MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
1. Bi.
3. Well at least his girls know partially why he is the way he is. Lilly has partially similar issues.
4. 39.

Reactions: Rick_Sim

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Because it is a forum and everone can write what the want as long as it in the site rules? Something yourself mentioned before, as well as you don't care what we think, so why should he?

And you answer to his quote, so again, it takes two to dance the tango (or any other couple dance)...
Thanks for the enlightenment! You made me a better person.

• Hey there
Reactions: Jstforme and c3p0

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
1. Bi.
3. Well at least his girls know partially why he is the way he is. Lilly has partially similar issues.
4. 39.
I was referring to Vanessa, even though she is not "on the menu", she still winks at him and finds him handsome/hot (plus seems to like him checking her out). Most of the girls seem to be bi in this, I know Beth is for sure bi, as are Lilith and Abigail, but it is implied most of them are open to it.

I think Lilith is written much more realistically than Frank, Frank could find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow with a bunch of naked women and he would start having internal issues on how to proceed!

I typoed, fixed due to you and Jace Herondale pointing it out. Thank you.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I had to replay the game from the start.
When doing that the change in character appearance is quite jarring.
Both Abby and Lilly look off. With Abby, her fave changed. With Lilly, her proportions looks off and she looks physically bigger.

kroniut

Aug 14, 2022
I don't know what to think about this game. On the one hand, the animations and scenes are great. On the other, I truly hate the MC. It was refreshing at first not to have him instantly trying to find ways to fuck his daughters, but his inner monologue is beyond annoying especially when he is repeatedly admitting he wants them and then in the next talking about how crazy they are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another thing is Abby. How is the game this far in development and one of the main girls (The best and only reason to play this game imo) doesn't even have a sex scene yet?!

I think I'll just bookmark this and come back in a couple more years when Abby can finally get what she wants.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I don't know what to think about this game. On the one hand, the animations and scenes are great. On the other, I truly hate the MC. It was refreshing at first not to have him instantly trying to find ways to fuck his daughters, but his inner monologue is beyond annoying especially when he is repeatedly admitting he wants them and then in the next talking about how crazy they are.

Another thing is Abby. How is the game this far in development and one of the main girls (The best and only reason to play this game imo) doesn't even have a sex scene yet?!

I think I'll just bookmark this and come back in a couple more years when Abby can finally get what she wants.

Reactions: Cartageno

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
long, funny and nice update and frank met some new faces whom he won't meet again most likely.

to my eyes that leg looks "bit" too long.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: hmorphone

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think that this happens quite often and consider it can be a good basis for storytelling. I am not talking about the specific execution here, or the specific setup of stepfamily but as a general observation: if there is a designated main love interest, she will have to wait and usually be last in the queue. After all, once we conquered Abby, the story is more or less over, the main obstacle resolved, so there is not that much more to tell. Any romcom/romantic movie (which in a way are probably the closest movie genre we have to AVNs, despite the audiences probably being pretty disjunct) will end with them finally getting together and not drone on forever. There may be some loose ends to tie up for a "happily ever after" but the classic "will they or won't they" has been resolved and most of the story is done.

Granted, as with every rule it can be broken and you can pull off a different approach successfully. And keeping people waiting may not keep their interest up. But think of Dating My Daughter as a warning example - tastes may differ but from chapter 3 the whole doing it with Dee stuff was actually killing the story for me. And given the inner conflict in this game (however you see it from a storytelling POV), this "getting Abby on board" is the main conflict that remains.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think that this happens quite often and consider it can be a good basis for storytelling. I am not talking about the specific execution here, or the specific setup of stepfamily but as a general observation: if there is a designated main love interest, she will have to wait and usually be last in the queue. After all, once we conquered Abby, the story is more or less over, the main obstacle resolved, so there is not that much more to tell. Any romcom/romantic movie (which in a way are probably the closest movie genre we have to AVNs, despite the audiences probably being pretty disjunct) will end with them finally getting together and not drone on forever. There may be some loose ends to tie up for a "happily ever after" but the classic "will they or won't they" has been resolved and most of the story is done.

Granted, as with every rule it can be broken and you can pull off a different approach successfully. And keeping people waiting may not keep their interest up. But think of Dating My Daughter as a warning example - tastes may differ but from chapter 3 the whole doing it with Dee stuff was actually killing the story for me. And given the inner conflict in this game (however you see it from a storytelling POV), this "getting Abby on board" is the main conflict that remains.
its basically called anticipation .. waiting for a very long time before giving the players what they really want .... more story more money that way also ... besides the other babes in this game are awesome as well ;)

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
So I've decided that Frank is a woman trapped in a man's body. (No offense meant to womankind). How many times must one of his girls tell him that they're okay with the set up? How long must he hold Lily at arms length because he wants to be absolultely sure (for the 15th time) that she's okay with it all. He's definately a chick. (once again no offense to the female gender)

Don't get me wrong, I like the game. It's actually one of my favorites, but when we stumble into Frank's continues self doubts and recriminations of what he's doing, I just start spamming the <SPACE> key to get passed that tedious shit.

This is just my opinion and views. Have a good one.

Dec 20, 2020
I have found the best way that has got me to enjoy this V/N more is to skip the MC dialogue and "say" what I think he should be saying in my head instead of reading the endless self doubt and shaming of the girls. It makes it more palpable and gets me to the more interesting characters, the girls.

I will say I am not sure why he is worried that someone will see him out to dinner with his "daughter" after spending all day with her shopping and the only difference is she's dressed up and he wearing Shrek's skin (Nice one, Lefty Southpaw) because no one has ever taken their step daughter out to eat before. I guess thats just par for the course with this MC.
When I was married, I would take my step-daughter out to dinner, and would often have her mistaken for my date. She was also mistaken for an adult when they would ask if we would like to sit in the bar. She was 14 then, but even her mother had to admit she could easily pass for a young adult. I would have to go into dad-mode after that, and do embarrassing things to break the tension. Well, not embarrassing for me, but I would soon hear "oh my god, dad, stop". At least I had the sense to not wear a shrekshirt.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
At least I had the sense to not wear a shrekshirt.
I agree that think is too green and not in "Are you green?" type of things from The Fifth Element. Does anyone know when we need to give that thing back to Shrek?

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
I agree that think is too green and not in "Are you green?" type of things from The Fifth Element. Does anyone know when we need to give that thing back to Shrek?
Frank murdered Shrek and pulled a Silence Of The Lambs on him. That is the only explanation I can think of!

Reactions: Lefty Southpaw

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
here is my unofficial android port of Single Again v1.18.
  • Download

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 23.11.2022 (v1.18)
and where to download the game Yeslu all tiba links say that the file no longer exists .. and when will you make v1.19?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes