_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
I swear this thread is a magnet for the brain dead.

1 - the game isn’t censored

2- if the MC’s self doubt (or whatever you’d like to call it) bothers you to the point that you have to make the seven hundred and sixty third post to whine about it then you should erase the files and play one of the many games without it. Plenty of games with alpha males who confidently fuck every female within a ten mile radius are available.

3- if you hate slow burn games (despite the payoff) then disregard the fact MC is now laying as much pipe as most plumbers and find you something you like better.

4- if you absolutely have to have blood-cest then once again why the hell don’t you play one of the dozens of games that contain it rather then wanting to force it into this dev’s story?

I suspect much of the bitching must disguise the fact that many people that complain about this (imperfect) game still really enjoy it anyway. Otherwise why???
My problem with this game is MC fucks every girl that comes over or he meets Meanwhile his adopted daughter who also shows signs of being in love with mc But just gets no lewd scenes and mc has this dumb inner dialogues

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think it's people's compulsion to troll others (edit: especially when it comes the anonymity of online forums) ...one side trolls how much of a pansy the MC is, the other side trolls how insecure they are for not liking a feminized man. We can't help it, it's our nature.
Maybe. However, the second group of trollers wouldn't be able to find the first one if they didn't appear.

Edit x2: To me the MC embodies what our schools/governments (US and Canada) have been pushing for the last 20 years on how they want men to be like. I think Canada just gave in and accepted things without a fight, but the US is pushing things to the brink by shoving it down people's throats... so there are a lot of strong feelings to what this Dev is doing with the MC.
I heard in some middle eastern countries you can still be the man you like?!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I heard in some middle eastern countries you can still be the man you like?!
WOW, you really went there eh? My god, over the top blanket statements like that is why things are heading in the direction they are. And you sit and wonder why there is so much pushback…just wow

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
WOW, you really went there eh? My god, over the top blanket statements like that is why things are heading in the direction they are. And you sit and wonder why there is so much pushback…just wow
Oh yeah, I went ther. It was an over the top blanket statement. Just like yours. The government "shoving down people's throats" how they would "men to be like". For 20 years. Sure.

But I think we're getting too off topic for this thread now.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
not sure what's the problem with being a camgirl, it's not like she's going to be fucking anyone... other than maybe a threesome in the future.
I equate camgirl stuff with whoring. Selling sexual content to others. So in this case, to the whole world.

So it's good that it came up. I already downloaded this since I haven't touched it in probably a year, but there's no need to touch it now that my daughters aren't whores. I can happily delete the download and ignore the game.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I equate camgirl stuff with whoring. Selling sexual content to others. So in this case, to the whole world.

So it's good that it came up. I already downloaded this since I haven't touched it in probably a year, but there's no need to touch it now that my daughters aren't whores. I can happily delete the download and ignore the game.
It's not like she is posing nude, let alone do more sexual stuff.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update v1.19
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização v1.19
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.19

PS : a Tradução aceita o Walkthrough MOD

SingleAgain V1.19 Mega
portuguese translation update to version 1.19
-------------------------------
atualização da tradução por português para versão 1.19

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

you do know that she doesn't actually did any of that, right?

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Regarding the boner pill and the walkthrough mod; why is not taking the pill the highlighted option?

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
I swear this thread is a magnet for the brain dead.

1 - the game isn’t censored

2- if the MC’s self doubt (or whatever you’d like to call it) bothers you to the point that you have to make the seven hundred and sixty third post to whine about it then you should erase the files and play one of the many games without it. Plenty of games with alpha males who confidently fuck every female within a ten mile radius are available.

3- if you hate slow burn games (despite the payoff) then disregard the fact MC is now laying as much pipe as most plumbers and find you something you like better.

4- if you absolutely have to have blood-cest then once again why the hell don’t you play one of the dozens of games that contain it rather then wanting to force it into this dev’s story?

I suspect much of the bitching must disguise the fact that many people that complain about this (imperfect) game still really enjoy it anyway. Otherwise why???
1. We know that, it says it in the description. People need to learn how to read if they are asking that (not to mention, OP has screenshots from the game, clearly not censored!)

2. Every character should be conflicted, this MC (Frank) is conflicted about every single situation and needs to draw out every scene with his "I want it/I don't want it/I need my daughter to tell me what to do" in every single damn scene.

Maybe, like myself, we like the game, but are annoyed that he is always like that. If he did it occasionally, fine. But as it is, he does it literally every single time and it gets annoying and takes the hotness/fun away from every single scene! You think this makes him realistic, when he is still having every girl who runs across him find him hot and wants to do him (despite his beta/cuck attitude)?

He will sleep with a character, then when the character wants him later, he goes right back into, "we should not have, I am not sure" every single freaking time! This gets annoying quickly and gets worse and worse as the game progresses! He gets money, a hot girl wants him, he goes back to self doubt, I should and should not, I need to ask Rebecca how to chose what to do! It draws this game out to be much larger than it could have been, not allowing them more time to make more MEANINGFUL content (scenes, story arcs, etc.)

There are other games that have very little content, yet the stories are good enough to where you do not mind it. This game does not have meaningful content, it has a lot of garbage filler, rehashed over and over and over and it gets worse instead of better as the story progresses.

Lastly, for this point, I find in these games that if I cannot connect with the MC (or feel it is not realistic how he is behaving in the situation), I have trouble connecting with the game and this game, I found myself skipping dialog more and more as it went by. Then, sadly I still did not miss much because guess what, MC was unsure of himself for the 10,397th time!

3. I like build up and do not mind slow-burn, but this game's MC is annoying and each scene is drawn out 10 times longer than it should be, due to his unsureness about every single situation. There is NO realism concerning that, it is drawn out just for the sake of making what should be a quick scene drone on for what seems like forever!

Or he needs his daughters or other characters to make decisions for him. In moderation, this would have been great. When he is gifted every woman around and he is unsure of himself, when he gets money, he is unsure of himself. He could walk into a pit of 50 naked women who are trying to seduce him and he would be unsure of what to do!

Then when he does a scene with a character, finally, and all that dialog, guess what, he is back to being in denial/unsure/conflicted. This is like me going to you and constantly telling you the "chicken cross the road joke" every few moments, it gets old fast and gets worse and worse when the MC should have progressed!

It is annoying and I actually take breaks (and play other AVN games) to get away from it. I am willing to bet 70% or more of this game is dedicated to his inner dialog, each scene takes forever to get to, then half the time he ruins the scene on top of it or something stops it from happening! It is stupid, and that is why we are complaining about it. You must like insecure, beta males who need their step daughters to make decisions for them?

4. People complaining about the lack of incest, it is basically there but veiled to hide it. They simply made the MC a step father instead of biological father due to rules they need to abide by. If you know a bit of Ren'py, you could mod this yourself (but with all the "filler" dialog in this, it would be a true nightmare!)

The reason people are complaining it because this has the most annoying MC of any game, but the other content (when you actually get to it, after reading 3000 lines of dialog of him being a insecure beta in between!) takes a hit because you get bored and your fingers tired from clicking through the scenes. Then, some of the scenes end up being a whole lot of nothing because the MC ruins in on top of it. Slow burn is fine, and desired, but when the majority of the content is about the MC being unsure and needing others to make up his own mind, there is a problem and it takes away from the game. This game is 90 percent filler, 10 percent content, and that is sad because what is there is great!

I like this game, if I did not I would play the many other AVN games I have and delete it. It is just a shame they had to make such a poor, annoying MC when there is a lot to like about this game.

This is why we are complaining, and it is quite justified. If you cannot see that, you must miss a whole lot of other things in life if you get my drift! People have a right to say what they feel, so you have no business telling people how to feel or what to play. Mind yourself, if you disagree with their complaints, play the game and love it. That is your right, but when people have valid complaints, you want us to just love everything just because you disagree or think people are stupid or wasting their time for not liking it yet still playing it?

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
And to clear up the whole camgirl thing. Becca is probably streaming on the in-game equivalent of Twitch or something, and will have the equivalent of a YouTube account going well. Not every woman who appears in front of a camera on the internet is automatically a camgirl that strips for money. :FacePalm:

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
1. We know that, it says it in the description. People need to learn how to read if they are asking that (not to mention, OP has screenshots from the game, clearly not censored!)

2. Every character should be conflicted, this MC (Frank) is conflicted about every single situation and needs to draw out every scene with his "I want it/I don't want it/I need my daughter to tell me what to do" in every single damn scene.

Maybe, like myself, we like the game, but are annoyed that he is always like that. If he did it occasionally, fine. But as it is, he does it literally every single time and it gets annoying and takes the hotness/fun away from every single scene! You think this makes him realistic, when he is still having every girl who runs across him find him hot and wants to do him (despite his beta/cuck attitude)?

He will sleep with a character, then when the character wants him later, he goes right back into, "we should not have, I am not sure" every single freaking time! This gets annoying quickly and gets worse and worse as the game progresses! He gets money, a hot girl wants him, he goes back to self doubt, I should and should not, I need to ask Rebecca how to chose what to do! It draws this game out to be much larger than it could have been, not allowing them more time to make more MEANINGFUL content (scenes, story arcs, etc.)

There are other games that have very little content, yet the stories are good enough to where you do not mind it. This game does not have meaningful content, it has a lot of garbage filler, rehashed over and over and over and it gets worse instead of better as the story progresses.

Lastly, for this point, I find in these games that if I cannot connect with the MC (or feel it is not realistic how he is behaving in the situation), I have trouble connecting with the game and this game, I found myself skipping dialog more and more as it went by. Then, sadly I still did not miss much because guess what, MC was unsure of himself for the 10,397th time!

3. I like build up and do not mind slow-burn, but this game's MC is annoying and each scene is drawn out 10 times longer than it should be, due to his unsureness about every single situation. There is NO realism concerning that, it is drawn out just for the sake of making what should be a quick scene drone on for what seems like forever!

Or he needs his daughters or other characters to make decisions for him. In moderation, this would have been great. When he is gifted every woman around and he is unsure of himself, when he gets money, he is unsure of himself. He could walk into a pit of 50 naked women who are trying to seduce him and he would be unsure of what to do!

Then when he does a scene with a character, finally, and all that dialog, guess what, he is back to being in denial/unsure/conflicted. This is like me going to you and constantly telling you the "chicken cross the road joke" every few moments, it gets old fast and gets worse and worse when the MC should have progressed!

It is annoying and I actually take breaks (and play other AVN games) to get away from it. I am willing to bet 70% or more of this game is dedicated to his inner dialog, each scene takes forever to get to, then half the time he ruins the scene on top of it or something stops it from happening! It is stupid, and that is why we are complaining about it. You must like insecure, beta males who need their step daughters to make decisions for them?

4. People complaining about the lack of incest, it is basically there but veiled to hide it. They simply made the MC a step father instead of biological father due to rules they need to abide by. If you know a bit of Ren'py, you could mod this yourself (but with all the "filler" dialog in this, it would be a true nightmare!)

The reason people are complaining it because this has the most annoying MC of any game, but the other content (when you actually get to it, after reading 3000 lines of dialog of him being a insecure beta in between!) takes a hit because you get bored and your fingers tired from clicking through the scenes. Then, some of the scenes end up being a whole lot of nothing because the MC ruins in on top of it. Slow burn is fine, and desired, but when the majority of the content is about the MC being unsure and needing others to make up his own mind, there is a problem and it takes away from the game. This game is 90 percent filler, 10 percent content, and that is sad because what is there is great!

I like this game, if I did not I would play the many other AVN games I have and delete it. It is just a shame they had to make such a poor, annoying MC when there is a lot to like about this game.

This is why we are complaining, and it is quite justified. If you cannot see that, you must miss a whole lot of other things in life if you get my drift! People have a right to say what they feel, so you have no business telling people how to feel or what to play. Mind yourself, if you disagree with their complaints, play the game and love it. That is your right, but when people have valid complaints, you want us to just love everything just because you disagree or think people are stupid or wasting their time for not liking it yet still playing it?
Exactly. I will say that MC's insecurities aren't the problem. The constant repetition of them is. Not to mention at this point, the inconsistency. This game is wordier than a Japanese VN at this point, and a lot of the dialog adds nothing. The girls are fun, the underlying relationships are actually great. But the inner monologue of the MC is just repetitive at this point. The fairy dreams are even worse. They were never great, often just telling the MC everything that he should already know by listening to the girls. But every point has to be made multiple times, in the dream, in the real world, in the dream again... in the world again. It gets tiring. If the text in the game was cut by about half, the pacing and honestly the characterization would be better. Right now, it's just word salad. A big old bowl of it.

Beyond that, it would be nice to see the MC be at least slightly proactive. But I don't see that happening.

yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
No, the MC is a father first. He is more concerned with their happiness than his because he is a good father. The man you want him to be is not a man but what a dumb horny 14 year old thinks a man should be. You want him to be jerk and fuck anything that moves. Well, there are plenty of games like that out there. This one is attempting to show what someone with strong morals would do in this situation. It is a corruption game where the girls are the ones doing the corrupting. If this isn't the game for you, why are you still here on the 19th update? Just move on to something you do like. I hated 23 Sisters, but I don't stick around the thread for that game moaning on every other post.
More like you don t understand what i want him to be. Our brain can t hesitate all time. Perfect example is Lilith. She is like female version of Frank. Had her doubts, secrets desires, trauma. But then she were forced to accept herself. Frank on other hand... He hesitate, then his daughter place him in situation where he have to make choice, he making choice... and roll back to factory settings. If we add the fact, that author want to make him dommy daddy, it looks totally stupid. Doms MUST be able make decisions and follow it.

You want him to be jerk and fuck anything that moves.

Wrong! I want him to fuck everything OR hesitate. Not at the same time. It s stupid when he is 3rd time balls deep in daughter and thinking if he have to do it. FFS you re already doing it.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Exactly. I will say that MC's insecurities aren't the problem. The constant repetition of them is. Not to mention at this point, the inconsistency. This game is wordier than a Japanese VN at this point, and a lot of the dialog adds nothing. The girls are fun, the underlying relationships are actually great. But the inner monologue of the MC is just repetitive at this point. The fairy dreams are even worse. They were never great, often just telling the MC everything that he should already know by listening to the girls. But every point has to be made multiple times, in the dream, in the real world, in the dream again... in the world again. It gets tiring. If the text in the game was cut by about half, the pacing and honestly the characterization would be better. Right now, it's just word salad. A big old bowl of it.

Beyond that, it would be nice to see the MC be at least slightly proactive. But I don't see that happening.
Well said,

Here is my issue, while I like captivating stories and breaks from the norm, this game rehashes itself over and over and over to the point where it is more tedious and annoying than fun, hot, or any other good reason to even play these types of games! If this was an actual novel, I would have closed the book and moved on shortly after and called it repetitive and lazy writing!

We got the point the first time; the MC is in an unusual situation with his step daughters, and he is conflicted by what is right and what is wrong. But there are lots of glaring issues because that point is driven the ENTIRE time, at least 150 times (no exaggeration) in it's current form (literally nearly 200 times!)! The dreams involve the same thing, the 80,000 lines of dialog drive home the same thing! It gets to the point I started skipping the dialog about halfway through because I was not missing anything!

Your finger hurts from clicking so much as it takes 10000 sentences to convey the fact he is conflicted about the situation! Not just with his step daughters, EVERY woman in the game! He is not sure, he wants to look at their butt, but when offered them "Oh no, I cannot".

I saw someone say, "Just play any other AVN where the guy gets with every woman he sees", umm Frank is literally wanted by every single girl he runs across and is hung like every MC. If being a pussy and having to be lead by younger women makes him unique, give me any "generic MC" then!

Just because he is written as an insecure beta does not mean he is realistic or that this is not an Adult visual novel! He also gets assertive suddenly, then goes back to super beta mode for the other 95% of the time. I wish I was exaggerating in writing that, but sadly I am not!

He has sex with this one, then when they want him again he stops them (or says that need to take it slow). He talks about how hot they are, checks them out, and thinks how badly he wants them. Then when he gets a situation to go all the way, "Oh no, I cannot!" He can check out one of his daughters, sleep with her naked, but she is "off limits", while his other daughters are fair game (well, on rare occasions where he does not pussy out of the situation or something happens where they cannot). They often have to work hard to seduce him, and even still he denies them. It's just dumb past a certain point, that the entire game is like this and gets worse and worse as it "progresses".

In real life, not like this game is actually realistic, but things progress and even people unsure of themselves find a way to come together. Not this MC, Frank! He needs to be guided by younger women every step and jumps from assertive (briefly) to insecure pussy the next!

Look at Meiko when she pursued him naked (there was no reason for him to deny her, other than the writers apparently like to tease the players or downright frustrate them!), or when he went on the trip for 3 days! They throw themselves at him, oh no he cannot they need to take it slow (even though he already had sex with one of the characters mentioned at this point). It's like a huge tease, then after the tease another 5000 lines of dialog until the next scene/tease. If it was slow burn, built up, I could get with that. This game seems to be mostly teasing and nonsense, instead of a hot game with a good story.

Then when you FINALLY get a good scene, and he is in the middle of it, he is STILL creating drama in his head about it and worrying about things! "I am inside her, but this is so wrong and what if everyone finds out! She feels so good, yet I am worried this will happen" So even the scenes are ruined, that is when you are not being teased by the many "almost scenes" the MC either weasels out of or get ruined for dumb reasons! There are too many of those as well!

We play these games because not only are the scenes hot, the stories are often fun and interesting. We appreciate the merits of this game, but like I said, this game is 10% content and 90% filler/garbage. The dreams, his actions, the way he handles things never progresses, just the same crap in a different package and plot points shoved down our throats over, and over, and over!

With this being slow burn, that is already hard for some. Make it the same stuff rehashed over and over, and what could have been a great game with an interesting story is ruined and becomes tedious, other games have much better stories and other qualities (better renders, more scenes, less BS, better MC, an actual story not centered around insecurity, etc.)

You can create an MC that is unique without having to resort to this!

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I saw someone say, "Just play any other AVN where the guy gets with every woman he sees", umm Frank is literally wanted by every single girl he runs across and is hung like every MC. If being a pussy and having to be lead by younger women makes him unique, give me any "generic MC" then!
(Quoted just this paragraph for emphasis and clarification what I am talking about, but answer refers to the post as a whole)

But isn't that just what said someone was essentially talking about? You (g-you, so not necessarily you in person) see that a lot of this game is similar to other games but some stuff is different and you don't like it (prefer the "generic" way). That is perfectly fine, everybody got their own taste. But instead of either deciding to put up with it or moving on to a game/story more suited to your tastes, you decide to stay here and mention it. Which in the beginning also is fine, that's called feedback. But the point has by now been made enough methinks - show me a scene where Frank hesitates and I'll show you a complaint in the thread. For every time Frank doesn't get laid because of this I'll show you somebody clicking through a game they apparently do not enjoy.

As I said, not liking it - matter of taste, so okay. Telling that you do not like it/what you do not like - feedback, so more than okay. But repeating it over and over again has the quality of "Are we there yet?" by kids on a trip who know that they won't be there for a long time to come.

Reactions: hmorphone

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
(Quoted just this paragraph for emphasis and clarification what I am talking about, but answer refers to the post as a whole)

But isn't that just what said someone was essentially talking about? You (g-you, so not necessarily you in person) see that a lot of this game is similar to other games but some stuff is different and you don't like it (prefer the "generic" way). That is perfectly fine, everybody got their own taste. But instead of either deciding to put up with it or moving on to a game/story more suited to your tastes, you decide to stay here and mention it. Which in the beginning also is fine, that's called feedback. But the point has by now been made enough methinks - show me a scene where Frank hesitates and I'll show you a complaint in the thread. For every time Frank doesn't get laid because of this I'll show you somebody clicking through a game they apparently do not enjoy.

As I said, not liking it - matter of taste, so okay. Telling that you do not like it/what you do not like - feedback, so more than okay. But repeating it over and over again has the quality of "Are we there yet?" by kids on a trip who know that they won't be there for a long time to come.
Um, okay, this is a forum for discussion about said game, whether I write a sentence or multiple posts about this is irrelevant. I do like this game for it's merits, but I was also responding to someone and elaborating on points.

I can say the same for you, you do not like what I write, then move onto other things that interest you. You are not the owner of this thread, and certainly have no right to tell someone what to do within it! This thread and most others would be dead without feedback and earned merit and criticism.

I am not breaking rules and I certainly will write whatever I want, as long as it is sticking to the rules. Your post was unnecessary and pot calling kettle.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes