the whole game, it was worth it for me (or not, depending on how you feel of the rest of the content) to reach the end! DMD is far from a masterpiece, but at least there is progression and payoff for it! There was also other characters to get with and the daughter character is all worth it.

This games teases payoffs more and more, yet lets you down.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
I have no problem with any of this. I don't even have a problem with people annoyed at Frank's continued whining (I'm less annoyed, but I think it's a bit much too).

I myself am just annoyed at people saying Frank doesn't have anything to worry about and THAT is why it's bad writing.

If you think Frank's not growing enough, I don't have a problem with that. If you don't understand why all these people find someone so gripped by indecision and self-doubt attractive and desirable, I don't have a problem with that. If the constant self-doubt and recrimination drives you batty, I don't have a problem with that.

I just think the argument that a person in his situation SHOULDN'T feel constantly worried because the law is on his side or should get over the feeling because he doesn't have any legal worries is not paying attention to how our social-media-fueled society currently operates.

[EDIT -- Honestly, the fact that you actually decided this wasn't for you gives your opinion more weight in my mind. You played, you found Frank too annoying and the pace too slow for your taste and you walked away. The people who keep complaining and coming back are nearly as annoying as Frank]
This is simply handled much better by other games, to me it is almost like the people who made SA wanted you, the player, to get teased and frustrated, that or they had no idea how to complete the game from the middle onwards! When a porn game becomes a chore to get to the porn (deep down, this is still that) and the rewards you get for soldiering on become less and less (or are teased many times), that is NOT a well done game!

This game had a great foundation, but I wish I could have a conversation with the creators to see exactly WHY they made this game a click fest, and included so much teasing and wasted opportunity! It would be interesting to get insight into that, because I would never write a story or game like this in this way. You can make the MC a complete psycho (and they are out there!), yet not have to have that rubbed in your face every situation. I would hope that was not just their way to make this slow burn!

I wanted to like this game, I do see merits in it, in short I care about this because I did play through it and soldiered on, despite being bored, annoyed, and my finger ready to fall off from clicking so much! I see what it could have been instead of what we got. I am also a writer, so character and plot progression should happen in any story, this never happens here. Plus, there is the logic factor. Frank could be a hot guy, but would never pull in women like he does with the way he is. Most women would find him creepy or overtime, yet these women throw themselves at him no matter how obnoxious he acts. That and the fact he is worse and worse as the story moves on, instead of improving.

I think people come back because they are trying to see if other feel the same way and feel they are part of the conversation, which they of course are. Sadly, when it comes to this, they are absolutely right!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think that Frank is scared of the legal system so much as... ahem... extrajudicial justice. He is probably scared of a coked-up Shannon wielding a pair of gardening shears looking to slay herself a lap dragon. Then again, Francis is just a pussy in general.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes